They decided to make this fag the lead of my band. How fucked are we?

They decided to make this fag the lead of my band. How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/noumenon17
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOKLu-jX7YQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extremely. On the bright side you might have massive appeal with edgy 13 year old girls that listen to shit like Blood on the Dance Floor. Instant $.

That or emo. I'm kinda getting both vibes from this guy.

On a scale from 1 to 10? Like a fuck_a_tron9000

Shit. I’m a the dummer. If I fight him am I gonna get kicked out? I hear that drummers who beef with their singers get kicked out.

Conventional wisdom says the drummer is the most expendable member of the band. I certainly don't feel that way about drummers, but the important thing to do here is ask yourself how replaceable you are.

Do you contribute to the songwriting in any way? Are you particularly proficient at coming up with fills or any other aspect of drumming? Are you a founding member, and how close are you friendship-wise with everyone besides the new leader? Those are the questions you should ask yourself before you even consider challenging this guy.

We kinda just formed, he’s a friend of a friend. Just irks me the wrong way, like he’s hiding something.
>Do you contribute to the songwriting in any way?
Not really
>Are you particularly proficient at coming up with fills or any other aspect of drumming?
I’m average but I think my solos are pretty nifty
>Are you a founding member, and how close are you friendship-wise with everyone besides the new leader?
I’m friends with the other two dudes, one more than the other. I just don’t know this guy, you know and he acts like and walking bag of estrogen so far and his voice if normal sounding. The guys say I’m “trying to pick a fight” with him but this kid just seems to be in a different direction I want this band to be.

About tree fiddy

shut your big fat mouth drummer

I’m not fat >:(((( I’m thick boned

What kind of music does he like playing and what do you want to play

looks hot. do you guys have any links yet? curious to see if this goes anywhere

You're band is fucking doomed cunt

He likes shoegaze, alternative, pop punk and experimental but I’m into grunge so we’ve got clashing tastes and everyone’s just okay with him pop punking it up like I’m not gonna stand for that

Not yet but our base guitarist has an Instagram he posts covers on I think

Who the fuck is this faggot? kek
Get a badass singer, like someone who was in a gang at one point. Not someone who wears eyeliner and tries to be like his dad with rainbow tranny "metal" clothes from the 80's.

If he is a good singer and girls like him your band will do fine.

link?

>they decided
>my band
>they
>my
Something is amiss.

quads of truth

dont be a music elitist
also pop punk is where the pussy is right now in the dying genere of alternative rock

No you don’t understand guys. This guy literally brought a keg to one of our hang outs practices and said “hey guys I want to try something” and legit just started banging on it along one of my solos. Can you imagine this guy banging on a fucking keg during a live preformance? Like on stage and this? Because apparently we’re keeping that.
Only band shirt I’ve seem him wear was a Misfits T at a guy’s night.
instagram.com/noumenon17
FUCK

If you feel fighting him/them is a no-win situation, maybe you should give them an ultimatum: find another new lead singer, or you're off to find/start another band.

But before you do that, at least tell them important your vision for the band is to you, otherwise they'll think you're just being a contrarian pain in the ass.

Forgot, pic related. This fag. Banging kegs. Live audience. Like seriously what the hell is happening to my band? He wants to incorporate the french horn “some time” too.

>them

HE’S ALSO A JEW

Not sure what you're implying. Should I not use them to refer to his bandmates?

>He wants to incorporate the french horn “some time” too.
Consider the possibility that make he might have some fresh, cool ideas and that you might be keeping the band from doing something worthwhile if you persist on sticking to the old style. To use a Beatles analogy, you might be just be their Pete Best and he their Ringo Starr.

Idk how they’d take that. Honestly I’m already in the dog house for being moody and contratarian but maybe that’s good advice.

Just be as earnest and sincere as you can. Explain them (with examples, if you can) the kin of band you believe you guys ought to be. But to sell them on it, you have try to avoid seeming like you think your ideas are better than theirs. Maybe start out by asking them where they think they're going with this new guy and what kind of albums they really want to make, THEN explain to them where you're coming from.

>the kin of band
*kind

Just start a ska band we need more of those.

The good news is that he looks like he'll Cobain himself before the end of the year.

Alright. They’ll probably snitch me out, and he’s friends with my friend but I mean I’ll pull them aside sometime. Thing is, I’d be lying because I do think my ideas are better than theirs but I don’t want to cause a scene.
Pic related. Take this OC meme.

Nah shit man if he's hiding something or not really into it. Let him leave man you can find a new vocal and he can be your lame backup that plays keys or something

fuck off Speedy Gonzales

I'm sure your band sucks and isn't going anywhere anyway, so who gives a fuck. Literally no one has gotten successful with their first band.

Rate these lyrics:
If I could just sneak into heaven
To avoid shoveling coal into the fires
I’ve been stitched up 1000 times
I’m coughing blood and blind
My face is wrinkled and my joints are rubbed fine

But things will get better if we do it together
If we just take it day by day
I would just like to hold
My father one last time
But I’m afraid of what is sublime

I’m in eternal pain
I’m in eternal pain
All I have is this thin skin
I am filled with adrenaline
I’m in eternal pain
I’m in eternal pain
God has let me live in eternal pain

If you take me hand and hand
Maybe you’ll begin to understand
That they’ll never let me in
Not into any heaven

Six men and six hands baring wine
Did you know you’re next in line?
Soon it will be my turn. Time is running
But no one tells me what I have got coming

The freakiest show I know
Is the show of my own
Living my life in and out
Of the twilight zone

Bust my britches
Bless my soul
I'm a freak of nature
Walking totem pole
Look and see I think you'll agree
Nobody weird like me

Intercourse with a porpoise
Is a dream for me
Hell bent on inventing
A new species

Bust my britches
Bless my soul
I'm a freak of nature
Walking totem pole
Nobody weird like me

Riding down the path
On the back of a giraffe
Me and the giraffe laughed
Cause I passed some gas

Bust my britches
Bless my soul
I'm a freak of nature
Walking totem pole
Nobody weird like me

Enchanted as a rabbit
That my life is a dream
Well everything is never
Just as it seems

The freakiest show I know
Is the show of my own
Living my life in and out
Of the twilight zone

GET PIT OF MY THREAD CHILI PEPPER POSTER
REEEEEEE

10/10. That's not hyperbole, I think you really have something nice here. Just don't fuck it up with a unmemorable melody.

>Thing is, I’d be lying because I do think my ideas are better than theirs but I don’t want to cause a scene.
I was once in a similar situation, but as the (reluctant) head of indie game studio. Once I really started to assert my ideas, the others started to think I was getting big in the head. Thing is, I was very open to their ideas, but I knew when I was right about something and wasn't afraid to put my foot down. Long story short, I got booted from the team. Most depressed I'd ever been in my life. Tread carefully.

fuck, these are his lyrics.
Thanks. Sorry about your past issue man, hope you get a better chance in the future.

Don't trip dude you know how much you can get done with that leadership ability???

Don't worry OP, I'm the drummer in a band where the lead vocalist is a tranny.

Hey Gared, I know you don’t him but next time you have a problem you need to say something about it. I think you either don’t communicate well or don’t communicate at all and then you become a pissbaby about it. Just learm to say your mind in a constructive way and let shit go when we agree on something else.
Those aren’t his lyrics you wingnut, he wanted wanted to do a duet cover of this song with me singing an English version along with him. If you payed attention for once maybe you’d know that. Take a listen, maybe you’ll remember. Seriously, what’s your problem dude?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOKLu-jX7YQ

Then nope the fuck out. If you stay in and you end up hating the music it'll just make you burned out and you'll lose your drive to play music in general. Best case scenario for you is that they kick the singer out, worst case is you stay and end up bored of drumming. I'd try and contribute to songwriting or get the better musicians on your side since even if the band breaks up you won't be missing out on much

>one of his bandmaster is actually responding

mjpopcorn.gif

*bandmates

Op did nothing wrong

He looks like a emo potato

Ok no because everything I say gets shugged off so why bother saying anything if you’re just going to suck his dick. If my opinions don’t matter that mesns I don’t matter. And fuck that, the lyrics don’t make any sense and he’s not going to pronounce that shit right either, just like anime cover artists on YouTube who get called out because they suck at Japanese.

That's really nice of you to say, thanks. I like to think I learned a little about leadership from that experience, but it's still not something I'm particularly great at. I never even wanted to be the head of Watercress (the studio) to begin with. I was just sort of thrust into that position after a bunch of members left. All I really wanted to do was write (what I joined the team for; we were producing a visual novel that could have been bigger than Katawa Shoujo) and maybe direct. Then I got a bunch of other responsibilities dumped on me that l wasn't prepare to take on, and didn't have the personality for (as nice and as open minded as I *tried* to be, it wasn't enough).

Are you a "My Chemical Romance" cover band? If so, you'll do great.

You must be high

Nice trips. Anyways I’m not saying he is, but posting this on Sup Forums with pictures of our singer isn’t making him look good either.
Dude all he does is write music and sing, he’s not our “leader” it’s just that everyone except you seems to like the vision and sound we’re going for. Sorry not everyone’s a fan of Hole. We need you and think you’re just as important as the rest of us and he doesn’t dislike you do I don’t get your beef. If you don’t like what we’re doing that much, you don’t have to play it. You should like your art, not have to fight it like this. Please stop posting screencaps you took from his Instagram and go to bed now.

sadbetahighschoolgaragebandonlinedrama.jpeg

Lmao what kind of pussy? Old wrinkled dried out ruined pussy from the golden age of pop punk? Girls aren't listening to that shit now like they were in 2006-2012. They are listening to lil peep and lil pump. The chicks you must be talking about are the the same girls that had snake bites and fucked any dude with straightened dyed hair and now they are fat and have a couple kids or they realized how shitty they looked back then and committed suicide

is your band placebo?

so like this ones?
by the way you are wrong bro
if so why most of the bandmembers these days are gettin caught actin like pervs and nonces with grils?

That's just it. They are fucking under aged girls. And getting caught. It wasn't as bad as it is now. But it's not pop punk bands. It's bands like BOTDF and falling in reverse and gay shit like that. Who in pop punk has fucked a 13 hr old?

And no I mean girls like this

kinda sorta i was thinkin of the new style o pop punk neck deep with confidence etc.
also Jesse lacey from brand new was caught

Huh. Well color me fucked. I miss the old says of pop punk though. I myself was a front man for a shitty pop punk band. They wanted to be all time low. So I left.

i miss it too i hated that type of pop punk back in the day i was more for 1998-2003 pop punk
but that neon stuff wasnt that bad after all
what happened to your band after you left?
also i liked easycore too bad it died fast

I was the face of the band so after I left the broke up. Tried to get another vocalist but it didn't work out. I wanted to do heavier stuff. I wanted to be able to scream and yell but they hated that shit