New Year's Edition

New Year's Edition

How are you feeling today user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFksd3kZRUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bad. Im going to a new years party with my gf where i know we wont kiss because she doesnt love me anymore. But im stuck living with her for 7 more months until our lease runs out.

Do you think you can work it out? Get back the lost spark?
Or are you better off separate?

Feeling pretty good. Just finished my 1st week workin at lil C's. It's going great

I feel like shit.
I'll just wait here and dump some other people's feels, because I don't want to think about my own shit.

It's better to let it out user. Bottling them up is only going to make it worse

A mixture of everything, This year has been pretty rough, I feel very lonely and isolated but I still have shit to be thankful for and things I can improve upon next year. As I feel every year I wish I could've ended it with some new friends and even gf but that's not going to happen.

Thanks for asking, how about yourself OP?

I'm glad you have it going good user

She'll fuck another dude at the party and go home with you.

Feeling just fine, user.

$1k bonus in the bank, $2k extra coming back at tax time. Probably buy a new battlestation, bag of grass, and a .38 I've been eyeballing.

I love your attitude user.
Keep going. Keep putting yourself out there. I'm sure you'll get someone who wants to be with you.

As for me, I feel completely broken user. But I'm not sure talking about it will do me much good

Just another day.

Bad, trapped in a relationship where I love my gf but know I don’t want to be with her long term, but she’s too dependent on me and I’m too much of a pussy to destroy her by ending it

Thank you! I hope you have it well too.

Looks like your new year is gonna start off quite well. Good on you user

good for you user

I feel confused. I'm talking to a great girl that I really like but she has a mixed kid. The kid seems well behaved but I'm not sure about all 3 of us going out in public.

Why do you not want to be with her long term?

I'm only 19 and my way of thinking makes me feel like I'm 30+
New year? What's that? It's just a number... In a few hours it's going to be January. Happy new month.

hopeless and depressed like always, i hope i die soon :D

Nobody cares user. Sure, a few idiots out there will giggle and give you looks but if you enjoy spending time with the person, all else won't matter much

feeling like shit here too, but that's why we are here. broke up with my gf for christmas, but she keeps messaging me how it could have been. so nice guild trip here.

Fuck that bitch

Fake image and story

same

I used to feel the same way but you know what I'd tell my 19 year old self?
Stop feeling like you're above everyone else and do stupid shit that teenagers do (within reason of course). You have an excuse to learn and grow into a better, more experienced person

thought that often, but it is really shitty if you still love her. and you have the naive thought of everything is going to be alright

are you interested in chatting with a trap on kik to cheer you up?

Why do you feel that way user?

Why did you break up with her?

im not really into traps, but if you wanna talk hahah

it was just that we got in a fight because some old shit that came up. than the feeling boiled up and she kicked me out and 'never wanted to see me again'

We’ve been together a year, and I’ve enjoyed it for the most part. But idk I’ve just been feeling more unhappy. There are things I want to do in my life that I know I won’t be able too if we stay together. We are both still young, I’m only 18 and she’s 20, but she’s talking about marriage and kids like they are things that’ll happen soon. I won’t breakup with her unless something major happens now, but it’s just a feeling in my heart that we are going different ways in the future

Thinking of buying a red Honda Civic turbo.

I've never fallen in love and I don't think I will anytime soon... Hope everything goes well for you.
Meh dunno dude. You are right but a lot of things have happend and it is kinda hard for me to change. Plus it might be that I'm a sociopath(?). I haven't checked it by going to a psychiatrist or whatever they are called. I was told by a friend that I'm a sociopath and shit.

Wanna give my girl a ride?

I think you dodged a bullet there user

In my honest opinion marriage and kids is a red flag.

check

hope you do too sometime, it is a part of life with ups and downs, and goodluck if you are a sociopath

Change can happen in smaller steps. Maybe say yes a couple more times this year than you did the last year.
At the very least, you'll have a story to tell

hahah. but maybe it was the trap that would've converted me. doubt it tho

Does she know that your plans do not include having children and getting married anytime soon?

It's the most probable culmination of any relationship, right user?

why?

No, with your girlfriend. Impulsive behaviour is a huge red flag

I feel that user. It will eventually crumble.

At that age* Sorry about that.

yeah that's true. but sometimes im just like that. I dont hurt people directly when i do that. but still i got some impulsive behaviour things like buying cool shit haha

AHHH THIS user. Fucking hate it when people think they act "so much older than they are derrherr." You're probably just a cynical asshole.

Terrible. My best friend just died today

You might be gay. Come to the dark side.

Fuck man I'm sorry.

nah
I'm kinda intro traps. Am I gay?!

Impulsive behaviour to buy something is utterly different from blowing up and telling someone that you never want to see them again.
That shit's serious user. You've got some self respect. Be with people who want to be with you user.
You're wonderful and you deserve that much

I'm so sorry user. We're here for you if want to talk about it

Idk find a desperate guy, fuck him, if you like it then you probably are.

Or are you just bringing up that obnoxious topic for the lulz?

I got pretty drunk by myself last night and now I'm waiting in a parking lot with my asshole hurting because I have fucked up diarrea
also my body feels funny. I just want to let the day pass by so it's time to drink again

I have told her multiple times that I don’t really want kids till later, late 20s early 30s

Don't drink again, user. Walk around town even though your ass hurts. Take in your surroundings and breathe deeply. It'll give you feelings.

Do you know boxbox? A league riven man? When I saw him "cosplay" as his character kinda got into traps...

How does she react to it user?

thanks man, Not any people here give honest and good advice. thank you man. and wish you a very nice year. Did you have a good last one?

“I know, but I like planning ahead, and will continue to talk like it’s happening tommorow or next year”

Seriously man. You're 19? Experiment a little. I started at 14 and it helped me figure out my sexuality pretty quickly.

youtu.be/IFksd3kZRUQ

She also works 2 Jobs while at school, not because of loans but because she’s not great with money, and also she’s slightly bi polar and is on a ton of meds. (4-5 pills a night)

Feeling good actually. I'll be graduating college soon. No gf though so that's a bummer.

Just had a dream I was together with my ex again. We kissed too and were holding hands then I woke up.

So pretty pissed/depressed. Happy new year anons, I really hope 2018 will be good because I've had a really shitty year.

>Slightly bi polar

Thank you so much user. Happy new year to you too
I've had an underwhelming one, honestly. Couldn't be happier to put it behind me and find myself again I hope. At least find better people to be involved with.
Cheers user

yup I'm 19.

Not diagonised but she’s got the manic and the depression, so my armchair psychology is bi polar but idk (hence slightly)

just be the best person you can be, and hope for a little luck. And youre gonna be happy

That's such an escapist response user. Are you afraid she'll hold you back from achieving what you want in life, pushing her goals of getting married and having kids ahead of your own?
You should absolutely make it clear right now that the only goal that matters to the both of you is to keep each other happy right now and push each other to reaching your full potential or even more.

How can i root my phone? I have assholes who use up my bandwidth and my interwebs slow af i downloaded wifikill downloader but it no work wut do?

That's true user. Never been that lucky in life, really. And that's not going to change in 2018 if the previous years are any evidence.
So, gotta improve my best version of myself I suppose

>gf never wears thongs.
>only full bottoms.
>buy her panties for xmas.
>she picks out five.
>one pair turns out to be a thong.
>she promises to wear it tonight.
>small victory but i'll take it.
>this months pity sex will be a little bit better.
time to go shave my pubes

yeah that sucks for previous years but as always keep your head up and go for a good year. don't be ashamed for things that happend and accept them and keep going

Life's as much about those little wins as all else, ain't it right user?

You're right user. I'm just hurt and scared of failing a bit more than most people I guess.
Thanks so much for talking to me

everybody is afraid of failling, but it is a cliche but you have to try otherwise you also won't achieve anything. and of course you can be somewhat happy if you don't achieve your top of your capabilities. but you will always wonder what could have been. So just try it. And i liked talkng to you. nothing wrong with it

Your post is a good start to the new year. I guess I know what I'm going to start doing more in 2018.
To just try.

spending it alone like the 2 last times

np man, goodluck

Nothing wrong with that user.

Dubs of luck. Thanks user. Good luck to you too

same...

good

it's fucking depressing tho

It's really not user. There's millions of guys out there who wish they were in your place

why? litterally just sitting here feeling like shit and nothing to drink

happy new year

Not good at all. I feel like a piece of shit, i'm tired of only existing, i want to live, i'm tired of being sad all the time, i'm tired of pretending being happy, i wish i had some friends that i could really trust close to me, i'm really trying to be a better and a happy person, but it's not easy

Because you have freedom. The kind of freedom whose value you only realize when you're not single and how you took it for granted always.
There's people out there in shitty relationships, married to someone they don't love probably tending to babies that are bawling and shitting all over the place while you're here, in peace having a drink

Misread that. Not having a drink does not take away much from the freedom you possess

I need some booze to help the feels

user, you made me feel better about myself today, cheers

All the things worth trying are not easy user.
The payoff will be worth it at the very end.
Keep your head up and keep going user.
We'll all get there eventually

We all do. But, perhaps, it's better to face reality than escape out of it