Go get 'em, tiger

Go get 'em, tiger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I will, but heed this. You should've stayed with John, MJ. I'm a changed man now. The next time you're about to get raped by a bunch of pakis in an alley, I won't be there. Consider this payback for all the times you rejected me in high school, fucking bitch.

>I will fagboy nigger
jesus christ

>stupid jew kkike

wow

And in episode 3 they break up. The fuck is this supposed to be reality or a movie?

truly ahead of its time

>that scene where uncle ben has 'nam flashbacks and tells peter to not trust the chinese

>Go gas 'em, Hitler.

Wow, Raimi. Wow.

>Go get a tiger

Did MJ like exotic animals?

Probably. She was a red head after all

The tiger was a WWII era German tank. "'em" was a reference to the Jews.

Jesus. Raimi is a true Hitler incarnate, huh?

RAIMI COME BACK, ANY KIND OF FOOL COULD SEE
THERE WAS SOMETHING IN EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

how did Raimi get away with that?

>What's your name again, kid?
>The Human Holocaust

What the fuck, Raimi?

I thought she mean this work of italian neo-fascist philosopher...

Hollywood = Jews
Raimi = Hitler

Hollywood let Raimi do whatever he wanted

>You're pathetically predictable, like a jew to the gold. What about my generous proposal? Are you in or are you out?

2002 was an another time.

>Anonymous 10/21/16(Fri)23:40:22 No.75544130 ▶
>File: 196c6b75fff4f8265a1f2284b(...).jpg (37 KB, 600x300)
>>What's your name again, kid?
>>The Human Holocaust
>What the fuck, Raimi?

>Its you whos out gobby. Out of the closet, you cum guzzling gay nigger!

>A dancing Irish ghost, hmmm? How about... Jigaboo!

Those Raimi brothers

>>>/reddit/

Sorry, newfag.... But come up with something original

My little cuck boi

>So, Billy got a new telescope did he? I'll shove that thing so far up that faggot's little twink asshole that he'll be looking at his own tonsils!

Man, Raimi's Power Ranger episodes were intense.

You're not my mom.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>back to tumblr you stupid nigger loving whores. I should hang you all from the empire state building and film it on live tv
Holy shit raimi a bit harsh. Tone it down next time ok?

remember that scene in the "raindrops" montage when Peter strides past that burning synagogue? that's Raimi's one cameo in all his films as the laughing arsonist. jesus christ

Lmao XD

Jesus and to think that Raimi though about putting this scene in the final cut

I don't remember this scene

Normally I do not mind leftover pasta... But if I try this one I may get sick

lol

>Spider-Man? Back in my day when you saw some faggot swinging through the neighborhood you'd round up a bunch of friends and wail on him with a baseball bat until he looked like the stuff in the fridge at Planned Parenthood...So Parker, can you photograph my son's wedding?

>"yeah kill all those people those degenerate faggots deserve death!"
Dude raimi holy fucking shit children died that day

I guess it made sense given how Peter Parker joins Al-Qaeda near the end of the second movie. Still a strange moment, though.

I think you're missing the point. You're supposed to use actually lines of dialogue from the movie and change them around.
Example
>Let him on the bus he's been chasing us since Selma Alabama

Forgive me user, I haven't watched this kino in a couple years

>STOP TOUCHING MY DICK, YOU LITTLE SPACE FAG!

"It's you who's out Gobby! Out of reasons to believe the great jewish lie!"

I liked the film as much as anyone but that 30 minute interstitial on holocaust revisionism could have been trimmed just a bit

>He doesn't remember the empire state building line

>Do you think that makes you a meme connoisseur, Parker? Why don't you shove that shit up your filthy unwashed asshole, you stupid faggot.

Why was Raimi so aggressive here?

>my son's wedding
>not 'my wife's son's' wedding

>It's you who's out Gobby, out of fucking time because I'm about to end the pitiful excuse for shit that you call your life you green faggot
Jesus, the Director's cut is really something else.

>Bring me Spider-Man you little faggor, or I'll start beating on your girlfriend until her tits look like mine.

That didn't even make sense.

>I want this story blown wide open, like all those faggy little gook kids I shot in Vietnam.

I mean it was a funny line, but did we need the slo-motion flash back of Jameson executing all those Vietnamese children?

What's a faggor?

>YOU'RE NOT GETTING WELFARE YOU BIONIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Raimi really let himself go here

Really Raimi?

That's how Alfred Molina says "faggot", it's on the commentary track.

>He didn't put on a wig and blow me, and I don't like him!

Was it a mistake to let Jimmy improv here?

>Hey kids, do you wanna buy some fun grass?

Why the fuck would Raimi do this?

He needs to money or the Rentman will kill Aunt May. Did you forget that part?

I literally stared at the screen in disbelief for 5 minutes. Such a powerful scene.

I did, how did that conversation go again?

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.
>For this month.

Fucking read that in a typical Bosnian accent.

>"You could have taken him apart, what's your problem?"
>"i missed the part where you yelled 'stop thief' but his skin looked white to me"

This is a good thread

>I missed the part where the Holocaust was my problem, you greedy kike

Damn Raimi got away with a lot

FUCK IM ON MOBILE HOW DO I SAVE THIS

Download Clover, nigger.

I was laughing so hard at this, my neighbor checked in on me. Thanks OP

Never fails to make my sides ache

That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?

A little too far there, Raimi.

On the BD it's:
>I hope your husband didn't give it to you, because God hates fags.

Which version do I have?

Holy shit

It was worth it just to see Mark Wahlberg deliver such a great performance as young Jameson.

He was a serb, he was actually a member of the Scorpions, but that part of his backstory was removed from the final cut as the scenes depicting Srebrenica were considered too gruesome by the test audience, it was a different time.

Post the uncle ben responsibility

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Kek post the other one where he looks at the camera

>IT'S TUGBOAT, CALL ME TUGBOAT FUCKING MAGUIRE YOU CUNT

Haha, I just spent ten minutes trying to find this one and then I come back to the thread and here it is. Beautiful.

Fuck that is hilarious

Let me tell you something, Man of Spiders, I am not afraid of the symbiote of your suit. You say this creature feeds off of hate and anger, it is dangerous. This creature, it came from space. It does not compare to human, as a man Bosnia our culture was rape and murder. In our language we do not have a word for what you Americans cal "incest". When you put on suit you speak up a little and feel more aggressive, but in Bosnia we don't need symbiote. Does that creature know what rape is like? Does it know how to torture a man to the brink of death so it can prolong suffering?

Shittiest one in this thread. Apply yourself.

Kys

I love these threads.

"Take THAT, you fucking eight legged freak! Imagine being me in this situation and having to be all like "damn, Doc Ock, your tentacles' fuckin' fine, all epic with your pot belly and the christmas lights behind your neck. I would totally be scared of you, both on the stilt of the 99th floor and while reading the newspaper." when all I really want is to masturbate to my memory of Ben giving Peter his member. Like seriously imagine having to be me and not only balance myself with my umbrella while you flaunt your disgusting breath in front of me, the pot belly barely concealing your putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just balance here, second after second, minute after minute, while you perfect your quips. Not only having to tolerate your monstrous fucking tentacles but your haughty attitude as everyone on the street tells you you're BRILLIANT BUT LAZY and DAMN, DOC'S SEX TOYS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch your stupid fucking tentacles contort into shapes you didn't even know existed before that day. I've had nothing but a healthy diet of Ben Parker and Christian Gospels and later alleged "great responsibility" for my ENTIRE LIFE even BEFORE Peter was born. I've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now I swear I can taste the sweat that's breaking out on your scraggly neckbeard as you suck it in to chortle dismissively at me, smugly assured that I am enjoying the opportunity to not get rescued to balance here and revel in your "frightful (for that is what you call it)" wrath, the wrath you worked so hard on with your tampon in the previous hours. And then you call Spider-Man, and I know I could disassemble every single tentacle on your back before Spider-Man could put you down, but I balance here and endure, because I'm fucking Aunt May. I'm not going to lose my nephew over this. I just bear it. I just scream for Spider-Man and bear it."

>ole loe.png

u wot m8

Kek

Raimi wtf

Superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM

Sorry anons I'll do better next time.

>tfw no (you)

>Where do all these Muslims come from?

Fucking really Raimi? It's in New York as well, you insensitive bastard.

Mel Gibson helmed reboot when?

Not soon enough.

toppest kek

>Listen to me, Pete. There's not much time. Your aunt...was my world. J-Just after getting married...we stopped for gas. So May pumped, and me? I went in to pay. Then I came out, and she was leaping all around, yelping like a fox. I thought she was just playing the fool, but then I saw the shadow behind her, snapping his coal-black hands at her purse. I didn't think; didn't have to. Just went straight for the baseball bat in my pickup truck and slammed that nigger's head like Babe Ruth hitting one out of the park. Could've stopped there, since that was enough to put the nigger flat on his back, but I didn't. Rage coursed through me like a life-giving elixir. Some people love guns, Pete, but those are people who've never known the pleasure of beating an ape to death with something you can grip tightly in your own two hands...because with each blow, you can FEEL the vibrations of their cracking skulls traveling the length of the bat and straight through your bones. Each CRACK vibrating your sinews is a reassurance that the bleeding-out nigger lying at your feet will never rise again. A bullet just travels through the air and gets to hog all the fun to itself. It cheats you. But, a bat? The bat lets you KNOW that damage is being done. It lets you FEEL.
After I'd turned that coon into a plate of spaghetti, I looked all around me...must've been a dozen witnesses, but they all either looked the other way or just nodded in silent approval. I shuffled May into the truck, threw the bat in the backseat, and got the hell out of there. And, you know what? No cop ever came around asking questions. "Black on black violence", the witnesses and papers said. Good enough for them, good enough for the cops, and you know what? Good enough for me. And you can judge me if you want to, Pete--sure, you enjoy the luxury of questioning whether I was right or wrong, but all I know is that every goddamned time I went back to that neighborhood, I never had to pay for a drink myself.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WAS RAIMI THINKING?

rami-posting is allowed to be >>>pol
faggot

In all seriousness why hasn't Sup Forums dubbed the spiderman movie with all these lines? I would kill to watch that.

I like this one

We need a voocaroo thread for this.

This NEEDS to happen.