So I'm going to hook up with this girl next Sunday...

So I'm going to hook up with this girl next Sunday. She's 18 years old and apparently is a 100% virgin (she's even a kissless and hugless virgin too). So I've had sex maybe around 7 times or so and the girl I had sex with was on birth control so we were able to do it raw. So I'm wondering if I should skip on the rubbers and just fuck this girl raw? I doubt she's on birth control (I need to ask her) but at the same time I'm not interested in knocking her up. I'm aware I can pretend the kid doesn't exist if I do knock her up but if I could avoid getting her pregnant that would be the best course of action for me. I guess my question is should I risk fucking this girl raw?

I have already posted this on /adv/ but everybody on there is a huge fag. I need more experience in better opinions.

Does her house have stairs?

If it really wasn't obvious; do not, I repeat, DO NOT skip on the rubber. Child support is a bitch

Use a condom. I don't want someone like you having children.

Kek

I doubt it

I guess..... My dumbass brain keeps telling me I can do it because I have pretty good stamina and it takes me a long time to cum. I'm pretty sure she's going to have multiple orgasms by the time I have my first one.

>So I'm going to hook up with this girl next Sunday. She's 18 years old and apparently is a 100% virgin

How come so many dipshits come on here with these weird "So I'm totally going to fuck some chick on this very specific date in the future" stories?

>Yeah, she's a virgin and has never even been on a date and I haven't even been to her house but in 8 days I'm totally going to fuck her raw.

>If I fuck her for a long time she's sure to cum a bunch, that's how girls work

The rubber also prevents disease.

>How come so many dipshits come on here with these weird "So I'm totally going to fuck some chick on this very specific date in the future" stories?

Can't speak for others but I'm a dumbass so there's your answer.

>Yeah, she's a virgin and has never even been on a date and I haven't even been to her house but in 8 days I'm totally going to fuck her raw.

Sure I haven't been to her house but I do know her personally. Does that make any difference?

I'm aware that's not how women work. I actually have to pleasure them for that to happen. If you haven't been able to read between the lines I'm more than confident in my abilities.

Yes I'm aware but I'm not too concerned about anything she might contain. Unless she has a UTI or something

>Sure I haven't been to her house but I do know her personally. Does that make any difference?

Yeah, it does. Why do you think she's going to fuck you.

You haven't gone out with her.
You haven't kissed her.
You haven't hugged her.
She's never done a fucking thing with anyone if you're to be believed.
And yet, somehow, this girl that's reached 18 without doing a damn thing with anyone told you she was going to fuck you next Sunday?

That doesn't sound weird to you? And every person that comes on here with these "I'm going to get laid" stories always says the same dumb shit.

>Hey guys, there's this girl I like. We're both virgins/she's a virgin but in 3 weeks and 4 days we're totally going to fuck! Any tips?

Long story short she's not that attractive she's an average 5 at best and a huge dork. Also she has extremely overprotective family members so they don't let her go out much. I know the family personally and that's why they are allowing her to hang out with me. She is seeing this as an opportunity to gain experience because she has none. It's not much of a mystery and it isn't as complicated as you're making it out to be. So chill the fuck out bro

You've had sex a whopping seven times in your life, all with one person.

If you can count how many times you've had sex using your fingers then you shouldn't let your head get too big.

>If you haven't been able to read between the lines I'm more than confident in my abilities.

There wasn't anything to read between. There was 1 line:
>I take too long to cum so she's going to cum a bunch, never mind that she's a virgin and might not enjoy much if any of this.

See, you're such a novice at sex you don't realize a lot of women hate when the guy takes too long to cum. They get sore and stop having fun while you're there failing to do anything.

Fine let's go with what you're saying.

So will you answer my question? Should I have sex with this girl without a condom?

I strongly suspect you are being catfished.

Read the thread bro, I know her personally

No dude wear a condom you'll seem cooler

Then you are being set up somehow

Thanks dude, I'll keep that in mind

In what way?

Always use a condom the first time you're fucking a girl. If you fuck her a few more times then maybe not, but always for the first time.

I think his point is he thinks he can focus on making her cum since he doesn't have to worry about himself cumming early, then he can just bust a nut of the outside.

NO you shouldn't have casual sex without a condom you fucking mongoloid. What the fuck is wrong with our educational system? Jesus.

That's a good rule and the most useful piece of advice I've gotten on this shitty thread. Thanks user for looking out.

Yes that's my other point as well. The guy is focusing on the wrong things and making a big deal out of nothing. Thank you for explaining things better than I can.

Nothing wrong with my education it's more like I'm Thinking With My Dick instead with my brain.