Post a picture of your perfect innie pussy

Post a picture of your perfect innie pussy

That there is a beautiful vagina

Same chick.

Those are undeveloped pussies, like a loli or a baby. It's like a small kid dick in a adult man.

There are innie adult woman pussies, like Lil chica one. That is perfection.

I have no problem with an innie pussy as long as they have a nice bush

You sound like a fuckwit.

That was painful to read. Do people hate you in real life?

You can stop samefagging any time now

Topkek
You virgins will never get a real woman like I have.
The “perfect pussy” (they are called vaginas and thats what I will be referring them to) is hairy and wide with a lot of meat like a woman’s vagina should be like.

Yeah no. What you are encountering is multiple people thinking you're a virgin faggot.

I’m not a virgin faggot
You sir, are infact the virgin homosexual

I hope you enjoy your sickening preference for granny pussy

Well if you so insist I guess I must be... enjoy your life.

>thinking pussy shape has anything to do with age beyond infancy.

Go read a biology book.

Girlfriend

>only grannies have visible labia

full innies are pretty dull tbh. Prefer a little something

Oh jeez I cant help it. I just had to samefag again and again and again because you are that much of a fag.

dropped

why not have the best of both worlds. pic related, a hairy innie pussy.

Why the frick are you in an innie thread then?

Mines my gf

mods

these are literally just lines. how boring

Where my pic

almost

yummy

I have nothing particularly against them but this is Sup Forums and everyone can post in any thread. Anyway I'm talking aBout full innies like the OP pic.
these are good. not like children or barbies

No good pics of it innie on this phone but trust me

This is her with her innie totally spread open perfectest lil lips

Has nothing to do with age, this is 40 yr old wifey

I love this one

Calm down Grand-Pa'

Perfect

so why the fuck are you here? its an innie pussy bread, deal with it.

exactly. flaps appear in puberty and they don't grow or appear from sex. The real reason older vaginas can look more beaten up is down to squirting out kids and aging. amazing how people think pussies must be exempt from the aging process.

rant over. she looks great

Hahahahahaha fcking virgin

>Hahahahahaha
You don't belong here.

A real man knows any pussy is good. Don't judge women on how they look down under. user... I am disappoint.

still looks kind of undeveloped. it doesn't exactly turn me off but it looks weird.

Better for you?

I'm allowed preferences like anyone. And I'm not male so there is that

Mmmm memories haven't had a chocolate girlfriend for 3 years. She was a model. Pussy lips plump like that. :'(

>comes to innie thread
>complains about innie pussies

I like to see what I'm eating !

Tots with timestamp or gtfo

wife

you have a beautiful wife.

we are allowed a preference too you fake femfag. I was respectful and even said don't judge. I prefer innies you don't. Now why not stop being such a cunt by imposing your preference in a thread specifically for those who like innies and fuck off! Dumb bitch

I don't tend to show my tits to 14 year olds tbqh m8

I'm Not being a Cunt. what Are You so mad about. I prefer "innies" with A little visible as opposed to like I said.. child/doll looking vaginas

If your wife lives in New Zealand, may I please fuck your wife?

Probably a tranny Wouldn't want to see

>im about 12 and still don't believe females post on my secret club

sorry bud, we dont

I'm down show more

So as a women you are insecure about the size of your labia? Don't be you cunt.

My gf

Now that... that is heavenly. If I ever found a chick like that I don't think I could ever stop fucking her.

so insecure I posted it multiple times already. no hate to the girls but yes I do find them pretty boring when its a straight up slit

From behind

>you're a millennial fag and you still don't understand reverse physiology

I find it pretty fucking delicious to eat them out. Especially with the smaller labia minor swelling slightly as she becomes aroused, giving my tounge additional delicious to play around with. Huge beef curtains are gross, but I'm never going to refuse a girl if we've gotten to the point of being naked together. Lol call me a romantic.

Girl anons send me your timestamped pussy and I'll rate it
[email protected]

My sister has an innie.
But man when she would get all hot and bothered, this inner lips would swell right up and poke right out.

Best of both worlds, shit was so cash.

seems legit.

nah don't get me wrong. they're great spread and in the moment but I just cant say I find them particularly interesting in pictures like this

So there is this one married chick that I know that keeps sending me nudes.

Shes got the biggest clit I've ever seen. Honestly she could fuck someone with that thing....which got me thinking.
Would it be gay if she put her clit in my butthole?

Post the nudes. Or email them to meBut don't fuck her. Tell her husband about it.

Why haven't we just said "agree to disagree" yet? We both clearly have our preferences. I'm more than happy for you to enjoy what you like, and I hope you are more than happy to let me enjoy what I like. It's been fun talking to you. But I really need to smoke a fag right now.

others are getting a little butthurt over it is all.

nice hooker