stereogum.com/1965221/watch-paramores-deeply-enjoyable-tiny-desk-concert/video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None.

i would cut my dick off if i could lick her foot

bro what would u do then
youre just gonna be a dickless bum

hot tBh

good pop punk and hayley is cute

actually they're new wave since their previous album. they're more melodic and more subtle.

Great band
Hayley is a goddess
Period

what is your favorite album? fave songs?

My favorite album, for more cliche and edgy it looks is Riot, first of all, i like everything Paramore had done, be pop punk or indie pop, but riot has a special place in my heart, mainly because it's the second or third best pop punk album i hear, so sad fanboys for that album are a bunch of edgy teens
And my favorite song is Brick by Boring Brick

riot! is a surprisingly strong album after their lackluster debut. it's fun, energetic, and catchy as fuck. when it rains is the best non single track on that album.
btw, did you see the dvd "the final riot"? if you, you should.

their first album really not that good?

I wonder if they continue in the new wave style with their next album. I think it'd be smart to do so. Their fanbase isn't 13 anymore, they need to grow up alongside their fans, which they have. So I hope they don't go back to pop punk.

hot but thot

No, just thot. Daily Reminder that tattoos ruin a women. And men, if they overdue it.

Also, fuck tattoos. Gross

>Go from cute rebellious redhead to bar thot
4/10 would not bang

perky looking tits

I would like Para-moar of this girl pls

That picture is around 2 years old. She has a way different look now.

thanks for the daily reminder of your shit opinion

If you like Paramore you should listen to Fall Out Boy. Unironically.

I'm surprised how much I enjoy After Laughter after giving it a fair shot, nearly all the songs are good

>nearly all the songs
Which ones weren't (that) good? :o

>TFW that's now her ex-husband's name tattoed on her

it's very frontloaded. the first 5 songs are the best ones by far.

that 'chad' tattoo seems a fake tattoo. see pic related: the first picture is from 2015 and the second picture is from 2017.

it was a fake tattoo. pic related is more recent.

Tonight Alive did better pop punk (which isn't saying much) but crashed harder, too. Hayley's still life though.

tonight alive were never better than paramore, let's be real. they hever did songs as good as pressure, crushcrushcrush, that's what you get, let the flames begin, ignorance, playing god, misery business, for a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic, brick by boring brick, turn it off, etc.

>crashed harder
>implying that paramore crashed and not getting better
paramore had issues with their lineup but musically they never crashed. not even one bad album in their discography.

But FOB sucks since Save Rock N Roll
Also All Time Low sounds more like Paramore than Fall Out Boy

>Also All Time Low sounds more like Paramore than Fall Out Boy
really? i might give that album a chance.

>Also, fuck tattoos. Gross
what a faggy thing to say

No friend, is not an awful track but is kind of weird and the tipical filler track that almost every album had

Why does her tits look so perky and big here but so small in real life.

they're normal irl. hint: if a woman is bent over her tits will look bigger because gravity. her tits looks right for her height and weight.

also don't forget about push up bras. they could make tits look bigger.

>clinging to the original emo pop punk fall out boy
>>>/tumblr/

>tfw paramore have only been getting better with each album
I really hope York stays forever

fucking stop with these hayley threads I'm on no fap

A dickless bum who got to lick Hayley's foot though

zac too. he's a damn good drummer: youtube.com/watch?v=_ceNoLdXq0k
not even one wasted drum fill. the current lineup is the best one.

filter hayley and paramore. problem solved.

Dem thighs

would love to chew on them

>what is whoa
>what is my heart

rip every single fan fucked by chad

After Laughter is really really good

does there exist a bad picture of hayley? i feel like i've yet to see one

been listening to them a lot lately, after like 5 years of not hearing one song by them.

I don't think I could find a Paramore better looking tits

their latest album is good

I have never really heard to Paramore,maybe few tracks here and there but i have furiously masturbated to her photos through my teenage years while listening to Black Sabbath.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCKING STACEY PRAISING CHADS

Get it guys?I am from r9k XD

Why are on no fap you fucking autist?You believe not fapping will benefit you in any way?Faggot,just spit and slap your cock like a madman.

:^)

>wearing Siouxsie shirt
wtf i love hayley now

Holy motherfucking shit this thread is still alive

Yes it is, just look for "Hayley Williams bad blood behind the scenes" She looks like a fucking zombie there

God damn she is not aging well at all.

>dating females over 22
>ishygddt

WTF are you talking about? That's a sexy zombie.

Do you like Talking Heads too?

Their music is catchy as fuck, right?

Paramore's patrician.
youtube.com/watch?v=5EratH-DEPs

Nah... she still looks fucking ugly there
Thank god after that shit she finally come back to work with her band

JUST

>retards ITT actually think it's a real tattoo
That pic is from New Found Glorys music video. It's a fake tattoo the whole video is NFG being shit tattoo artists

>Nah... she still looks fucking ugly there
(You)

I repeat... she still looks ugly

tfw no hayley sph

her mouth looks like titan's mouths

low level illumianti whore.

When are the original brothers coming back?

zac farro is back in the band

I want to see Josh and Jeremy eventually come back. Then, the original lineup can come together and release the band's magnum opus. I can only dream though. ;_;

Band's magnum opus is going to be released when Taylor and Zac write all the tracks and mix the BNE style with the AL style

it's not even the band's original lineup. the original was: hayley, josh farro, zac farro, jeremy davis, jason bynum. that jason is out of question and jeremy left the band but not in good terms. realistically, only josh could join the band again. but the chances are fairly slim after what he said about paramore when he left.

>Band's magnum opus is going to be released when Taylor and Zac write all the tracks
hold on a second: what about hayley?

Singing of course, i mean, Hayley is very good singer and songwriter, but at this point, Taylor and Zac are doing more for the band than her (not saying Hayley is useless but it's obvious than AL highlights were Taylor and Zac)

It was almost seven years ago
The guy has to change his opinion when he said that

fave song: youtube.com/watch?v=wL55gJ95CCw

just singing? are you kidding me? she's essential to paramore's songwriting. paramore = hayley + additional personnel, just like nine inch nails.
>it's obvious than AL highlights were Taylor and Zac
which songs they composed without her? on wikipedia hayley and taylor are credited as the main songwriters: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Laughter#Track_listing

She is a great songwriter too, seriously
But did you hear Zac's solo stuff? He is a fucking genius
youtube.com/watch?v=X9rMNCW3lnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehm6z47sM4k
youtube.com/watch?v=CHeHfrGGraU

i'll check those songs. zac's a talented drummer.

B-b-but, Trent is basically the sole songwriter and Nine Inch Nails is basically just his solo project (with then touring members for live performances or other performers for studio recording). On the other hand, Hayley, while being one of the songwriters, ultimately takes care of merely vocal duties and lyricism. Her input with regard to musical composition seems to be just vocal melodies (which, don't get me wrong, are incredibly important still). Meanwhile, Taylor handles the rest of the musical composition (especially the guitar work). Hayley's openly said in interviews this year that songs would typically be written in a demo form by Taylor and she would then just sing along to it in order to form lyrics and melodies.

youtube.com/watch?v=aChj3EigXpo

Hayley was beautiful back then

youtu.be/jx36Qr6LWmY
Hayley had the best outfits during the Brand New Eyes era tobehonest.

youtu.be/MKop9JM1p20
Is 0:20-0:52 a potential preview of a song for the next album? I know it may just be them jamming/messing around, but I'm unironically already hyped for the next album by just the sound of that 30 second intro.

The band is great with pop songwriting and all, but I sure hope there is at least one release in which the band completely delves into far more experimental territory. I'm not sure if they'll ever feel comfortable with doing so though, but I hope it just eventually happens.

thoughts on their npr tiny desk concert?
stereogum.com/1965221/watch-paramores-deeply-enjoyable-tiny-desk-concert/video/

Not bad but...
>rulers of the mid-’00s MySpace emo moment
Good fucking god, who still thinks Paramore was or is an emo band?

Neat, I've been waiting for this. Someone posted the full version on YouTube, but then it got taken down pretty quickly.

they're pretty good and after laughter is awesome but it's a shame Hayley is pretty fucked up now over the divorce and everything

I don't know, she looks happier between august to today, i mean, yeah she looks pretty depressed between april to july when this divorce shit started, but today she looks more optimistic and happy

They're just a bunch of transvestite doing the exact same thing Culture Club did in the 80's. Been there, done that.

she looks happy but I don't think she will ever go back to her old self after all the things that happened to her. Yeah she will recover but she will never be the same

First time trying to make a patrician impression... right?

Well the girl has aged, she is 28 now and in a couple of years she will became 30, maybe she is not going to be the girl from Riot or BNE, but at least is better than be on her 30 and still had the Riot, BNE style, other people do the same and obviously it was bad and cringy (cof... cof... Pete Wentz...)

bump for my beloved paramore