Which Emma is Best Emma?

Which Emma is Best Emma?

Roberts, obviously.

Stone by far

Clearly Watson.

Roberts.

The one yet to come who has decent tits and doesn't look like a 14 year old trap.

Stone.

Something bout them redheads.

Stone by a large margin, then Roberts, and close third is Watson.

Man, you can tell she's a major bitch just from that annoyed expression she's always got. Emma Stone seems like she'd be down for a threesome any day, so I'm going to have to go with her.

I .... don't know
My gut says stone, but I would be filled with regret no matter which one I chose because I couldn't have the other two

Watson.

Why do you ask stupid questions with obvious answers?
Watson is the only correct response.

Her ass was so fucking disappointing in those bikini pictures that were leaked, just awful.

Emma stone, but in that pic, its probably roberts

With her face she doesn't need an ass.

oh grow up. For someone nearing 30, her ass is pretty spectacular

OP here. I wanted to use this pic for Watson, but it was just too narrow and I wanted all three to have roughly the same resolution without having to crop out anything other than background.

I had a similar problem with this pic of Roberts.

Roberts. Without a doubt

And this one of Stone.

Shit, let's just post pics of Emmas. Is it the hottest female name or what?

stone>roberts>>dyketson

Emma stone is completely on another level as an artist. Thank God Watson turned down the part of Mia in Lalaland, would've sucked.

Fucking honestly I worked with a chick named Emma too she was 5'1 blone high pitch voice super feminine with a cute mousy face. No pics but god I wanted her so bad while I worked there
TRUTH

I will decide after all three participated in my dick riding challenge.

No, its fucking terrible, I would take Diane Lane over her any day of the week and she is fucking 52.

a little pop trivia question for you op, which of the three Emmas is actually an Emily? The answer is the one I'd smash to oblivion

Ooh, I actually know that! Stone

So far it's 3 votes for Emma Roberts, 10 votes for Emma Stone, and 3 votes for Emma Watson. Who will win?

Stone all the way. Hnnnggg

Stone, duh

she looks like a fag in an 80s band

Looking at them all objectively you couldn't say Emma Watson or Emma Roberts are even good looking, if they weren't famous you wouldn't look at them twice but you would stare at Emma Stone everytime

No, she actually looks a lot like Eddie Redmayne, lol

Fuck, Marry, Kill

emma watson literally looks like a little boy with goldeneyes big head mode

Watson.

1. Stone
2. Roberts
3. Watson

Fuck watson, marry stone, kill roberts
Marry is a definite
Others are a toss up but watson is more talented than roberts imo

Emma Roberts has a very Rodent like face. she puts a shit tonne of eyeshadow on to give the impression she even has eyes, she wouldnt be famous if she werent Julia Roberts niece, Julia was a 9/10 back in the day everyone wanted to fuck the shit out of her, Emma Roberts is barely a 6

emma watson has nudes, and they don't disappoint.

easily watson