Is Cara Delevingne the ugliest "supermodel" ever?

Is Cara Delevingne the ugliest "supermodel" ever?

Yes

No

maybe so

> t. too young to remember Grace Jones...

no, vitiligo negro model is

More cara please

You would have said the same thing about Kate Moss when she was at her top but she basically created the "heroin look". Its not about how a supermodel is good looking for you, its about the trendsetters and how can they sell a look. Now its the big eyebrows time.

no shes hot as fuck

thats kurt cobain circa 1993 my dude

holy shit
fuckin zozzle

why did the editor hat to emphasise her brows even more wtf

i love me some devileggs

bump for cara

Odd case. I kinda feel like she's like too ugly to be hot but too hot to be ugly. A weird mix imo.would fuck though

she's not meant to be attractive per say

she's meant to give off a certain vibe

she looks like an adolescent boy who's transitioned

that's the point of her. that's why she's so big.

"blurred lines"

You fap to traps and you think she's ugly?

not ugly at all, a bit mannish. I bet trap fiends love her.

>per say
per se, genius

kek

I don't give a fuck tho

Camille Paglia, in her book Sexual Personnae, points out that all sex symbols have an androgynous quality. Elvis Presley, for example. So this androgynous attraction was going on long before "transitioning" became a common thing. Read a fucking book.

All supermodels are ugly. They're living caricatures; that's their purpose. They're chosen for having traits which are considered to be attractive turned up to 11. So if "thin" is in, they're emaciated. If statuesque is in, they're some kind of weird stick insect. If youthful is in, they have faces like infants. And, in Cara Delavigne's case, she's got mannish features and eyebrows like a Turkish longshoreman because androgynous is in.

*percy

you fucktard idiot

calm down dear

it couldn't possibly be that because she's androgyne herself and always has been that she sees that in people because of her own personal urges and biases could it

also, there's a big difference between the kind of androgyny she talks about and the kind of androgyny we see being pushed via popular culture today. the kind of androgny we see pushed today is not only an almost total effeminisation of the masculine rather than a mixture of both, it's also an infantilisation of both genders at the same time.

and soon, and we already know this to be true here at Sup Forums as it's a topic that's brought up quite a lot, but when this childlike, effeminised masculine, boyish androgyny has been pushed enough, it'll soon move onto something else that'll lead to the sexualisation of children becoming popular culture.

millie bobbie brown is one example of this, it's evident that the move from the pushing of the child-like but adult androgyne has already progressed to the overt sexualisation of children to some degree, albeit a subtle one

>albeit a subtle one
Not on Sup Forums it isn't

true, Sup Forums is a lot more honest about these things than anyone irl though kek

i think she has a good look, im gettin wood

Yes definitely, she's nightmare fuel

Any of the nigger "model's" or just any nigger is the ugliest anything ever.