Alright Sup Forums so i accidently came in my girlfriend. We both frsaking out. I bought her plan B...

Alright Sup Forums so i accidently came in my girlfriend. We both frsaking out. I bought her plan B. How effective is it. Is there anything else i can do. Im shitting bricks. This is the first time this has happened. I need some advice

you have to punch her in the mouth, to be sure it works

Last resort

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Anyways if thats plan b, what was plan a?

Invest in a rusty coathanger. Problem solved

I think if you don't know how to use question marks, it's not surprising you haven't figured out how to pull out.

95% effective when taken with 24 hours
but next time take care to not contribute to the overpopulation of retards

You're fine it works

Make her eat papaya. It will cause her mensess but it's going to be very painfull. Also papaya is know as abortion fruit for more details read Greece history or Egyptian. Again it will hurt the bitch womb un ripped papaya not ripe but unripped

she can only get pregnant like three days in a month. that's assuming you're both perfectly healthy. Plan b works good. it's fucking fine you moron you know how many times I came in my ex

in my professional medical opinion i recommend utilizing these pictured her once every other day until she's on her rag

Of she took it within 24 hours it's 95% effective

In studies it's very difficult to calculate effectiveness but it's estimated to be >99% effective within the first 6 hours

You better have bought the knock off $35 shit instead of paying $55 for the same ingredients.

Ask her if she likes Slipknot, go and hang in the mosh pit for an hour.

Plan A - Wear a Condom

Plan B is like Diet Abortion. I'm against artificial bc and abortion and hope you neck yourself, but it works.

had a few times where i had to get them to take that exact one, works good in my exp, youll be fine user

My ex used this when i did the same and well im not dad

so many virgin fags in the comments lol... The shit works. the sooner she takes it, the better... the pill blocks fertilization from taking place but it won't do shit once the egg is already fertilized... also gotta consider when she last had her period

my dad punched my mother in the stomach to try and make her miscarriage. obviously it didn't work

it will trigger a period tho
and from experience the period fucking sucks compared to the normal ones
so get ready for that
don't be an asshole while she gets her period cuz that shit is on you

thats fuckin halrious dont abort i just wrap your dick in barbed wire and fuck her again then you wont be a dad

I dated my cousin in secret for awhile. I had a condom break and I came in her by mistake. Plan b kept me from having flipper babies.