And there I was, wondering when Marvel would start pandering to ... that certain group of people

And there I was, wondering when Marvel would start pandering to ... that certain group of people.

Usually means its kino tbhfam

>Marvel

You mean FOX?

Fox is the distributor. Marvel Entertainment is the production company.
Of course Fox has the final say in most regards.

Is that from "The Nice Guys". That movie passed me by almost completely. Was it any good?

>Fox is the distributor. Marvel Entertainment is the production company.Of course Fox has the final say in most regards.

So by your own admission, you were wrong.

>Was it any good?
Yes. Like most Shane Black films it is at least enjoyable but it is quite good

we are 1 step away from a movie about a single black super hero with 2 kids who don't need no man or hand out.

No. It's the studio that fucks up things, but it's the production company that comes up with the idea. So, in a way, both statements are correct.

So X-23 is a little qt instead of a hot teen. Could be worse.

I watched Nice Guys with me gf. Completely tossed it aside but gave it a shot for Ryan Goslings sake. It's pretty comfy.

I'm having a hard time not going full cunny on this one. The casting was really good is all i'm gonna say.

I would've hoped for the movie to be black and white. Some of the stills, like the toppled water tower, looked amazing in b/w.

Cunnyposters gonna have a field day.

So does this mean we get to see her feet? It's pivotal that we see this because it is true to the comic, right?

And there I was, wondering when people like YOU would start coming along...

We've always been here.

oh, most definitely. And the fact that you've been here even before Sup Forumsfags leads me to be lenient towards your kind.

>Your kind

What are ya? Racist?

I don't think faggot is a race.

You lookin' for a lickin', buddy?

you'd like that, wouldn't you?

The real problem is: From the first shots in the trailer, I would've guessed that she was a fair bit older and only towards the end I realised that she was really REALLY young. Which in turn means that she might still grow up to be ugly...

Wow, Goose looks OLD in that shot.