Suck that shit log down your fucking throat

Suck that shit log down your fucking throat

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Doctor you- you should see this...

Faaaaaaag
>forced

>not a meme
>absolute cuckery

OP sucking dick since day one

shit my throat

Uh oh somebody saw the thread was gona 404
With all this sage, better keep posting

Cuckery at its finest

YEAR OF THE LOG

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Fags

Lol
>file name

Dump

The fresh cream, the hot steam. I need the wet log that is Andy Sixx's dream.

The hot log, the throat clogged. You better slidd the log with its creamy wet sog

Really immature! instead of being so ashamed you cant handle the log and lashing out in embarrased rage, cant you just be happy for the blessed few who are granted the unparralleled honor and ecstasy that is the slidding?

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

>forced thread is forced

Dump

Turdle power

The triggering this stupid fucking meme causes really gets me in the funny bone.

Poop ass shit log

Dump!! BRING ME THE SHIT LOGS

That's exactly why I post it lmfao