terry richardson thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--x4DM43Xpk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb3Ko4v24nM
youtube.com/watch?v=a2p8UuFmmVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Anyone got the wynona ryder pic

With all the #metoo bullshit how has Terry not been called out yet? This guy is my fucking hero.

He has, but nobody fucking cares. Everyone is tired of hearing women bitch about being stare-raped or getting PTSD from a less than attractive man asking them out. The core purpose of all this rape hysteria is to attack politicians and wealthy men and extort money. That and the fact that fat jews have been raping women in Hollywood for 80 years.

this? or there is better stuff?

because what everyone else calls abuse and exploitation, he calls art.....so its ok and models are queueing up
this is where weinstein went wrong

Like of good rape shots from this goy Richardson. Lord only knows what he's got in his 'private' albums of him raping all the top hollywood starlets and models.

Actually, he's recently been dropped from a number of major publications.

And they'll be buying his photos again in a month. You're not making the progress you think you are SJW cuck.

They did take out that one goy (Galliano?) After he was filmed ranting about how great Hitler was in some coffee shop. He was on top of the world, head of Doir design, then poof-----he's gone. He told the truth about Hitler and he was destroyed. I hope he had many millions to make the rest of his life comfortable.

He doesn't rape them. Just gives them coke and enjoys the show.

He's probably making millions in a quieter role. Rich people will still buy his stuff, maybe even more now. There's always a public mea culpa to protect profits and put on a good face for the plebs, but things usually just keep going on as before.

yep. internet killed the freedom of speech. there are millions of people lurking 24/7 for someone to say something politically (racially , sexually) incorrect and destroy him just because they can. No one can actually explain why they have such power! Matt Damon for example... HE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

The mom from Weeds?

Saw one once with his dick in her mouth she was smiling

different nose... oh wait... lemme think

pic or didn't happen

oh it happened user, it happened so many times with Sir Terry and his harlots.

it didnt happen

Madison Iseman for the win.

Anyone have nudes or pics of her?

I saw it there were two, the other one his dick was out of her mouth and she was drooling cum. I also saw one where terry was given it to u in da ass mang.

Terry Richardson fucking sucks.
The guy has no literally no talent and people just hype praise on him for being edgy and avant garde.
Hes a hack and always has been.

He got/gets tons of pussy, and the whole art establishment drool over his pictures, who cares if they suck? he's a beast.

If they ever do him like Harvey Weinstein or Matt Lauer, he can release his private (so far) PHOTOS AND MOVIES of him banging all the top hollywood whores in the pussy, ass and mouth.

Let KEK decide the future......

>everyone who disagrees with me is an SJW
You're even narrower than liberals, Jesus Christ.

Wow, she has bad oral hygiene.

>terry richardson
I've brought up conspiracies about this guy before, and every site i've brought his name up on I've been censored and/or banned. There's something dark about that guy. I swear he's banged every single female celebrity, maybe male ones too. I want to know why he has so much power.

>[...]his mother is Jewish.

Because he has powerful friends. You're absolutely right, though.

I work as a professional photographer, and I quite like his style. It's simple but effective. Typical fashion/portrait photography found in most major publications bore me to tears. It's all the fucking same.

Everyone with a DLSR claims to be a "professional". Fuck off with your worthless job that anyone can do.

These photos are taken by Juergen Teller.

lol

lol that's not disturbing as fuck.

lel

Pretty nasty people would sleep with such a ugly ass dude. God most women are the biggest sell outs there are. Like fuck man have some value to your self. But no I’m gonna sleep with a shity hipster photographer.

Fuck off you beta cuck SJW bitch

I have so much respect for this guy
he's an ugly motherfucker but shit, look what these girls always let him do to them

pure talent, the dude's living the dream

God, I hope you're kidding.

He's an absolute shit tier photographer. Direct lighting, bad shadows...its utter shit. You can do better doing candid snapshots.

Only thing Uncle Terry had going for him was enough cocaine to get hot women out of their clothes, and fashion mags that would send him a continuous stream of 18-19 year olds that didn't know they could say 'no' and still keep a job in fashion.

Dude's never going to shoot for anyone again. And that's good 'cause he was shit.

Do these chicks plan on never having a good relationship with a guy. I mean fuck! wouldn’t that be in the back of the guys head knowing that your chick is posted everywhere fucking terry?

who is this semen demon

yeh but its art not rape

well, its shitty art. And coercing sex using implicit power/employment fits right in the middle of sexual harassment.

Don't fuck where you work.

Who is this?

Is that Gavin?

that stoner in your image file is in 1 of the sexiest rape scenes in cinematic history:

youtube.com/watch?v=--x4DM43Xpk

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb3Ko4v24nM

youtube.com/watch?v=a2p8UuFmmVs

yup

thats not juliette lewis...the one above is

it is 100% her...tits and face match....don't fall for her lies on that hook nose jew show, even $tern knew she was lying!

>the goy is on to us

Anybody got the one of him finger blasting chloe sevegny?

i need that!

HIpster faggot detected.

i'll see if i can find it..