This is unironically on television

>This is unironically on television

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21724_Plight_of_the_Cuck.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>scene obviously mocking it
>he ends up ruining it for her

Yet you faggots will make five hundred more threads about this.

The fact that it was shown at all is a joke. this society needs to be literally purged

Jesus, you guys do realize that the overuse of cuck has more or less meme'd the fetish into public eye right? No one to blame but yourselves.

This is all your fault.

>complains about 'sensitive leftists' not being able to take a joke
>can't take a joke themselves

pottery

What show is this from?

Who even cares anymore, anyone with two brain cell to rub together knows we are headed for massive violence/war anyway.

Let the degenerates have their fun for a few more years, theyre going to get massacred before 2025

I bet you don't even watch You're The Worst.
I bet you just got triggered, downloaded the episode, and made that vertical.

You're the Worst. Dude sticks it out with his pregnant wife who convinces him that cuckolding him is her fetish, so he, unknowingly, ruins every single one of her sexual encounters by trying to be the best cuck he can be.

>Sup Forums meme cuckolding into the public eye
>It becomes a talking point
>Sup Forums is now mad that people talk about cucking
>Sup Forums initiated their own cucking and then realized they didn't like it and asked to stop but it was too late

lol

i genuinely feel bad for anyone that doesnt recognize our empire is about to collapse

>your only exposure to cuckoldry is Sup Forums
>WOW POL MADE KEK A THING!!
>MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC
Fuck off

>>Sup Forums initiated their own cucking and then realized they didn't like it and asked to stop but it was too late
I love Efukt too! efukt.com/21724_Plight_of_the_Cuck.html

If Trump wins there is still hope.

Really? It was a decently niche fetish, not entirely unknown, but not really in the public conscience, but this election brought about cuck being an insult used pretty commonly. Guess how the rest of this works.

'They' will literally not let than happen, and will go to any extreme necessary

Yeah, no.
Fuck off 16 year old meme magician loser.

>Cucking is a dank 2015 meme
>All of a sudden when mainstream catches on it becomes indecent

u r gay

I hope a civil war breaks out if they rig it and get caught.

>No I swear this insult previously unknown to 99% of the population totally would have been just as popular if we didn't spam it around the internet every hour for 2 years straight
>This is what butthurt haters actually believe

I'm not even saying "meme" magic. It's literally a fucking insult used by people outside of Sup Forums now. That raised public awareness of it. That's simply how that happened. Did it cause this cuckolding storyline? I can't say. But more people know about cuckolding because of retards slinging it around as a catch all insult for those they disagree with. Goddamn son, this isn't a secret club anymore. Sup Forums is filled with cross-site posters and they carried the cuck shit with them to twitter. Stop being a little bitch.

You cuckolding has been a thing before Sup Forums was created right?

After the last debate I don't think they need to go that far.

What do you mean?
Think she'll win fair and square?

>Is a little bitch
>calls others little bitches
:^)

>Hillary inevitably wins
>Trump throws a hissyfit and is globally mocked
>His supporters are outraged
>98% of them forget about it in a week
>2% try to be his 2nd amendment people and bomb buildings
>All instantly murdered by the government
>Alt-right becomes american al-qaeda

Sup Forums is fucking retarded but they are also right

its not even up for debate anymore, they are fucking right

>i love the States cock way WAY up my asshole ;)

i take solace knowing 'people' like you are going to savagely exploited and used like human farm animals in the coming years

link?

Not him but I do. I don't trust someone who lies about saying things he's on video saying a week ago, I'd rather have someone who is smart enough to lie about things you can't prove aren't true

Right about what? Sup Forums literally caused this. Just like Sup Forums caused memes to go into the mainstream so much to where they get involved in a goddamn presidential campaign.

lmao

trump probably enjoys being pegged

Memes always turn to shit when it becomes mainstream/leaves Sup Forums

He's not saying that, he's saying the whole widespread use of the 'cuck' insult is a recent thing, and Sup Forums caused it.

It's a clever trick. Domestic terrorist is already a concern for the government since the last election. They are probably hoping for a group to do something or false flag it. Then pass extreme gun control.

Like when Hillary said that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia, and there is a video of her landing there smiling and being greeted nicely?

Something like that?

Jesus Christ, I've addressed this in other posts. It was a decently niche fetish. Not too well known. It spread to twitter as an insult during this election. People say "OH WHAT'S A KEK?" and google it. Literally no one in my area knew what cucking was before this year. Now I have heard it slung around multiple times. I live in hick ass Kentucky, I had never heard cuck in person until this year.

this show is pretty funny desu

How is the media making fun of cuckolding Sup Forums being right? Your entire narrative is that the media pushes it, not shames everyone involved in doing it. This is as far from right as you can possibly be. Stay in your containment board you fat retards.

But it's not being used as an insult here.

They sure know how to appeal to the Sup Forums audience. I don't think this show was ever discussed here before this.

This actually sounds funny.

fuck this gay earth

this.

You morons think the rest of the world goes on here, and is aware of the amount of times you beta morons obsess over cuckolding, or even gives a shit.

Not that it's even relevant, but yes it is. Yes it is you chimp halfwit.

Is this a joke?

It is relevant because you talk about Sup Forums making cuck an insult after cuckoldry has been around as a sexual fetish and here it is used in the sexual fetish sense.
You're quite the silly boy but I suppose that's a given since you believe in meme magic

The entire scene is the woman convinces her husband that cucking him is her fetish, he sets out to be the best cuck he can for his wife. This ruins all of her fuck sessions. That's pretty fucking negative. That's a pretty bad light on the woman's part.

I care. I'm tired of being a kissless virgin. It's rotting my brain. I can't play the dating game. Either I was born in the wrong era or with the wrong brain.

then rape a bitch

statistically she will have an orgasm from it and shlick to the memory for years. women are fucking animals

>meme magic

The only people dumb enough to believe in dubs, meme magic, etc. are Sup Forums tards, considering your board is littered with it.

Alt right neckbeards spending 18 hours per day raiding everyone's twitter, article comments and youtube comments with the word "cuck" isn't magic. You guys talk about almost nothing but black dick, and you talk a lot.

If anyone ever doubted how brainwashed you shitposters are, this should seal the deal. The media is shitting on the practice of cuckolding and you're still acting like you're being oppressed by it because victimhood is even more essential to your narrative than facts are. How dumb can a person possibly get? Kill yourself.

This board is so fucking stupid. I swear.

no i'm not you haven't followed the flow of this conversation at all you've just been throwing insults and base knowledge of Sup Forums memes

Pretty sure you're baiting. Cuck is used as an insult on twitter, people see an uncommon word and google it. They see its nasty associations. This brings it into their mind. It becomes more commonly known. It becomes fodder for comedy just like BDSM and pegging.

thats the opposite of what he said

meme magic is real but it only produces shows about cuckoldry

>m-m-m-meme magic is real
grow up

Sup Forums and Sup Forums take the little small memes that Sup Forums creates like calling Louis CK a cuck king and run them into the ground like the spastic stuttering teenagers they are, almost like Reddit.

Sup Forums does not try to appropriate Sup Forums memes as much as Sup Forums does

i can't believe they used cuckoldry as a joke in a comedy series in an age where the word is used constantly as an insult

This is true. Sup Forums are meme masters. I am here lurking in the dark waiting for you to bake up some spicy new memes to steal. You are powerless to stop me.

Definitely baiting. Peace out senpai.

>Chastity cage
My fetish has been ruined.
It use to be about giving the woman sexual control of the relationship but now its all about cuckolding. This really bites mang.

you're a young boy probably a teen who is powerless in this world and you cling to this meme magic fantasty because it proves your existence and your efforts cuckold posting have not been in vain and you actually make a difference when in fact you do not, you merely inconvenience others who also do not make a difference, very briefly.

I feel like those are two different fetishes.

Okay but that one time 5 years ago was the best example you could think of. Off the top of my head Trump lied about
>Endorsed by ICE
>RIP THE BABY OUT IN THE NINTH MONTH
>I never said global warming was a chinese conspiracy
>I never made fun of that retarded guy
>I'm winning in all the polls
>I never made fun of that dead soldiers parents
in the last MONTH

What do you think the whole email scandal was about?

Improper storage of confidential files.

I hope they do body inflation fetishes next

I vividly remember cuck being spammed the same way the Bane meme and almost every other forced meme were spammed. I remember the day each thread would have that guy posting something about cucks even if it completely made no sense and wasn't particularly humorous. Sometimes it would be just repeating the op with replacing one word with cuck. This was prior to the meme ""taking off"" on Sup Forums. I don't know how it was on Sup Forums or if it was different or earlier.

Kinda sad to see how little it takes to force a meme on here and it's disturbing to know that someone might have taken advantage of that to change the community of Sup Forums to the worse.

Also, I used to really enjoy Sopranos threads on Sup Forums. But someone has been making a real effort to turn them into complete unfunny meme shit for quite a while. Again, it was spammed in a similar fashion that simply consisted of someone making the threads over and over again until the "community" decided to accept it for a "meme"

>Sup Forums is unironically triggered

I'd say I'm surprised but I'm not. Sup Forums is the biggest bunch of whiners on this site

Hillary Claimed she didn't know they were confidential files. A person who was Secretary of State didn't know what classified means? Yeah bullshit. Then you add all the wiki links stuff. Hillary is as dishonest as they come.

>No your dishonest guy is worse than my dishonest guy!

shut up fags

Pick the one with experience and an actual rapport with the people they'll be working with so things will get done instead of gridlock

This.

Paul Ryan isn't running.

Thats just it though. They are 2 separate fetishes but (((they))) are trying to merge it into 1 fetish.
It just pisses me off is all.

6 million really wasn't enough

Not really their whole relationship is basically a cuck one. She cheats on him constantly in the first season. In the 2nd the impregnates her self with his stolen sperm. So he wont divorce her and leave her for another woman.

Sounds like the average american relationship.