Black Mirror Season 3

>needed a few more ratings to book a seat on the Plane
>Didn't think to ask people in the queue to rate her 5 in return for 5 rating
>Instead created a big fuss and got penalized
What an idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Black_Mirror_episodes#Series_3_.282016.29
blogs.cornell.edu/info2040/2015/09/11/iterated-prisoners-dilemma-and-long-term-strategies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They didn't need it as they were probably highly rated already, if she got a seat on the plane there would have been less chance of them receiving one. Moreover, people who are desperate from rating usually get downrated.

I've given you a 2 star rating OP :^)

>tfw mommyfus in it
welp, guess I'll have to watch it now

Pretty much confirmed they'll take on online dating in some capacity in the next season, right?To be honest, I'm surprised they didn't do it this season, I was expecting it.Yes, they did that nod at PUAs in White Christmas and the MC Tinder swiped the love interest on Playtest but it hasn't really had a whole episode covering it yet.

Thought the episode as a whole was way too heavy handed, but gotta admit I loved that ending

>DUDE INTERNET GIMMICK FOR REAL LIFE HOW SURREAL LMAO
this hack shit needs to end. Being described as a modern twilight zone yet its gimmicky bollocks everytime.

You're a retard if you don't think that behavior is stigmatized in this society.

What she should have done was been polite to every shmuck she came across so she was bound to be upped a few points.

>BDH will never suffocate me with her glorious curves

Why even go on?

It's best when they go for an angle that isn't futurism or dystopia.

Like the pig-fucking episode.

Show is normie pleb shit.
I had such high hopes. Oh well.

>do 3 very strong opening episodes because you spent years doing them
>do another and theyre all mediocre to garbage
>do another christmas episode that is practically a parody of your ideas
>realise youre fucking and ran out of good ideas
>Netflix come knocking with bigger money than Channel 4
>bite their arm off taking the offer and write the biggest garbage going with full on memeing previous ideas
genius desu

I'm 5 minutes into ep 4. Is the entire thing just "member the 80s"?

Honestly, I just wished he would do more Weekly Wipe.

episode 2 was goat until the ending

I love the production value on this show.

So can we all agree that episode 2 is complete garbage?

I thought 1 and 3 were ok but not up to the standard of the originals.

Finish the rest tomorrow.

>he doesn't use hacks to raise his score to 4.9

Except Be Right Back is the best episode in the show's entire run.

um that's exactly what she was doing. and that's the point of the whole episode. people are fake as shit and just seeking meaningless approval

That episode is fucking weird

Good luck making any sense of it

>Not The Entire History of You
nah

It really isn't lol

thats an opnion. and a wrong one at that :-)

What a shitty episode.

Being polite to other people in a superficial manner is different than just straight up begging for upboats.

Best episode desu. People on Sup Forums would be shitting themselves after they watch it

>hamfisted social commentary
No thanks.

people on Sup Forums do that shit bi-weekly.

Not even BHD, will force me to watch this shit show.

>KOJIMAAAAAAAA

What did he mean by this?

me on right

15 Million Merits is shit.

Americans don't get Black Mirror

is anyone surprised?

>I am a huge pleb and I want everyone to know.
noted.

>he sacrificed for the system and it corrupted his love
wew lad never seen that one before

The whole Alzheimers thing in the second episode, losing who you are is pretty spooky. Shame it was handled so badly

this is the correct best episode

I know I know but it was a very creative premise. Almost like 1984, ofcourse Brooker had to tart it up throwing in a twisted X-Factor

>Married to a Presenter of The Xtra Factor
>co-wrote the episode with her
If you didn't expect some X Factor parody, then i don't know what to say.

Im not as upto date on Xtra Factor desu and didn't know Connie Huq is on it. How does she look?

?????

Second episode is Playtest, mate

meh

?????
Yeah
Thats the one with alzheimers

In a fucking heartbeat mate

I thought of that, she could also photograph something there and contact some friends to rate it 5 for her.

the uk netflix has the episodes out of order.

>mfw BDH jogging scenes

Dear Lord...

But it's an anthology series.
There isn't a specific watching order.

Yeah but i've just finished watching it on UK Netflix.
The second episode is Playtest, which is also about alzheimers

It's both.

It's the same order as this, so the US netflix is out of order.

>This one leans very heavily on Wyatt Russell's sheer charisma and likability to work, since large chunks of "Playtest" are just Cooper by himself, or briefly interacting with CGI creatures that even he knows aren't real. But as anyone who saw him as Willoughby in Everybody Wants Some!! knows, likability and screen presence isn't an issue for Russell.

Sepinwall outed as a hack. There was nothing likeable about that character and that's the main reason the episode sucked.

playtest is about a vr dicklet fucking up your brain. alzheimer's is a degenerative brain disease.
whatever, the point is one is out of order, and I misunderstood what they said.

literally BLACKED Mirror

I liked Cooper.

Coopers father literally dies out due to alzheiemers, his biggest fear is his mum having alzheimers as well which is what he sees in the vr at the end
its about both

Such wank. I remember watching White Bear and being genuinely perturbed by it, but also saw it as an actual kind of ideal.

For this new season, it's just:

#1 - The Meow Meow Beans episode from Community;
#2 - Total Recall with some Bioshock references; and
#3 - Still watching but probably another rip-off.

AND THIS IS FROM THE SAME FUCKING WRITER WHO MADE AN EPISODE ABOUT THE PM FUCKING A PIG AND GODDAMN IT IT WAS TRUE.

Who the fuck directed this?

it looks cheap as fuck and the acting is so over the top.

Does it get any better bros?

He's was just your average everyman, nigger. I don't get why you're so flustered.

I think the script is the main reason it fell apart desu. He as an actor wasn't that bad, just had to much screaming and terrible lines

Has he finally been exposed?
Hi Charlie, I know youre here.

I like to think Cooper was some sort of meta commentary on your average American viewer being exposed to Black Mirror for the first time.

Yeah, I thought they would weave it together somehow later on but it turned out to just be a throwaway segment.

>mfw episode 2
>mfw episode 3

5 star BBC for Mommy what did they meme by this?

it made perfect sense by the end

Do you think we were supposed to go "well duh, of course, we should have spotted it from a mile away" regarding the pedo twist?Especially with that scene where he hands back the toy to that little girl?

So when Sonja came to warn Cooper, that was all in his head, right?

I know people like to throw the word reddit a lot but episode 1 was literally L I T T E R A L L Y reddit.

I don't think so to be honest, I mean in retrospect it adds a darker tinge to his help but I don't think it was supposed to be something you click to until the fight and even then I was doubtful before his phone call

>E1 has that
>E2 had an interracial couple
>E4 had an interracial lesbian couple
>E5 had some very strong interracial sexual tension

how does he keep getting away with it

Is the security guard that gives her double damage the same guy as she sees in the hologram?I was sure she looks at him funny for a second, as if to imply that.

How has she put so much weight on

...yes. He really did die due to the phone, I think.

are you retarded?

Its a pretty basic concept

Suits her.Well, with her clothes on it does.Probably all falls out when she's naked.

were we supposed the hate jo powers, because she was absolutely right

One thing I was expecting to happen which didn't, was that I thought the mother would usher away the child and give Kenny an accusatory glance as she walked away.

Welcome to the future user, you better pray you don't have daughters

I suspected there was more to the video than just him whackin' it, since that isn't really strong enough to blackmail someone so much with.

His decline started at exactly the moment that his child was born

He even admitted it in his guardian column

How do you know it's if you haven't even seen it

You are stupid.

I guess that's too much like hanging a lampshade on it, supposed to feel sympathy for him until the big reveal. Felt bad for Bronn though, did he even bang the hooker?

Because I hated the past two seasons, you dumb fuck

Then why the fuck are you even here?

Take one big guess...

on top of being a pedo he also robbed a bank and killed another guy

Yup

>Rating every coalburner, roastie, stacie, or chad, or nonwhite a 1 anonymously when you walk by them

she's approaching Sheev levels of thicc

Are we supposed to hate the dude just because he is pedo?

Shitty fucking message

I'd give it a 4

Nice try but i set up a fake profile and rate every black guy a 5

Spirty McGoo

have you ever seen black mirror? most MCs are tragic characters, who you root for, but their misdeeds are the cause of their own downfall

>"fake" profile
>implying that's not what you'd do anyway

c u c k

blogs.cornell.edu/info2040/2015/09/11/iterated-prisoners-dilemma-and-long-term-strategies/

What you propose is defecting in a life long iterated prisoner's dilemma. You'd lose. Hard.

First episode was a too on the nose for me thematically, but Bryce Dallas Howard killed it. She was amazing, one of my favorite performances of the whole series. I don't think I've seen her in anything since she was in Spiderman something.