This is the movie that made me quit film as a hobby. This is the kind of high concept millennial sellout trash...

This is the movie that made me quit film as a hobby. This is the kind of high concept millennial sellout trash, casting Harry Potter and Dano, it is borderline exploiting our entire generation.
>DER U LIKE MEMES GUYS HERE YA GO
>anything by A24, Turbo kid, Me and Earl, Swiss Army Man, Frank
>anything that gets reddit talking

The worst part is you all shill that trash! Sup Forums used to be the ones who had some counter cultural tastes.

did you stop watching before the third act that was an explicit critique of shallow millennial bullshit and was all about how idiot social media hipsters ruin everything and that mental illness isn't a cute selling point for quirky artists but rather a genuine hampering thing that makes life hard for real people?

>DUDE MENTAL ILLNESS MEME LMAO

Grow up.

are you saying the mental illness doesn't exist?
or if it does, that it's a positive thing?

>I didn't get it!!! Everyone look at how stupid I am!!!
Hmmmm

>everything reminds me of reddit

I'm so happy so many things are ruined for people like you.

Do you expect people who are paid to post about movies on Sup Forums to just not do it?

Better to live a day as a lion than a century as /r/movies

You may feel like a lion but you sound like a cock.

Hey dipshit OP.

You just got btfo by someone who actually understood the movie that has triggered you in to making this thread.

Your response is -18 material.

Up your nose with a rubber hose, faggot.

>mental illness
>not just a Jew ploy

Hey dipshits,

You DO realize that the only reason why anybody likes this movie is NOT because of its message, right? That the only reason anybody likes this turd is "LMAO LE EPICK BIG HEAD MAYMAY LOLO LE FASSBENDER SO GOOD XD".

You can't sit here and shit on Guardians of the Galaxy for being meme-y and then praise Frank for being the same, just because it's "SOOOOOOO DEEEEP!!1!"

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO!

no, i'm pretty sure i liked it for the reasons i stated
i'm not sure you watched the entire movie

Why are there still plesbians who cannot understand abstract and self-critical kino?

Ashamed of you desu

Have a (You) because I have to tell you this is a terrible thread and you seem like a complete asshole.

have a (You) for effort

that sure is one massive nonsensical load of shit you posted.

I really hope you're trolling, because it's sad if you're actually this stupid.

This guy was actually reddit with his forced, shitty meme songs while the rest of the group didnt necessarily make appealing music but they were vastly creative

I liked it because it made you butthurt

"Mental illness" basically means you're a faggot who doesn't have your shit together

Man up

so schizophrenics just need to man up? are you retarded?

If this made you quit film as a hobby then you must not have been too into movies

>This is the kind of high concept millennial sellout trash, casting Harry Potter and Dano, it is borderline exploiting our entire generation

old fart detected

What about a fucking retard with down syndrome and epilepsy?

>NO YOU DONT GET WHY YOU LIKED IT
>BUT I DO

Beewoobeewooo
the autist got out again

Oh boy, the damage control.

>being this much of a unrepenting douche bag idiot

Not OP, but I didnt make it to the 3rd act.

Rarely been so weirded out by a film and I enjoyed that borderline film.

PREVIOUS YEAR LMAO

BRING BACK RONALD RAYGUN

THE YOUTH IS EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD

I DONT LIKE CHANGE AND IT SCARES ME

Jesus, can you imagine being this big of an asshole?

By the way, I really liked Frank even though I at first refused to watch it because of the big head thing and thought it looked stupid, and the big head part wasn't something I liked about hte movie, instead what I really liked WAS the message

so fuck you bud

Either baiting or literally retarded Sup Forums autist with no life experience