I have had 3 gf’s leave their black bf for me in the last five years...

I have had 3 gf’s leave their black bf for me in the last five years. I eventually became friends with two of them and they both told me she told them it was for the sex.. they dont know eachother or the women vice versa..

I couldn´t care less tho, i dont bother trying to get a gf now because they flock around me anyway.

faggot slave here that would be beyond honored to worship and serve such a superior straight GOD! interested in a cashfag?

If you have your choice of women, why would you want to fuck a coal burner? You should just ruin their relationships and then leave them before you get hiv herp-a-derps

I just like the thrill of it. I get satisfaction from it cause I can't stand blacks.

please let me be your cash fag??? milletbb13 is my kik

Idk you don't usually get HIV like that and they're not like bottom of the barrel hoes

You makin me mad white bois

Im gunna have to go screw a white wifey tonight now

on behalf of all white men, this white faggot apologizes for offending such a superior straight black GOD

I've had so many men offer the same thing to me so it's not really an enticing offer. I can get women to pay for sex. And that's besides women just taking me out

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but I'd like to have segregation come back, I sure as hell wouldn't stick my dick in a nigger lover

not offering to pay for sex, just to pay you for being to superior GOD you are

*on behalf of sissy small dicked beta whites
ftfy lil cuckboy

>fucks niggers
>not bottle of the barrel hoes
yeah sure, you should just fuck off and go suck some nigger cum out of mud sharks rash covered pussy

I fuck black chicks too. I can't stand the men because they are so obnoxious. Black women can be too but when they know you're packing like this they're totally girly and subservient.

Thank you for acknowledging this faggot, GOD. is there any way this faggot can worship and serve you GOD?

bump

RESPECT MY WHIGGA!!

She wouldnt let you after feeling my anaconda in her pussy, you cuck they belong to us now

black superiority for the win! all white men and women should ow down to the superior black male GODS

fuck off John Bettendorf

no idea who that i tbh, but Im honest in believing that black men are superior GODS

Thanks for this pointless thread

how do you get a bigger dick? mines only 6 inches lmao

Posters: 9

lol fuck off john

>i dont bother trying to get a gf now
The only true part of the entire post

>tfw its 2017 and women will fuck whoever they want
>tfw race isnt the largest factor
>tfw the largest factor is how big of a whore she is

Pic related its my fucking face

looks legit. Photoshop is stupid.

good luck with the AIDS in 2018. any white guy with any sense at all, knows that when white girls go black, they're damaged goods. Come on asshole. Quit fucking up.

if blacks are so superior, John B., then why is their community failing on the whole. Why are blacks average IQ lower than any other demographics on the US and why are they essentially cancer for our country financially? I'll wait for an answer.

/thread

u mad nig boi?

More pics of that cock please.

shiggydiggy.jpeg

it looks like she is taking a huge shit

lulz, this nigger. wut?

pretty much

Nice photoshop whitey