Ask an OldFag whom is finally leaving this lovely cesspool anything

Ask an OldFag whom is finally leaving this lovely cesspool anything.

I'll miss you Sup Forumsros.
But eventually, we all move on.

Other urls found in this thread:

rainymood.com/
endlessvideo.com/watch?v=DIx3aMRDUL4
endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>whom

returning oldfag here, haven't been about these unholy parts since 2010. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, faggot

wat makes u think u wont be bag?

This site has nothing to offer anybody.

pshh same as everything, temporary enjoyment to dull reality

This place in not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every 30 minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This anonymous cesspool poisons us all.

You will fail oldfaggot.

>thinks he can leave Sup Forums
I've been this shithole since 2006 and i've tried leaving. Remembering dumbass threads always brings me back. I give you 2 months until you'll be back.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock eachother with shitty anime reaction photos. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post or classic 'dumbass' thread is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are all still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

You'll be back, even if Sup Forums was never good.

O gee.
I sure will miss the Rekt, Scat, and Trap threads that plague 90% of this board now.

See you next week fag

Yeah, No thanks.

rainymood.com/
endlessvideo.com/watch?v=DIx3aMRDUL4
endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

>believing you can actually leave this place

>Rekt, Scat, and Trap
Not as bad as FB fap, WWYD and pics you shouldn't X

Was Gamergate the beginning of the end?

Also on a side-note, I'll gladly go to oblivion and back to ensure that this nation is for the white man, from here to the end of time.

Certainly not the beginning.
Perhaps one of the four horsemen?

well I remember being shocked when moot left, was the end of an era right then.

Yeah, that was a real blow for me right there.
And there's a direct correlation between Moot leaving and this place filling up with even more faggots