Feels Thread

Feels Thread

All Alone on NYE
who else is doing the same thing

I've got people, but I'll definitely feel completely alone.

I got nothin to share but I'm here to bump. As an Ausfag, I'm living the 2018 life it's just as shitty as 2017 so far.

yup, I'm drinking a bottle of scotch and several beers as we speak.

Same here, no drinks or nothing. Housemates are drinking and I'd rather just be alone, so that's what I've done.

Ausfag here too, and I've thought the same thing.

Be interesting to see how many months it will be before anyone remembers I'm alive.

Heading over to grandpa later today to see if there's still life in his wretched body. I guess I'll stay there over NYE. He's legally blind and practically deaf; it'll be almost as if I'm alone anyway.
>Inb4 I have aspergers AMA

My bf is sunk in a severe bipolar depression & won't speak to me or see me since August. Barely reads my texts. Has said two things to me this month. It's killing me not to be able to help him. But I will wait. In nonstop pain, but I will wait. He'll likely go back to his xgf but I'll wait & see. This is the worst feeling I've ever felt. It's worse for him.

If any of you are depressed. I'm so fucking sorry.

Nice enough to know you care that much about your boyfriend. When I was at my worst mine broke up with me. In hindsight I'm better off without her.

It's ok thanks fam hopefully we find someone chill to be with. Happy new year!

you posted a thumbnail you dumb fuck

i'm always alone. same old shit, different day

Oh, your edge is showing again.

>why do i have to do things myself, why do i have to initiate conversations

>life is pain

yep all alone and so fucken glad

sick of all the fuckers who bug me round Christmas and new years

fuck em all ill sit here on Sup Forums and play ksp on the durdenstation

Edgard Edgelord the Edgy

I'm so fucking drained after the holiday stress in my online retail job and various christmas-related social gatherings (company christmas party, neighbor's birthday party, christmas dinner with parents, christmas gathering with rest of family) that I'm just gonna have a glass of sparkling wine on my own and curl up in my comfy new king-size bedclothes and relax this weekend.

here's the full version

>guy makes no effort to improve himself, sits in his room on his laptop

>never socializes with anyone

>nobody talks to him because he never talks to anyone

>he actually wonders why people aren't talking to him, it annoys him but he still makes no effort to actually talk to anyone

reminder that the only one who can improve yourself is you

Im watching a movie called adult life skills. Its so god damn depressing...

That's even worse to be honest.

Thanks for saying that. I would give fucking anything to help him. To take care of him, quietly, while he's in this place. He won't let me. Yours should have done this for you. Yes, better off. With someone who would.

Absolutely everyone who is on Sup Forums on new years eve/day could do with some improvement

What will you be improving this year?

cant argue with that..
thats a fucken feel all on its own...

Well here's hoping he can either come out of his episode or at least appreciate you. Seems girlfriends who actually care that much are a rarity these days.

Same thing as last year, get my shit together. I've made heaps of progress.

Damn right it is friendo

All alone. Dopesick and freezing cold. 9 in the morning...beers ensue. Thanks, Sup Forums. You're my only true friend.

>ksp
KSP?

Never mind user.

6 of the worst feels i have, needing a good sook? i lose my shit reading them,

kerbal space program

fun little game with modded to fuck

I guess so. Heh, practically every NYE I've felt alone even with people. Many little kids run around and there are the people in their 40's, but no one my age... It kinda sucks. This year I'm not gonna be as much of a fag.

Godspeed, user

I get that, I feel alone even surrounded by people. Last year at this exact time I had a girlfriend, alcohol and was drinking with my housemates.

This year I'm alone, no girlfriend, no alcohol and somehow I feel less miserable than I did last year. I don't even have a new years resolution this year, I'm just going to continue working on bettering myself, even if it is a slow process

>bf
>hasnt spoken to you in 6 months
pick one idiot

Stay silent. Work hard. Stay lonely. That's what I'm currently doing

Bullshit quote. It's always somebody elses fault, isnt it?

>it societies fault
>somebody should do something

Stop feeling pity for yourselves and fix your own lives

This, basically.
Last year I still had a gf. We’ve been together for 5 years. Neglected my friends because of her.
Started to get back with my friends after we broke up, only to realize that I’m pretty much alone anyway.
I did a shitton of hard drugs in 2017. Only smoked weed when I still had a gf.
Y‘all think it’s a good idea to do shrooms on my own today? Never did them alone before...

Have you tripped before? They actually could help you but you may also get PTSD if the experience is bad enough.

I've done them alone before, it's not the worst idea. If you're good with your brain you can usually prevent a "bad trip" by catching it early and re-arranging your thoughts.