I wanted to borrow my brothers bong but he's not at home now. I found something weird and brown/yellow in stem...

I wanted to borrow my brothers bong but he's not at home now. I found something weird and brown/yellow in stem. What is it??

Maybe some traces from grinded marijuana?

Heroin

hole for nerve gas
be careful op

Your mum's dried up ass nuggets

crumble or angel dust

i think dust is yellow dont know

Probably some kief.

it just looks like keif, is it powdery? if so, light it up and rip that shit brah

its pretty hard but i can scrape it with pen or something

scrape some onto a table or something and try lighting it with a lighter
does it smell weedy? if so, light it all up and smoke it baby

These images are shitty quality.

man ,i thought it wont smell like weed but it actually does. Is there any difference beetwen smoking this and normal weed? I've smoked only normal one

Nigga that's probably just keif, smoke away, or fukkin ASK HIM ya donk

a thimble
your brother's prolly a seamster

metal bowl and downstem... have fun with the cancer OP

i said, he's not at home ,i cant even call him. I just wanted to be sure ,ive got some other shit but if this is keif ill smoke this instead of mine. btw my brother got married and get out of our house ,he lives with wife now , i've just found his bong

it might be mold that grew from a stank ass bong sitting around for a bit then. It could grow like that in a week. Lol... smoking that could actually kill you.
This could be the best thread ever on Sup Forums
Nigga if you smoke that you goan die

Idk, it could stand on his balcony for more than a half of a year

its kief, its just the dust on the actual weed that gets you high, smoke it and you'll be on the moon.

eat it

Could be condensed thc, that's what I get in the cooling chamber of my vaporizer at least
It's more liquid by me tho but the color fits

that's a bee's death chamber

Rip it OP.

Post results.

Disgusting is what it is.

if someone rolls trips will you smoke it

It's like pollen or resin or something.

I doubt your brother would be trying to kill you.

>roll for smoke.

rerolll

Get your own bong u pussy Jew.

ghhh, its in other room, my mom's there. Yea, im typical teen weed smoker ,ur gonna laugh or something, fuck you.

rolling

i hope its resin from black tar heroin; i've smoked it out of a vape pin and like a dab, it works like smoking off tinfoil 100%. I use to be a full time IV junkie, I've done every drug and the residue left in my bong from smoking black tar looked like this. OP is lucky if it is, and he's going to end up being super happy, warm and euphoric as if someone rapped him in a warm blanket and he's going to fall in love with life and all of his dreams are possible and nothing will be in his way (with no tolerance) for a good couple of hours with a beautiful afterglow included.

How old are you

Disclaimer:This only works for the first couple of times. After that, life ain't so good any more.

damn straight. im on methadone therapy now after a gruesome stent in rehab after a nightware filled life on opiates after a really hard life growing up on the streets, especially for a white kid in the hood.

i'm 15 y/o. I drink alcohol almost every weekend since i'm 14. I tried weed about 2 months ago

I read this in Chris Chan's voice. Thanks for the laugh, spergo.

dont fuck up ur bros bong dude, he might be saving up that resin, call him

I feel you bruh. Almost 3 months clean from dope. Two years daily IV use. Been to rehab, been to jail, woke up countless times to the police and paramedics. Not a good life.

nope, narcanned a few times, but its all good, 6 months clean as of the 27th and still going strong. Feels good but maybe thats the methadone doing its job, I don't know. I also smoke a lot of weed and still fuck around with benzos because being completely sober is still too hard for me because of my weak nature to substance abuse and the fact this is the first time in my life since I was 12, 13 years old that I'm actually trying to stay away from things and the first time since I was 15 from not fucking with opiates and B) trying not to fuck around in general. i'll get there. the benzo use went from week long binges to right now a 3 to 4 day binge every few months.

hey dude, my friend told me that he's got acid, is that safe and nice?? Have you ever had it?