Why make a country split in half between two cultures?

why make a country split in half between two cultures?

To piss off the french.

reconquista when?

Surely you guys could just invade the waloon part?

why would they want it, it's a shithole

Because muh burbon/hubsburg clay buffer zone to keep the french in check or rather krauts, wait no french again or maybe austrians then napoleon and now no one even cares.

Fpbp, anglo's couldn't bare the thought of the french/Napoleon having Antwerp

like how you bastards took prussia! very provocative indeed!

Kek.

When I was working in Belgia I realized that this is the most unbounded society I've ever met.
>Vlaams and Wallons hate each other
>a lot of new shitskin immigrants
>a lot of old immigrants, including whole neighbourhoods that are italian/polish/turkish for like 50 years now
>young morrocan gangs everywhere, even the teenagers have guns
>turkish mafia rulling the country crime

Only Brussels (and maybe Verviers) are shitholes.

Btw, italian immigrants are fine, really

kek

Not only turkish maffia m8 also italian and albanian and Yes this has to Be the most unbounded country Ever.
We even have the record of not having government and nobody gave a flying fuck

I don't know about italians, but yeah I've also met numerous albanian thugs. But I think the morrocans are worse because (funny thing) I've kinda got to know a lot of them since we were working together. I've even been to their neighbourhood
>shitty houses everywhere, ghetto style
>fancy cars at fronts
>my friend tells me to not touch, or go near any of the car because I might get shot through the window
>go to friends house and drink vodka with his gang, everyone has a gun even the 15 year old
>my friend showed me that he even got an AK in his room
Funny and kinda disgusting to think that I've got along with them, but at least nobody fucked with me in work.

Kek
You forgot Mons, Borinage, Charleroi, Liege and Seraign

Only Brabant Wallon and Luxembourg are okay

Kek
You forgot Mons, Borinage, Charleroi, Liege and Seraign

Only Brabant Wallon and Luxembourg are okay, surprise surprise because they are the only region who don't vote PS

Shut up, cuck. Charleroi is even worse. Same for Seraing, same for La Louvière. Liège is terrible as well. Antwerp is full of shitskins. Why do you lie ?

haha this is so true my post will have doubles

Italian maffia was the 'biggest' over here, huge coke importer, than albanian, morrocan, turkish, ...

ok

Fuck you lazy walloons for striking again and again

That will help N-VA and Vlaams Beland poll numbers I hope