Well?

Well?

Die

Dump lolol

SLIDDING

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, immaturity, and Dani Filth pissfags that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Poop and Heaving here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

Dump

Could you faggots keep it to one thread at a time? Thanks.

This is the only thread up, retard

Sage

Sorry, new friend "/

Hey Sagefags,

My name is Andy, and I log every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-feces who spend every second of their day sipping stupid ass urine. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any throat clogs? I mean, I guess it’s fun criticizing the bodily waste of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to cock rate threads.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shit. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the log roll steam, and starter on my diarrhea cream. What dumps do you take, other than “repost pics you shouldn't share”? I also get straight anus, and have a banging hot corn turd (She just blew out of my asshole; Shit was SO cash). You are all sagefags who should just clog yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my log

It's funny because if Hirosie banned logposters one autists life would be ruined and he'd kill himself

Nice b8 m8 but no clout; you can see yourself

look its a soiboi dog shit eater doing the thing that bring him pkeasure. Well besides being a cockholster for better men.
sage all fields show your disdain for the soibois

Grow up.

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.
I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.
The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.
I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.
I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.
I will always be there.

Dump

I swear to FUCKING God, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions!. All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets, tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet, hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A FERRET. OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT, ANDY! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad!

> being 30
> finding poop funny

gg virgins

Electrocuted?

log gas

Kek

>when Andy is constipated

>when a bigger steals your log and you see him swallow it right in front of you

*Lil nig

Fuck you and this shit you're forcing down everyone's throats. I can't live my life the way I used to, because of you. Every time someone says "well" or my wife starts a sentence with "would you", all I can think of is this fucking guy and his log of shit. Sup Forums used to be a place for me to improve my life, and now I'm slidding into a deep depression because you need to grow up. Are you starved for attention? Does this daily monolog do something for you? Be logical..Is this going to change anything for the better? Why don't you stop shitting up Sup Forums and just have a blog for people who care? Do you really think anyone really wants to get under Andy's tour bus and drain the septic tank into their gullet like a pelican gulping mouthfuls of fresh fish? Do you think anyone really cares about the cream? The dream? The steam? Foamy ploppers, half-green gushers, or soggy loaves? Do you think anyone wants to feel their mustache entwine with his greasy ass hairs while they nuzzle their nose between his supple cheeks, searching for any remaining tag nuts? Maybe a nice wet BBBRRAPP on the tongue, like a burp after a good meal? To be honest, it does sound heavenly, but this is uncalled for. It's all I can think about now. I hope you're happy....

>when you're trying to scarf down a loaf while driving

>when you see a log under a moving car

>when you see a log on the left but the bus route is to the right

>the log store changed their hours from Sixx pm to 5:30

>when some CoF fan steals a log from your girl

dubs logged
genuinely kekked at this one

>when someone on the seventh floor chucks a log from above your Sixxth floor apt

>when Andy decides to give a log to some little shit instead of you

>log to cock transplant

>when your cat chokes on a log in the backyard and dies

>when Andy shits towards the wrong side in a trailer

>when some Chechnyan asshole got to the log before you did and it gets featured in a Log for a Cowboy song

>quick log extraction from a severely clogged throat

>when someone else gets Andy's log down their throat

You enjoying my dump?

>when you're accused of slidding a log in your shitskin village but you have only heard of blood on the dance floor

Logs away! Gold.

>You enjoying my dump?
No, only Andy's dump will do

>when you're locked outside of warped tour but find a quick way into the sewers

Personally I prefer that one in brown

>when Andy is about to board his tour bus in 3 minutes and you're Sixx minutes away

>when you roll double Sixx's but are told there aren't any logs left

>be me
>single father
>daughter is in elementary school
>Let's call her Jill
>she signs up for the school spelling bee
>spend all week going over flash cards and practicing
>the big day arrives
>she's killing it
>most of the kids who entered are fucking retards
>one kid spells "catch" with a "k"
>I shout "get off the stage faggot"
>dirty looks from all the parents around me
>don't care my daughter's clearly gonna win
>it comes down to the last two kids
>the fat slut judge clears her throat
>"Jill, your word is 'six'"
>she spells it perfectly
>"S-I-X-X. Sixx"
>mfw the judge shakes her head no
>"I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>other kid spells it with one fucking "x" and the judge grants him the point
>clenching my teeth so tight I break a crown
>literally shit my pants full I'm so angry
>other parents move away from me as it starts to smell like shit
>now the score is tied
>"Jill, your word is 'sliding'"

>Jill leans in to the mic
>"S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Slidding."
>I stand up to clap
>some shit slidds down my slacks and lands on my shoe leaving a massive skid mark
>then that fat cunt judge says "I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEE
>pick up my chair and start bashing the other parents without mercy
>kids all start screaming and running
>take down my slacks and let my muddy ass mess slop fall on the floor
>scoop up a handfull and chuck it at fat judge bitches face
>directhit.exe
>my dick is out now and fully erect
>someone pulls the fire alarm
>one of the kids pulls a gun out of his backpack and starts a shooting rampage
>pretty bad ass actually
>grab the judge slut by the hair and lift her off the ground
>"please, let me go,"
>I look her dead in the eyes
>"Logless shills aren't welcome here."
>slam her down on her desk, breaking her spine clean in half
>the rampaging kid asks the spelling bee winner if he beleives in god and then shoots him in the face
>Jill snatches the first place trophy from his cold dead hands
>"Daddy I won!"
>you sure did, sweety. You sure did

>when you're a retarded third world error who just learned the word "log"

>when you get impregnated by Andy Sixx and run out of foodstamps

>when you learn that the dump truck full of logs is going south and you're headed north

>when Andy rakes a shit in the elevator above yours

Dubs logged. Also does anyone know the story to this? (besides you kek)

>when there's a razor thin log draped across the street and Andy drives the wrong way while you're headed down the shitwalk

>when you pay ASSASS to blow your brains out with a buttshot sized log

Jesus dude... Too soon...

Poo soon?

I was in this bread

oh of course