How did we go from this

How did we go from this....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...to THIS?

Only fellowship was good you fucking nerd

lotr was a passion project, the biggest budget indie movie ever.

the hobbit was studio trash to make money.

When will this meme die, two towers and rotk were great

Aren't The Hobbit films suppose to be more towards a younger audience?

Its not a meme I'm sorry you are blinded by nostalgia. I remember when I was thirteen and didn't think about direction either.

Extended Two Towers is my favorite 2bh

All three of them were amazing just stop it you mean jerk

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WAHAHAJAJAJAJJAJAHAHAJAJJAJAJAJJJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

what's it like ignoring reality

Ok but Sam's speech at the end of Two Towers was better written dialogue than the entirety of The Fellowship. As hammy as it was, it hasn't aged a bit.

3> 2 >1

This. Reminder only nerds will disagree.

Why did you need to do caps dude cmon

I am a nerd : 33

2 > 3 > 1

Just like star wars

>rotk
>surfing the oliphaunt

Yeah nah.

How did we go from this...

t. le fan of le epic water horse ex machina

to THIS?

Helms Deep was a religious experience in theaters. Go fuck yourself Gen Z trash.

...to THIS?!

DONT POST IT

to THIS?

Two Towers was shit and ROTK simply cruises off the momentum built of from the rest of the franchise. It's simply a better Two Towers .

In ROTK The big three from the Fellowship are way overpowered and are never even remotely challenged. There's zero tension in any of theit big battle scenes. ..none.

The only part with any dramatic tension was the princess cuckette vs the Nazgul.

Look, in context now, it looks silly as fuck. In theaters then, it was absurd to the point of "OHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIT"

You're watching an epic by the film maker who made Dead Alive, it's a miracle it ended up as emotionally impactful as it did.

He just had to slip in some corn.

...to THIS?

Lol, too late.

0/10 post, you were doing fine up until the last sentence

420 BLAZE IT FRODO!

abandonment of practical effects obviously

...to THIS

....cont on the other hand Fellowship is a near perfect movie where the only thing negative that could be said about it is that parts of it before they get to Rivendell can be a little slow.

Other than that there is no movie that has been made this century that can touch the flawless execution of drama and scope scope that is Fellowship of the Ring. I'm not sure it's even possible in this day and age.

Lothlorien part is awful

my NIGGA

3D fad.

How do we go from this...

...to this?

Yeee I loved that shit

the power of feminism compels you

>you will never be a set photographer on the original lotr
>you will never spend years of your life traveling around NZ with a great group of passionate people producing the best trilogy ever made

Peter Jackson is George Lucas 2.0
A lot of people think they made another trilogy with huge CGI because of laziness.. But in reality, both of them own a CGI studio, and used the movies as an investment into their company. Peter Jackson is a co-founder of Weta Digital. He used the studio's money for the Hobbit trilogy to improve the technology of his CGI company and get more contracts and profits down the line. He makes tons of money doing the CGI for movies like Jungle Book, BFG, Furious 7 and so on.
He will be a billionaire if he ever sold his company. If he used Weta to only use practical effects during the Hobbit, the company wouldn't have gained as much value.

It was in the novels themselves. The prophecy goes, no man shall kill me. So a chick kills her. Problem solved.

>this thread
Fucking hell. Glad those kikestarter Demrel fags are delivering dwarf kino then orc kino right after.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk

Because of this.

I saw it in theaters faggot I was born in 1990. Watch more films

>a third of the way through your life
>arguing about children's movies on a Hawaiian surf board forum

What are you doing with yourself?