Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsoBE__vLVA
youtube.com/watch?v=WoKvRzOw5hg
youtube.com/watch?v=io-t-bUkfY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIND

Forehead

XBOX

I can safely say I give zero fucks about Breaking Bad anymore. I'll probably never rewatch it. Aaron Paul should've played his cards better.

He pulls it off tho.....

His face got a lot wider, it's creeping me out a bit.
Shame, he was a qt twink in S1

I have that exact forehead. AMA.

Not really, he looks exactly the same

Nah

How could he play his cards? there is no universe where he is a viable actor. He just lucked out

G-GUYS REMEMBER MEVI WAS IN BREAKING BAD B-BITCH

HAH...

The Path was so mediocre.

I'm sure he got quite a lot of offers after Breaking Bad. He should've went with smaller projects than retarded shit like Need For Speed.

Have to agree here. He could have made solid bank by only starring in well written indie memes and appear to be a good actor for years.

I wonder how much he wad paid for being in that cinematic disaster that was Kingslaive. What better proof is there how dead his careers is than that he starred in that?

YEAH MR WHITE

YEAH SCIENCE

BITCH

So why did he just fall of the face of the earth? Not like he was a horrible actor, I've seen much worse. Is he just another victim of always being known as "that guy from that show" or something.

Why did he imply he was busy in the advert when in he's literally playing xbox at his house and hasnt been in anything of note? Was it a joke because he's actually not busy? Because thats not very funny

>t. autist

Breaking bad has amazing writers, directors, actors, etc
Also, when you are opposite Bryan cranston, the greatest actor on Earth, it makes your job much easier

XBOX

WAKE ME UP

Maybe he didn't have any talent and just had the luck to be cast in that role, and the world has, justly, not rewarded him beyond his merit by giving him roles he doesn't actually deserve.

You could say that most famous actors don't actually deserve the opportunities they get once they're famous, but then they are always beholden to the recognition they have by the public.

Anyone else like The Pathâ„¢

Mr Xbox On is p good in it.
Good villain too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsoBE__vLVA

>breaking bad
>amazing writing
>Bryant Cranston-best actor on earth

Holy fucking pleb

As long as Boreddit Mememan exists he'll be fine.

I honestly have no idea how anyone can rewatch Breaking Bad knowing what a shitshow season 5 is.

the decided to make him super depressed and edgy for no reason

He should have stayed the funnier character from season 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoKvRzOw5hg

youtube.com/watch?v=io-t-bUkfY8

and the final ended up being the dream of a man dying alone of cancer in a unheated cabin.

you are trying to sound like a reddit tier plebian douche, yes?

Yeah I hated Jesse after he went full emo 24/7

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

more like fivehead, holy shit

He was in the hugely successful Central Intelligence.

What is JUST about this? He looks fine.

He plays his typical "BITCH" guy

He's a successful, rich TV star. Wow how horrible!

EL JUSTO!

>successful
>rich
>TV star

He plays the villain, a CIA agent who hates the Rock and is hugely successful in selling secrets and general villainy. Very different.

>cia

at least he still has his massive 6 inch flaccid dick

JOB

IM HIS FOREHEAD
AMA

season 5 is best season, I'm rewatching it now, still love it, ending is great

hairline is the same you cuck

I liked him in Final Fantasy 15.

FUCK YOU THAT ISNT OUT YET