User

user,
what do you after realizing that life is meaninglessness and nothing we do matters and death is inevitable ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have tea and a scone, usually.

Get used to the idea and come up with some insingificant goal in order to be as much productive as possible. Try to belive that lie so I don't get desmotivated. In some contradicting way I find this more logical than doing nothing.

nice quads.
but does it matter? does anything matter?

Maximize my pleasure at others expense...keep a core group of friends you are loyal to and then use other people for your own gain.

Girl fucked me over recently and ended things with no explanation basically just stopped talking to me after 6 months... so now I am in the process of fucking her good friend.

The universe has a lot of beautiful things in it. You get to take the spread out truths about reality and form them how you see fit.

fap

Life isn’t meaningless you are the current iteration of an unbroken gain of survival going back billions of years, you have the privlage of only a minute few living things, as far as we know, of being able to understand your place on reality and wonder in its splendor.

Life isn’t meaningless, quite the contrary life is a miraculous gift that few will ever know

You. I like you.

you know nothing.

John Snow?

Same thing I do every day pinky, chill with my family.

Nihilism isn’t wisdom, it’s the beginning of your true understanding

Life has no inherent meaning/value, but it has individual, subjective meaning/value. The things you care about are what matters. The things people you care about value matter. You will only ever find subjective value. Seeking objective value will lead to depression and impotent rage.

This.

If nothing matters after death, then why not fill it with things that bring you joy?

Im so tired of people who think they havent accomplished anything, give up so soon. Once you re-frame your way of thinking to see just how many things you actually DO accomplish in life, you can start to really value the things you do. Yes life doesnt matter by itself. But that doesnt mean it cant matter to you while you are here. The value of a dollar is only as much as we are willing to give it. Life is the same way.

See
Theyre right. Being so nihilistic is the equivilant of teenage athiests thinking their geniuses just because they figure out that none of the gods from religion actually exist. Like congrats, you;ve only taken the first step.

Ask your Mom if she's down to fuck, I mean, why not?

>Theyre right. Being so nihilistic is the equivilant of teenage athiests thinking their geniuses just because they figure out that none of the gods from religion actually exist. Like congrats, you;ve only taken the first step.
second step ?

Watch the entire 12 mins, it's worth it, put a lot of things in perspective for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ

Shut up you stupid edgy faggots, you don't know shit either.

I'm so tired of this "Heh... you think you know the REAL truth?" shit.

Everyone who's tried mushrooms thinks they understand all the secrets of the universe.

I don't understand existence, you don't understand existence, nobody posting to Sup Forums understands existence.

Recognizing the fundamental truth, that life is sacred and deserves to be revered

>I don't understand existence, you don't understand existence, nobody posting to Sup Forums understands existence.
then what is existence nigga ?

I said nothing about “understanding exsistence”

The universe isn’t a question and it doesn’t ask for an answer.

Stop trying to be important and just enjoy life without being an irresponsible fuck-up.

If there is no point to life, then the point is what you make of it. Now go live.

Okay okay this is all nice and all, but can I just have the sauce?

Yeah, just think of life interms you'll understand. It's like Minecraft, there's no point to the fucking thing but maybe you can build something cool. Just watch out for griefers and creepers and you'll be good...