Sliding into 2018!!

Sliding into 2018!!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So creamy

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Mature much?

The common response to these threads is `"logged" "clogged" or "yes I would"

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

>telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off.
that´s nice but no one says any of this

dubs

spammer getting logged

>Almost 2018
>Doesn't know it's sliDDing
Explain yourself

The common response is a response

logz

new material here

Folks, I've been saying it for years. For years. And I have had only one response for this type of person. And you can ask anyone, anyone who knows me. For years, anyone will tell you, I have always said, that you tell the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. And that's it, folks.
Then this tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail. As if the people who report the same fake news over and over actually believe they hold some variety of mature high ground.
This is what they do, and, folks, you know what they'll tell you, that it's not them. But it is.
God bless this great nation, and God bless each and every one of you in this New Year.

moar anyone?

so hot

moar pls

this shit is too hot

Lets remember all the things of 2017

stick stickly

Summer Camp Memories

Just here to remind anyone scrolling;

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit

It always has and always will be just one person.
Report and hide, Cheers.

>slidding into Sup Forums

so you found out I´m one person. now what?

I think someone here doesn´t like to eat shit. tbh he doesn´t know what he´s missing.

My nigga.

Bionicle was the shit.