T*rk genocide

should we genocide all turks when we reconquer anatolia? or just convert them to christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypteia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laz_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you all just stop fighting?

Turkey is in a very good position, being member of NATO and being USA's ally against Russia. They are getting on better terms with the EU as well.

Hate all you want, Turkey is winning. Wish it weren't so, but I'm smart enough to admit it.

we(greeks) don't fight with t*rks yet.
kurds are fighting but kurds are fucking incompetent and can't do shit right

>Turkey winning
Only because Russia doesn't care enough but inside Syria America and Turkey lose against Russia influence.

Russia withdrew from Syria.

convert the whites send the rest to mongolia

are you really greek ?

You don't convert cockroaches to Christianity. You spray Raid on them.

Tactical mov. They already secure the regimen of Al-Assad

Yes. my mother was georgian-greek from batumi. his grandfather come to batumi in ottoman times and sadly come to this shithole after commies take over. i wish i still was in georgia.

They'll make good slaves and we should have a krypteia once a year to toughen our boys up and keep them in line.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypteia
>Certain young Spartan men who had completed their training at the agoge with such success that they were marked out as potential future leaders would be given the opportunity to test their skills and prove themselves worthy of the Spartan polity through participation in the Krypteia.

>Every autumn, according to Plutarch (Life of Lycurgus, 28, 3–7), the Spartan ephors would pro forma declare war on the helot population so that any Spartan citizen could kill a helot without fear of punishment. At night, the chosen kryptes (members of the Krypteia) were sent out into the Laconian countryside armed with knives with the instructions to kill any helot they encountered and to take any food they needed. They were specifically told to kill the strongest and best of the helots. This practice was instigated to prevent the threat of a rebellion by the helots and to keep their population in check.

>According to Cartledge, Krypteia members stalked the helot villages and surrounding countryside, spying on the servile population. Their mission was to prevent and suppress unrest and rebellion. Troublesome helots could be summarily executed. Such brutal repression of the helots permitted the Spartan élite to successfully control the servile agrarian population and devote themselves to military practice. It may also have contributed to the Spartans' reputation for stealth since a kryptes who got caught was punished by whipping.

>Only Spartans who had served in the Krypteia as young men could expect to achieve the highest ranks in Spartan society and army. It was felt that only those Spartans who showed the willingness and ability to kill for the state at a young age were worthy to join the leadership in later years.

What is "mikra asia katastrofi" ?

how about your father?

damn. but we fight well in that times. we would do better than incompetent kurds if we were still here
he is probably laz

Why is it that the darker the skin, the more prone to starting wars you are?

Everything south of Bordeaux should be glassed.

laz?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laz_people
basically pontic people,muslim georgians

where do you live?also do you know other greeks?

constantionple.
and sadly no.. it is full of roaches

lets hope that when the roaches are granted visa will all go go to germoney and leave our clay empty so we can reclaim it again

ananisi sikem

wow is putin really that short?

i hope brother
stfu almancı

reported

Reported for reporting.

He's like 5'6