Meanwhile in Russia

Russian authorities demolish illegal gypsy housing. Local liberals are in rage, others smile and say «Finally, tax money not going to waste»

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUOwmAHA-Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate gypsies man

Me too. They are drug pushers.

Me too. They are fucking drug pushers.

What do can I say?
Finally, tax money not going to waste!

Blyad, utaskivay eto govno na harkach

Why no footage?

I honestly wish you guys didn't have such a corruption problem, not even shitposting. Then finally your taxes could go to fixing your economy and infrastructure while the general population still isn't bluepilled.

Russia is such a lovable shithole.

The Russian maria having a meeting?

+1 to Russia

Best neighbour, save us from EU meme hell please

Same.

no OMON to drive BTR-80 into the house?

i'm dissapoint

Gypsies are scum of the world.
Should be exterminated.

What happened to the gypsies?

Based Russia, here the police is usually chased off their camps without anyone doing anything, the only times they actually forced them out they had to send 3 armored vans full of anti riot police and found a shitton of gold and weapons at the camp. I really don't get what's keeping them from just removing them all.

An official inquiry will be conducted and a public report will be issued.

Looks the same as on 16 of March
youtube.com/watch?v=AUOwmAHA-Q0

In France the police is scared of gypsies :^)

I wish I was kidding.

"collateral damage"

Good. They are a waste of space.

Omon don't really drive those anymore. Now they are part of National Guard, they get newer vehicles. But yeah, some BTR-80's breaking down a house would be nice to see.

>found a shitton of gold
kek, what is this, middle ages? Even funnier if you remember they call their leader a baron.

Good. Anything short of killing gypsies is heresy.

Even the worst of enemies can ally against the gypsy scum.

That's because they live off theft and extortion. Remember I saw a few days ago a picture of Rome, in a metro station where you get tickets there was one gipsy per machine, they """help""" you get a ticket and then take your change and if you don't give it to them they threaten you. Truly good citizens, a resource for us.

>I honestly wish you guys didn't have such a corruption problem, not even shitposting.
My country doomed, this has never end.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THE MOTHERLAND IS NOT CORRUPT.