Not trolling, how does this make you feel, Amerishoots?

Not trolling, how does this make you feel, Amerishoots?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-39729601
crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers shooting each other. I'm white, so idgaf

Like I need more guns.

At least 700 of those are from crazy white people. Just saying.

Oh man. .0001% of the population died by guns this year. Geeze. What a fucking epidemic.
US population is 326,766,748 in 2017. 37,000? More people die from cancers and heart disease, user. You're a retarded.

I hear there's a lot of weaponized cancer and heart disease. You're the retard.

Sorry.
.01%

Oops.
>You're a retard*
Autocorrect doesn't understand grammar, apparently.

Obamas fam is responsible and make up 60% of that 15000.
>just avoid ghetto
>dont burn coal
>wear nike shoosh air 100s around dindus

You wont have a problem

Sure, buddy.
23% of US deaths are from heart disease.
22% are from cancer.
5.6% are from Chronic pulmonary diseases.
Flat out ACCIDENTS (like stepping off of something high, or wandering into traffic) are 5%.
Guns don't even make the top 20 of deaths in the US. But go ahead and keep believing there's a gun epidemic.

Thats the skreet life. As my boy 21 savage once said " If you aint the one doin it you gon die nigga"

>not understanding the difference between murder and death from ill-health
>calls others retarded
>thinks 37,000 human lives MURDERED by guns don't matter because a lot of people live there, most of which do not own fire arms, skewing the figures
>being this much of a dickhead

also some of those "accidents" involve firearms. just saying.

22,000 are suicides. How many of the remaining 17,000 are gang or Law Enforcement related? I'm not the dim bulb in the box, here, pal.

You know how many people were killed by cars in 2017? We had 37461 vehicle-related deaths in 2016 and reports from last October indicate that this year's numbers are on track to exceed that. Assault car ban when?

you most certainly are - you can't tell the difference between murder and not murder.

that's pretty fuckin stupid mate.

>killed
>involved in accidents
>deliberately murdered by car

pick one nigger

What about the number of people saved by the fact they had a gun in self defense?

If a Blood kills a Crop, they're both doing the world a favor. If a man taking a hostage gets sniped, the officer did us a favor. Sorry you have a problem with scary words, moron. .01% of our population dies by guns. Over 60% of THOSE deaths are suicides. And you think the remaining ~30% of .01% of mostly-gang-related gun deaths is a travesty. Wew lad, you're a special kind of stupid.

Crip*
Fucking autocorrect.

37,461 killed by cars.
Your logic dictates that cars are more dangerous than guns, and need to be banned immediately.

Also, gunshot =/= death. You're more likely to die from being stabbed than shot.

Also, if someone wnats to murder someone, they're gonna do it with or without a gun. Banning guns will have no effect on murders, it will however result in more first responders dying, and definitely more woman dying.
Guns are an equalizer, it doesn't matter that im 6'2" and 220 lbs if the woman im attacking has a gun. Now, I have a knife, and she has a knife, that bitch is getting assraped and quietly throat slit with absolutely no risk of me being hurt.

Guns are an objective net good for society.

It's mostly criminals killing criminals. Besides that, liberty is scary and uncertain, but better than the alternative. If We The People aren't to be trusted with the means to our own defense, how can We The People be trusted to run our own government?

We don't have a gun violence problem; we have a violent minority problem. That's the 800 pound gorilla in the room, no pun intended, that no one is willing to address.

And deaths but gunshot is not all murders.
It likely 80%+ gang violence and police defense. the remaining 20% is likely almost entire home defense.
You point wasnt murder, you didn;t give numbers on premeditated murder, it was deaths.
Your assertion was that banning guns will save lives, end.
Well banning automobiles will save more lives.

they've invented sentient guns that kill people?

>needing an online calculator to find the percent of a number
You MUST be american

>factoring in the stats of black crime and trying to blame whites for it

yeah nah kid

Just becasue you have bigger problems with people being fatty's doenst mean guns arent a problem. fat fucks and gun are the main problems in america. luckely for the rest of the world. these problems tent to solve them selfes in the next america civil war. and ohh boy are we close! cant wait !

Like the murder rate is WAAAAAy down. Fucking millennials.

concratulation on being a littel bit less of a murdering assholes america use to be! wel done...

the cry of the colonized

Only 700?
Dude, half of the US-American states consist of crazy rednecks, there gotta be more

>problems tent to solve
>TENT

Ooooor, I'm laying in bed being lazy after working 45+ hours this week, and didn't want to get a fucking pen and pad so I could do "Is/Of = %/100." Try harder, faggot.

Murder rate down by 50%.
New York City murders at 2200 25 years ago and only 400 today.
It's basically now just a nignog problem, and the people against guns love nigs.

horny

Most gun murders are inner city Dem on Dem violence in blue states.

Who gives a fuck? It's not really a huge problem outside of large cities. I don't walk around sw Chicago so I have pretty much nothing to worry about.

Ohh look a graymner nassi in hus nutrural habytat

.01% of the population dying by guns is a problem? Please see and . Guns aren't a problem. People will kill people with whatever means hey can aquire. Everywhere. For all of time. If we ban guns, murders would go up. See this user's arument: Your terrible understanding of statistics and irrational fear of firearms don't prove there's a "gun problem" in America, no matter how badly you want to believe it, user. Stop fearing pieces of metal. Fear the people holding them.

I don't mind. We need to thin the herd.

Actually, cops only average about 500 a year.
Blacks killing other blacks is the majority of it.
>number one cause of death for black males, age 17-24
>murder by another black male
>number one cause of death for black males age 25-29
>number one cause of death for black males age 30-34
Those are DOJ statistics.

For the same age groups for white males:
>car crash

Scary side point.
>number one cause of death for black females age 24-29
>AIDS

100,000 people a year die in hospitals because of physician mistakes. Not from things like infections and wounds and diseases, but from doctors fucking up. For every person murdered with a gun, seven will die because someone with an MD after his name didn't do something right.

Should we have fewer doctors to save those 100,000 a year?

That all cute and stuff. but every country so far whop banned guns had a sharp drop in murder. soo how about you stop thinking in theory, and see your theory is wrong. your arguments make sense. but when you look at real life testing. the opposite is true. every country that has banned guns has proven this. how can you guys not see the simple truth?

>citation needed

I really feel bad for the culture African Americans carved out for themselves. There are millions of intelligent, rational, hardworking black men and women in America, and most of them are dragged down at one point or another by their own backwards-ass cultures. It's a shame, really.

>number one cause of death for black females age 24-29
>AIDS

Fuck user, I did not know this. This is fucking scary.
Thankfully black women make my dick shrivel up, so no worries for me.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

"Based on an analysis of prior research, the Johns Hopkins study estimates that more than 250,000 Americans die each year from medical errors. On the CDC's official list, that would rank just behind heart disease and cancer, which each took about 600,000 lives in 2014, and in front of respiratory disease, which caused about 150,000 deaths."

Jesus, it's even worse than I remembered it being.

15,000 homicides a year by firearms
According to FBI statistics, here are how many of them are by rifle in recent years: 298 (2012), 285 (2013), 248 (2014).
Guns liberals are most interested in banning? Rifles.

Oh on a side note. i dont fear guns. i dont fear much at all. that is why i dont need a gun to feel save. buying guns, shooting people. its all done out of fear. fear of other people. how about you all just stop being little frighted pussy's who need guns to protect them self from the big bad world. did the gun come with a blanky and warm coco?

death by firearm per 100,000 stats say pretty much the complete opposite you fucking moron. usually it's states like AK, AL, LA, MI, AR, etc. that top the list

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-39729601
You were saying, Dipshit?

Americans aren't going to voluntarily disarm. The number of murders using legal firearms is miniscule. Most killers use guns it is already illegal for them to own.

>There are millions of intelligent, rational, hardworking black men and women in America

in other words, niggers aren't more violent, there's just more of them in populated areas? got it

so your argument is people are not the murderers. and we should be allowed to have the same thing as criminals have. sure. call me when you see the real world

Actually, most "buying guns, shooting people" is nigger drug dealers killing other niggers in dope deals gone bad. It is not, as you imagine, scared white people.

>"My no-fear is logical. If a man breaks into my house with an illegally squired shotgun, I'll use my fucking shovel to fend him off. I'm such a man!"
Yeah. That's cool and all, but when a person tries to assault me with firearms, I'll meet his threat with equal force instead of wistful optimism and bullshit testosterone, thanks.

crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
Nope. they tend to immediately spike up astronomically high for a few years, then go back to where they were before.
The real world reason for this is people move. Guns get banned, minorities fearlessly engage in more home invasions/robberies, and then people move. The long term result of banning guns is increasingly bordered homogeneous neighborhoods within a country. It makes sense, if you aren't allowed to defend yourself, you get as far away from the violent as possible.

If a criminal uses a Buick instead of a Beretta, should no people be allowed to own cars?

Why are euro slaves proud to be slaves?

No, you fucking retard, my argument is that people who use guns to murder others are not acquiring their guns legally, as a rule, but getting them illegally on the black market. Do you think all those Chicago nig-on-nig killings are by licensed gunowners?

soo there is not a bunch of hillbilly idiots running around with guns out there shooting anybody that doesnt agree with them? so there was not a bunch of white guys holding up a postoffice with assault riffles? the isue is not blacks. the blacks are fearfull of all the crazy white people. that is why they have guns, and the white people are afraid of the black people etc etc. but i dont disagree. i say let any firearm be for sale! the sooner america kills it self. the better

I'm being legitimate. There are, of course, millions of niggers as well. But what of the Degrasse Tyson's, the Malls, the Muhammed Alis? There are good people out there fighting their stereotypes every day to get away from the violent ghetto cultures they escaped.

They never became individuals, so they feel good bowing to the hive.

No fucks given here. Fuck off OP

Yeah, how did not matching the enemies strength work out for japan?

You argument is people are all harmless and people would just get along if it weren't for even guns mind controlling niggers.
A fucking table leg is a weapon if you're bigger than the other guy. Guns let the weak compete with the strong. Your argument is literally might= right.

Statistics prove you're a dumbfuck.

The MLKs*
Jesus, autocorrect. You reduced Martin Luther King Jr. To a shopping outlet. Holy shit.

I will stipulate that there are tens of thousands of intelligent and hard-working blacks.

maybe if guns are banned, guns wont be so easy to get in to the country. you can just stop anybody with a gun, and take away all guns. you know how hard it is to sell guns and get them in to a country when they are 100% banned. anybody you see with a gun at this point. you can arrest. it wil solve it all idiots

>and some of the people that 'didn't do it' go on to do it.

most flawed stupid quote i've seen

To each his own, user.

your point?

15000 out of 370 million isn't that many.

Only the USA always wants the biggest weapons. becasue they are scared. you dont buy a shit ton of weapons if you are not scared of being attacked. and in full right. the USA should be. if they didnt have this much weapons. the rest of the world would have wiped them of the map by now. most anoying bunch of asshole on this earth

>asks for a point from a question asking how Americans feel about the fact presented
>this stupid

That is the most retarded counter argument ever.
>"Hey! 1,000,000 own guns! This one, single guy killed 10 people with a gun! Let's take away 999,999 guns in case one of them wants to do it again!"
Just ignore the cases of home defense, personal defense, and shooters stopped by firearms, huh? You, like user above, are a special kind of stupid.

15,000 people murdered
15,000 families affected by murder from weapons

15,000 is a lot of people. put them in a stadium and picture them in your head - they died from guns. either in gangs, or as innocents.

yeah you always hear in the news about how people were shot robbing a home.

oh wait.

To be fair, this is an estimate. And it doesn't mean they died in hospitals. To say they dies in hospitals would seem to imply the staff at the hospital was negligent, when in reality these could be a simple misdiagnosis by a physician or something being missed on an MRI or CT. It also doesn't take into account all of the people in their 80s and 90s with simply too many conditions to catch all of them. The human body breaks down horribly after a certain point. Medicine isn't perfect, but there are definitely errors made.

Argument from Emotion. Disregarded.
Appealing to emotions doesn't erase the fact that gun deaths are .01% of US deaths, and that most of the non-suicide gun deaths are from gang violence. I won't weep for Tyrone's ghetto family, user.

>15,000 is a lot of people.
Not really on that scale. Guns don't even crack the top 10 causes of preventable deaths in the country.

Looking pretty dim in this thread.

>implying this figure isn't largely inflated due to the government committing most of these acts and disguising it as their own people's gun violence
nice try schlomo

>picturing 15,000 people as people and not a number disregards the argument that it's a lot of people

o ok there friend

>"I've never heard of it, so it doesn't exist!"
Tens of thousands of people defend themselves with firearms a year; If not millions.

>0.01% of US deaths
No, the entire population of the US doesn't die every year, dipshit.

Most of those deaths are black on black crime.

if the figures were that high, it would be reported. that's total wank and based on here-say.

>"i defunded ma hawm with mah gun"
-some yankee cunt
>it gets counted

15,000 is a lot compared 300 Million, is it? It's not, faggot. My city is small and holds 30,000 people. This is 15,000 spread out over the entirety of a country with THREE. HUNDRED. MILLION. people. There is no fun epidemic. There's a gang-violence epidemic, you fellatious tool.

So what? I don't care about racial politics.

the population is 300m you utter cunt. you're picturing 300m dead a year - stop being a massive idiot.

do it, faggot.

and 37,000 people died from cars.
Put those people in a stadium, so many ruined families...
ban cars.

they will still be just as easy to get for criminals, that argument has been disproven for ages, fuck off. Even if they were banned the millions of illegal weapons already in existence aren't going to magically disappear.

Just going to ignore the source with listed citations, huh? Well. You're claiming they count people who just SAY it. Onus is on you to prove that, dipshit. I proved there are at least 50,000 defensive gun uses per year. Let's see you prove its just hillbillies lying.