Where are you supposed to go to discuss music once you've outgrown Sup Forums?

Where are you supposed to go to discuss music once you've outgrown Sup Forums?

I hear reddit has some good grown up discussions

irl

Very few of my friends with eclectic taste live nearby unfortunately

you don't discuss music, listen to what you like on your own in peace

I like human interaction though and sometimes discussing leads to discovering new tunes or new ways to listen to old ones

Your local record store, user.

reddit

oh wait, were already in reddit

people IRL
and facebook groups

i'm also getting real sick of this place, Sup Forums used to be the least shit, and now it's just as cancer as every other board

I hear if you turn 21 you can go to bars where you can pay to drink and watch bands play the music I've been downloading for free on my parents' wifi connection for the last 15 years

I used to be in a very good music sharing group with a lot of my friends from uni but I blew it by drunkenly spilling my heart out to one of the girls in charge of it and now I can never show my face in it again rip

Shit like that is why no one should ever mix emotions and alcohol

rec me good facebook groups

irl is normie central. i need a place where my autismal obsession with digging deeper music comes into play

try RYM

rym
irl(record shops, live shows)
production forums

not hard.

i want to fuck a girl that likes music

Steve Hoffman forums

But emotions are part of everything so just don't drink alcohol at all.

very cool

Stay here and wait for the Reddit colonists to run off back to their ironic subreddits and facebook meme pages

This guy gets it, the only times it's acceptable to drink is when your by yourself and you're okay with potentially killing yourself

You don't. You get busy doing stuff and don't have time to take in music constantly and talk about it. I'm just back to talk about The OOZ

I've been waiting for 5 years

r/letstalkmusic is far better than r/music, give it a shot

>gdragon

stay in your containment thread, kpopper

who are those people with Kanye?

blogspot. forums on artist's sites

>tfw got married

>tfw all our friends are plebs

Divorce?

why don't you just get more friends??

try going in yourself.
then come back to help others and lols.

Small IRC channels and Discord groups that you and some of your Sup Forums best buds put together

That's if at least some of the bands you like are based in your country

thanks for confirming that everyone who shitposts about kpop is a falseflagging kpg bro

Fuck you OP, now you've made me want a Kanye GD collaboration.

It's your perception, I came back last month from a 16 month break from Sup Forums, this board is basically the same as it has been for at least 9 years

haider ackermann best designer

Is that a pajeet that Kanye is standing next to?

gay