How do you actually get over a girl?

How do you actually get over a girl?
Pic not related

time

I don't think we ever really do. They're always there, in the backs of our minds. Forever.

FIND ANOTHER ONE BITCH.

IF A GIRL HURTS YOU SLAP YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE RAISED YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

You May get over her after time. But you won't ever forget her completely. Guess that is an important difference

LOL.......WHEN YOU KISS ONE WE WILL TALK
FUCKING WEIRDO

Thats what im afraid of, she really messed with my mind like and id say she literally mentally buttraped me.
Well its true that ive been raised like a bitch, but im somehow still sure id easily beat you in a fight.

You'll either kill yourself or find another one

>but im somehow still sure id easily beat you in a fight.

DOUBT IT. I DON'T SAY THAT BECAUSE I AM A BAD ASS I JUST SAY IT BECAUSE IF HAVE A 12-16 BOXING RECORD AND WEIGH 240 AND HAD MY NOSE, ORBITAL BONE, AND JAW BROKEN NUMEROUS TIMES. THEREFOR FIRE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO HURT ME WHILE I AM SURE I WOULD MAKE YOUR FACE INTO MASHED POTATO.

Why not killing her or the guy shes obsessed with?

Okay. Im not impressed but okay.

IM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS SOME 40% BODY FAT LONELY FAT DUDE..I AM ONLY SAYING THAT IF WE FOUGHT I WOULD PUT YOU IN A COMA. I HAVE LIKE 14 TEETH LEFT.

Exactly

Something tells me your head is very slow. Itd be over before you noticed it started and you had even less teeth. Worth it?

Booze, time and pints of really good ice cream.

Still got balls? We know not to bother going for the face but a swift knee to the bollocks & you'd be floored mate. Or have you had those replaced with spiked steel? Congrats getting good at boxing tho, pretty sweet

So far im trying it with weed time and icecream. Its not very effective.

It will suck for a while depending on the seriousness and length of the relationship. It took me a while to get over my divorce, but I got there.

Hell its already more than a year and she treated me extremely shitty in the end and yet i want to talk to her. How did you manage to do that?

My ex-wife and I broke up amicably so we still can talk. That made it easier. You will probably need to see a counsellor or something if talking to her is not an option. Or a very trusted mature friend who will let you just talk

I wish we couldve done it amicably but it just didnt work at all. I really dont understand what was going on in her head. Anyways she was also like the first person i have ever been that close to and i just really suck at openly talking to others. I already spammed one of her friends who was pretty supportive in the start but also eventually told me to shut the fuck up. I just dont understand anything about what was going on and actually in the beginning girl 1 was like super obsessed with me.

force

Same here dude. She wasn't my first, but she was my favourite. I'll never know why she changed so quickly. I've gone & bought all the stuff for a helium exit bag. Gonna use that tonight at midnight. Thanks for the good laughs Sup Forums. Wish you all the best for 2018

Thats what it was like to me.
As you plan on ending it anyways, mind leaving a kik or something to talk a little?

Oddly enough my worst breakup was not with my ex-wife of 7 years. It was with a girl I only dated for 4 months. Our relationship collapsed over night. I was completely head over heels in love. I was out of it for over a year after that breakup. Eventually I started feeling normal. It changed me though. I'm a lot colder and it's been 5 years.

Tldr: Bad breakups change you mentally. Time heals all wounds.

I just really dont get how you cant even have enough respect towards somebody you claimed to have loved to try making the end not too much of a mess.

Sorry man. I've been talking to a therapist for over a year. Bottom line is, no amount of talking will change what happened & no magic words can remove her from my thoughts. I wish you all the best though. I hope you're younger than me & still have time to find what you're looking for.

Id honestly still like to know more about it and who knows maybe one of us gets something useful out of it, anything to lose?

I'm at work for the next 5 hours & I don't have kik, but I'll probably make one last thread tonight before I leave. Maybe speak to you then. Stay strong bro

Bro youre planning to kill yourself and sit at work? Why?

People would ask questions if I didn't show up, people at home would wanna know why I'm not at work. Just wanna keep what I'm gonna do on the dl.

You dont seem to be very close to them. But theyll anyways be shocked i guess. Dont even plan some kind of last message?