TWD

I hear on Sup Forums that Glenn and Abraham die in the first episode of Season 7. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7je8Sa3zKyw
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ze-Gxh6zY
youtube.com/watch?v=sU0eizwlejs
youtube.com/watch?v=mJrQ67Uu0No
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pic is so cute.

Most likely, I heard the scene leaked, anyone have it?

Yeah it's true. Allegedly Abe takes the first hit, Negan congratulates him for taking it like a bull, then Abe shouts "SUCK MY NUTS" but before he can finish saying nuts Negan bonks him over the skull again and again

I hope its gruesome

>gotta quip gotta quip gotta quip
>NEVER STOP QUIPPING

would lose my shit if that happens

He kills Glenn with the bat. It's word for word the same dialog. Abraham gets killed for interfering.

It's not a quip. It's white hot rage. Something Marvel movies never show.

abe is the quip master. he quipped 100% during his time on the show and now even during death.
RIP

we don't actually get to see glenn or abraham's heads get hit, just a few shots of lucille going down and reaction shots of everyone looking shocked.

>abe is the quip master.
*Was. He technically died in the last episode of last season. Negan is the quip master now.

no they fuck

look at me
I am the quiptan now

guys its 2016; the answer is obvious.
let me elaborate:

all the minority and women are safe.
No, Glen is not going to die.
Without him, there will be no asians represented on the show, thus making it less diverse.
Rick and Carl are essential to the plot, so they are safe.
That leaves poor old abe, our white male.
He's the tough white male who sleeps with all the hot ethnic survivors.. its 2016 people. He's as good as dead.

According to TSD, they show the gore as it is happening. No bullshit or pan-aways.

>No, Glen is not going to die.
When sunday comes around and you look like a moron can you please post in a TWD thread so I can laugh at you

Other way around, actually. Abraham gets it first. Daryl rushes Negan, and Negan gives it to Glenn after that to punish the group.

it is possible.. rick is going to go full rick prob. like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7je8Sa3zKyw

im putting my money on eugine. him handing over the ammunition blue prints was his death sentence. Some people said the writers only did that to throw us off and think that but i dont think they are that clever

The spoilers are out.

Fuck, bearded Rick was badass. I hate how he's back to being a pussy again. The only tough guy is Abe, and sadly he's about to die.

>this post

Holy fuck why is Sup Forums so retarded when it comes to this fucking show

Why are you saying this as if they don't kill minorities all the time. They kill off and replace black characters so much that it's actually funny.

I don't know mang they kill minorities and lgbtqydpmw123 people off so why not glen? Just Abe is not enough of an impact

whats so retarded about it user. please elaborate. Its a fuckin guess on who gets killed, you moron. Nothing retarded about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1ze-Gxh6zY

i know its not Rick but we all know it SHOULD be rick.
His terrible acting seeps through into his character.
Those insuffrable inexplicable pauses betweens every fucking word rustle the fuck out of my jimmies.
just kys rick ffs

It's a retarded guess.

You think after a big cliffhanger, 6 months of waiting, huge hype for what is supposed to be the most iconic death in the show....that its fucking Eugene? Because of some extremely obvious red herring about his blueprints?

Nigger come the fuck on. This is meant to be the most devastating death yet that changes the whole show and makes Rick wish he was dead.

Also it's 100% confirmed to be Glenn and Abraham

The funny thing about that cliffhanger ending was that they thought it would get people wondering all off season who got killed, but I've seen practically none.

so with that statement then you would have to say its deffinitly glenn then considering Abrahams death would have the same impact as Eugenes.

trust me i normally would think its glenn too but I just cant see the writers having the balls to do it. Its deff possible but I just cant see them doing Glenn like that

from /r/thewalkingdead/ who took it from TSDF

Also
>Reddit

Yeah, i know.

It has to be both Abe and Glenn, only way to shock even the comic fans is to make it multiple deaths.

I cant see it being both cause after Neegan threatened maggie or w.e glenn jumped up screaming and Neegen said he'll let tht go but next time he'll kill someone. So I doubt glenn would put his life on the line with a pregnant wife over abraham. So if it is two deaths then i would say it lands on eugene and abraham jumps up and tries to save him or redeem him or w.e. Or vice versa.

He doesn't necessarily have to put his life at risk, some like this user posted
could happen

A death MUST involve either Daryl, Glenn, Maggie or Michonne, the writers know fans aren't happy with only useless characters dying. The only way to redeem the show is to kill off a major character. Like the other dude told you, this season is a complete game changer, all their lives are going to change after this.

What happens is literally already spoiled with detail. Who gets the bat and under what circumstances. Spoil the dead is very rarely wrong.

>Spoil the dead
Minor correction, its TheSpoilingDeadFans who are always right.

SpoilTheDead are a group who steals from TSDF often and don't credit them.

That sounds pretty decent.

who cares TWD is like the shonenshit of Sup Forums

What do you think this feels like

TWD always gets tons of threads and comments on Sup Forums while it airs but practically nothing after the season ends.

>Daryl gets up and fights saviors despite having been shot around 15 hours before the line up and receiving no medical attention in that time.

Its lazy fan service shite like this that proves this is probably correct

Glenn doesn't do shit. Abe gets the bat, Daryl loses it and attacks Negan, so Glenn gets killed as punishment.

You can doubt this all you want, but I guarantee you 100% this is what we will see on Sunday.

Yep. Just like Daryl shot an RPG not once, but TWICE in one episode last season.

I can't stand this shit.

like tooth sensitivity except across your entire head and face x100

Lately I've been thinking this a lot.
I guess you can only feel the feel strike (imagine feeling the spikes making their way inside and outside your head) and then you black out or at least stop feeling anything

How come they haven't run into any white supremacist, black, or Latino gangs?

they did run into a latino gang in season 1. they were really nice.

Oh yeah. That's silly tho.

I remember reading an interview with Kirkman, he claims one of the biggest things he regrets doing in the comic was killing off Abe before All Out War since his character has a lot of military background and could of made that arc a little more interesting. Surely killing him off in the show would just be stupid and too similar to the comics. Killing off Glen as well would just be retarded since it happened exactly how it did in the comics, while the show tries to follow the same storyline, but some huge differences in character deaths. Killing off Daryl and Maggie would by far be the best option if you ask me.

THIS. I wanted to see what Abe would be like in a wartime situation. And then they just kill him before All Out War anyways? Bullshit desu. I bet AMC didn't want to pay Steven Yeun, Michael Cudlitz AND Jeffery Dean Morgan.

Post yfw it's pregnant Maggie who gets it

>Jeffery Dean Morgan
giggity

Dropping the show for good if true. I don't care who dies and I've gotten over the cliffhanger but I want some brutal gore

Abe found extra RPGs tho w the launcher

Don't forget the gay dude. 100% safe. Won't even have the bat aimed at him

Real shame he doesn't have his hat anymore in the show :( Rick picking up and clutching his bloody hat would be a good ending

We've seen worse on the show, no reason why they wouldnt show it.

killing glenn is essential for maggie's character development. How would they justify her leaving alexandria? "oh boy my little rice cup nearly got killed, imma go to the hilltop to live with my aunty and uncle in town called bel air"

>post yfw the fetus eats its way out of her stomach and crawls over to and nibbles shellshocked Glenn later in the episode while Rick and Megan are on their road trip

hopefully her pants gets ripped open and the beating makes her pussy spread so we can see the head of the babby

That just means the fans here aren't fucking cancerous like GoT

>yfw it's not Glenn or Abe and Kirkman trolled the fuck out of everyone
Please let this happen

>yfw it's Rick and Daryl

Are you forgetting that they already killed a dyke?

>Megan

Never gonna happen. They didn't even have the balls to kill Judith offscreen.

meant for but you had me up until the crowning part user.

Is anyone watching this unironically anymore

it's my favorite show :P

And did you read about the backlash that came from it? Some dyke in maybe 2 episodes causing the gays to riot

If it was Rick then I would finally agree with people saying its the greatest show ever

>the writers are going to be terrified of some clickbait articles written by faggots
you need to take a break from the internet, kid

That filename got me good haha

Considering that outrage happened before 50 anal pirates were gunned down in a house of sodomy, yes I 100% believe the writers would be afraid of the backlash from the only gay character having his head caved in with a baseball bat while the wielder laughs manically. You're a fool to think that is even a possibility in our babyfied safe zone world especially if you can't see how media already caters to the whims of the whiney.

Yeah man, a few butthurt articles by HuffPo and Salon are the same as widespread civil unrest. Don't be so melodramatic.

Anyone else kinda sad the speculation is coming to an end?

like chewing 5 gum

speculations been over for a while, everybody knows the spoilers

>that body on the ground

RIP GLENN

Where did this come from?

Some russian review site

>20 minutes in

“John Cleese talks The Walk(ing Dead) with NOW TV - with subtitles”

youtube.com/watch?v=sU0eizwlejs

They wouldn't do that, would they?
It's TWD, so probably.

This is taken directly from this post in which the OP says "This thread is how I see 7.1 going."
He wouldn't phrase it that way if he knew exactly what was going to happen in the episode.

He phrased it that way because things could change in editing.

Rocket Dog is a pretty reliable guy.

>Rocket Dog is a pretty reliable guy.
Eh spoils The Walking Dead and doesn't afraid of anything?

Hit yourself with your knuckles over your head really hard. Remember that feeling. Imagine that times a thousand.

I don't understand what you're asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJrQ67Uu0No

Yes, they want to introduce even more angelic black characters

This is what confuses me. Supposedly, the scene leaked MONTHS ago, and back then, they said it was Glenn then Abe. Now, it's Abe then Glenn. C'mon, TSDF.

TSDF never said that outright. Only recently have they said anything.

The scene never leaked. Theres the possibility of a leak right now but we don't have confirmation

You mean weak two-dimensional characters?

The only death that would really change things up would be Rick, the others come off as predictable, pointless, or ruin a characters potential.

I really wanted to see where they were going to take Abe but oh well.