Hello brothersss

Hello brothersss
Let's have us a good ol' Penis Rate Thread
and fap off to eachothers eels

God that's so hot...

talk about a deep throat amirite
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

I give it a sixx out of sixx

grow up

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Dump

FECES IS BAD AND BOUJEE
CLOG MY THROAT WIT HE POOPY

Dump

Its okay

dude go to a doctor wttf is creeping outta your schlong

I know! Like wtf is it! eww

Log