Daily alcoholism thread: my cousin molested me edition

Daily alcoholism thread: my cousin molested me edition.

At least you got laid

Well, yeah. But i fucked a pussy till i was 13

Alcoholis fellow here. I dont know if i can resist to midnight.

26 years sober here

116 days sober!

How you did it? Im drinking in this exact moment but my new year's goal is to stop drinking. On january's 2 tho.

2 days sober now... i'm sweating like a pig and shaking like Michael J. Fox

I used to be like that. I only drink on weekends... so today. I gonna get fucking wasted today and tomorrow and i'll try to quick alcohol at all in 2 days.

Lmao. Just put down the drink. There's no better feeling then waking up not hungover. Plus throwing away cash for a temporary feeling is a waste.

You addictive personalities make me laugh

I literally spend $400 buying whisky in last 2 days

What whisky?

The cheapest garbage water... I bought and drank like 20 bottles

Just stop drinking. How fucking weak can you be?

Drop acid. Talk to yourself, resolve your feeling, stop being alcoholic

Stop pretending to be me. I spend the $400 buying $40 bottles of Johnny Walker Black Label

Easy. Just don't drink.
No 12 steps. No support groups. No faggotry.
None of this "recovering alcoholic" shit. Just say, "nope, I don't drink."

switch it up and smoke a joint maybe will help?

im 40 days sober
not in a row or anything
just total

been sober since the 15th. It's fuckin hard

I do that on work days, weed was my savior. I used to drink 24/7 non stop. I actually end up in hospital 2 times because of it. I only drink on weekends now.

This is the only correct answer. I kicked a vicodin addiction years ago by going cold turkey. Ya just gotta do it.

im not a quitter

Shiiiiet man. I can't honestly remember what happened last night. I just found my car's keys in the fucking garden.

Are you me? I just read a text of my best friend (a girl) saying: stop fucking drinking. Dont know what to respond since i cant remember shit.

Context?

You mean the 3 rd? Or is it the 4th? Maybe you're not going to quit user.
>Drink up, you know you need it

Are you going to greentxt that shit?

my much older cousin had buttsex with me too when I was 8

I think I'm going to drink supposedly the best beer in the word first and then drink some bottles of cheap cider as I'm celebrating new year alone.

Maybe. Shit, man.

Im too drunk and lazy to greentext but my cousin basically jerked me off and cummed in my asshole when i was 9. I told my mother when i was 10 and my cousin is not allowed in this town anymore. Last i heard, hes an engineer now. Also, he sucked my 9yo penis. What a fucking faggot, i feel bad for her wife because he's probably a closet faggot

That's great. How many years being sober?

I want to join AA but no in my local AA. I live in a pretty small town and if i join the AA everyone will know. I'm joining in the next town (10 miles away).

Isn't january first on Australia?