$850 in cash back rewards next month from credit card

>$850 in cash back rewards next month from credit card
>want to put it all into a Switch and Switch accessories and games
>Already have BoTW and Mario Kart 8 on Wii U

What buy

Mario Odyssey, supposed to be the best Mario game since sunshine.

Obviously,

The system - 300
Pro Controller - 80
Additional Joycons - 80
Mario Odyssey - 60
Carrying case - 20-40

Skyrim for the 6th time, jk fuck that maybe Splatoon 2 if you liked the first one?

Is the pro controller necessary? The little dock thing the joy cons slide into to make one controller felt pretty nice in the store. Hori also makes a 5 star rated controller similar to the Pro. I just can't fathom spending 80 bucks on one controller

I wouldn't bother investing it all into the switch. Get the console. Mario odyssey. A carrying case , and keep the rest for some good games later

OP I actually bought the switch and other than botw and odyssey there is no god damn reason to get it, I Returned mine, id wait till 64GB cartridges are available and theres more intriguing exclusives

Not at all

January Direct is guaranteed and amazon leaked at least half a dozen placeholders for full retail games which doesn't include stuff we know like Kirby, Yoshi and Bayonetta. Shit's happening soon.

That is such a meme console lol you'll regret that purchase pretty quick

Snipperclippers

I'd go with the system $300, Pro Controller $70, Mario Odyssey $60, splatoon 2 $60, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 $60,Mario and Kingdom Rabbids $60, Rocket League $20, Doom $60, Sonic Mania $20, Axiom verge $15 and hell Mario Kart again since its a better version than the Wii version but buy it used online on like Mercari or some place for cheap.

This is a pretty solid list, though I'd suggest giving it a week with just the joycons to see if that'll suffice before plopping down cash on a pro controller.

Also swap Doom for Golf Story and Steamworld Dig 2.

don't buy a fucking Switch, faggot. Nintendo has learned to suck your wallet dry by issuing new consoles and pulling them after only a few years to get their sheepish customers to pay up. your blind brand loyalty is ruining the industry and bringing it closer to it's deathbed by giving them your hard earned shekels.

As much as i like the switch i can only use the joy con in hand held mode, with the grip it just isn't comfortable for me. Also forgot if you get retro games like sonic mania and what not get an 8bitdo SN30 pro controller ($50) it's pretty great and you can use with almost any gaming system that has Bluetooth.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a fantastic game with interesting mechanics and a really good storyline if you're I to JRPGs

Wtf are you talking about?

Need to try golf story still heard it was good although golf isn't really my thing

It's basically a linear RPG with multiple golfing/frisbee challenges instead of combat, if you've ever played a three-button golf game before then you'll know how to play this. Most of the charm is in the story, but the golf is solid and comes with two player competitive play.

Odyssey, pokken and arms

Put that money into crypto. Invest it in the biggest and grandest bull market of our generation

I was thinking about getting a Switch too but decided against it for now seeing as the price is not dropping at all atm (UK). Also the only games I want to play right now are BotW and Odyssey so it's not really worth almost 4 hundos just to play two games. Might wait until there's a sick deal on or until there are more games that I would actually wanna play for more than an hour.

I'll have to check it out

>wtf are you talking about?
is not clear clear enough? look what they did with Wii U, they discontinued it after only 4 years only to give you a system with almost the same graphical capabilities as it's predecessor.

ha ha ha jokes on you motherfucker you are sitting there alone while me and family play 1 2 switch and i have to stare my sister in the eyes while jerking off an imaginary cow fuck yeah this is awkward

Lmao yea that game should have been like wii sports and released with the system like a tech demo. Probably one of the worst games released for the system I'd say but overall the system is pretty good though.

Kart8 is a little better for Switch. Double item boxes, and 4 more cups are included that you have to pay extra for on WiiU. Get it

I would buy skyrim if the switxh could play it for more than 2 hours

Not exactly worth £40 to buy the same game again with a few small additions

Get a portable charger, or a charging case if you plan on using it in handheld mode a lot. Usually you can only play for about 3 hours before it dies.

Skyrim is still pretty dope for switch though. I play it way more now that I'm able to on the go than i did when i bought it on steam.

Did they ever fix that 59fps thing on the Wii U version? Because that shit was annoying.

Aside from that, a non-neutererd battle mode, some new characters and the DLC built in makes it a pretty solid deal.

A power bank is the way to go. Those cases with built in batteries weigh the system down too much for my liking esp playing it in handheld mode.

Save your money, because that console is pure shit.