So my dad sent me this fingerbox from Japan

So my dad sent me this fingerbox from Japan
Pic related
Also General fingerbox thread

my old best friend used to have one I would always go over to his house because of it

ahh nice, my grandad left me his Fingerbox
He made it in the holocaust

Granddad has one in his attic, great-great grandpappy made in a confederate prison camp. Really cool.

I call BS on OP.
Pic related is clearly an Iranian fingerbox and not Japaneese

It appears you have a micrometer. It's supposed to be able to measure as little as a thousandth of an inch.

OMG I'M NEW HERE WHAT IS A FINGERBOX HAHA YOU TRICKED ME

shit, fingerbox. i've not seen one of those in years.
My old one used to be great for frying eggs, picture related

It's got german writing on it.

I thought we had reached a consensus to stop these.

this is your grandpa's fingerbox OP

Nigger, you listen here right now. you go on ahead back to your trap and furfaggot threads.

Us cultured folks are just minding our own business and admiring a little bit of fine American engineering; finger boxes. To hell with you, degenerate.

That's because Iran does not allow you to take pictures in their country so this fingerbox was clearly exported out of there. It's got German writing becuase that's probably where it was imported too.

Actually, the Iranian government lifted the ban on fingerboxes in ‘97.
The Germans actually did ban them for a while, and there was an underground fingerbox trading ring. Managed to get an old Oak fingerbox out of it.
Ah, those were the times.

About

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

i use your fucking mom as a finger box

fuck these dumb "finger box threads"

EVERYONE knows about these things

its just you faggots role playing as the newbies you claim to hate,,,,,,,'

For a second there I believed you nigger

there's some new boxes that have print recognition. keeps the unwashed fags out

I remember that. It caused the price of fingerboxes to shoot through the roof.

IF you managed to sell one in mint contidion during those times you're probably well off today.

fingerboxes are real
it's wikipedia that's fake you moron

Don’t know why they’d add that. Nothing new will ever beat a good old Oak fingerbox with a steel frame.

propaganda spindoctors and their leftist excuses. and you call yourself a "man"?

i bet you couldnt afford a fingerbox as a child. youmad

i>>inb4 "samefag"

i know...... because i was the first fag

>thatfilename
toppel kekkum

I remember getting a very nice german fingerbox that had two holes, don’t remember the name of it though.
Last time I heard it’s selling price was around ~1500-1700$.
Left it at an old apartment. Not that it was in mint condition anyway.

Are you me???!!!!???
Does this mean sucking your cock will not make me gay?

yo! its me. long time no see, me

same fag

that wood surely looks cheap as hell. your dad don't know shit about fingerboxes.

hello me! How am I doing today? I hope I have a nice New Year!

By the way, how are my wife and kids doing?

go fuck myself and my dubs

hey me
just wanted to let you know im not posting any more in this thread

I'm not either.
Maybe I'll see myself in another thread.

Anyone else remember those Italian fingerboxes they produced during WWI? My grandfather gave me his, but I lost in during Katrina. I’d love to buy one.

I better not be stalking me!!!!!

Hi my friend showed me this site yesterday

what is a fingerbox?

oh yeah damn those were great. I remember my uncle had one, didn't see him for quite some time though... he got it from our grand grand father

does amazon sell fingerboxes?

I would’ve sucked off your uncle for one of those Italian fingerboxes

I never understood fancy finger boxes like these, my home made ones always did the trick just fine.

yeah well even if you would do that I am pretty sure he would have not given you the italian fingerbox though. he knows exactly well how much worth it is

I almost got my sister pregnant using one of these back when i was a newfag

See I prefer the British pre-WW1 finger box now I know it's old and the design is outdated but you can't go wrong with the results.

HAHAHA ANOTHER FINGERR BOX THREAD xDDDDD I LOVE THESE BECAUSE IF SOMEONE ASKS WHAT A FINGERBOX IS, THEY GET CALLED A NEWFAG HAHAHAHA xDDD

Wtf you talking about? You don't know what it does? Newfag detected

too bad about the condition, some of the pre ww1 british and french fingerboxes have some of the nicest materials and craftsmanship of the era.

Holy shit!! You should have that thing restored. Totally worth it

amazing! a real treasure right there.
what you mean the design is outdated? the old ones look the best.

is totally right. but choose the restauror wisely not that they damage your fingerbox in that state.

have considered restoring this one but i am afraid the material will perish if not treated with the correct abraisives and gools