Slip slidding away, slip slidding away

Slip slidding away, slip slidding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip slidding away

Whoah and I know a man, he came from my hometown
He wore his passion for his logs like a thorny crown
He said Dologes, I live in fear
My love for logs so overpowering, I'm afraid that my logs will disappear

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

You will understand when you are older.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Mature, much?

Thanks for the bump, kiddo.

I pooped a ghost log, I felt it slidding out but it was nowhere to be seen

Logs

the common response to this thread is "yes I would" or "the cream, the steam, the dream supreme"

the common response is the common response

Poopy eat

false

>get new material, or fuck off

Shit ass poop log

bump, more people need to see this

why don´t guys like andy go to my school....

So creamy... so steamy... so... dare I say... dreamy???

rate my log?

Not big enough. Only andys logs will do.

I´ll keep training

dump

moar? source?