Mike Stoklasa

Is he actually miserable, or is he pretending?

Both

I'm pretty sure he lives in Wisconsin so he's probably been in a deep state of depression since the age of about 12.

Mike grew up in Chicaco surburbs.

He was in his late 20s when he moved to Milwaukee.

Jay, however, has been living in Wisconsin since his teen years.

how and why do you know this

he doesnt

Basically this

he's actually miserable but he exaggerates it out of comedic effect

He's probably miserable but enjoys making light of it.

Every adult is at least a little bit miserable

He's miserable because of the mediocrity in this world. He's on the other hand a brilliant mind and a scholar, which also fulfills hims thanks to his accomplishments in his field.

Im really glad to have Mike Stoklasa in my life.

You might have a case if he didn't immerse himself in garbage and make nothing but poop jokes,

who is this faggot and why is he getting shilled here 24/7

a well renowned white supremacist

It's in the Gorilla Interrupted commentary.

He's wasted during every botw.

How new are you, not even to this site but the Internet? How old are you?

How new do you want me to be senpai

Rich's parents were addicted to crack so he was raised by his grandparents. He was very close to his grandmother who treated him well and bought him toys and video games. He met Mike in high school where they did wacky videos together for fun and posted them on a specific website where Tarantino-wannabes also posted their videos. Jay frequented that site and met with Mike and Rich for a collab after watching their videos and seeing that they don't take themselves too seriously. When Rich was a senior his grandma died, which hit him hard emotionally, and his grandpa soon after. Mike eventually went to Arizona after having a falling out with Jay and Gilchrist and shot music videos for a few years, forming "Redlettermedia" as his company. He eventually returned to Milwaukee, reunited with Jay and Rich, and together they did Oranges as well as created the Plinkett character. Then they all lived happily ever after.

Mike is, like most of Sup Forums, living a post-ironic life.

The misery is real and he mocks it in a way that would lead those operating on only one level of irony to believe the misery is a fiction concocted for the sake of humor.

Those of us who are accustomed to telling the truth in such a way as to not be believed are able to see through this non-existent facade.

Red Letter Media and artists like them are ahead of this curve. Within the next decade, our culture as a whole will become noticeably post-ironic. This transition is already occurring.

You forgot the moment where Rich punched Jay because he was afraid he would replace him as Mike's new best friend.

No he loves the BBC now. He's taken the last true redpill.

You people know almost nothing whatsoever about his private life. I guess you can speculate that he's miserable because it perhaps applies to all of us in some degree, and is probably more likely than saying he's happy.

Still, there's no evidence for it assuming there has to be a basis in fact for all the suicidal jokes they have.

You should probably stop.

meme

It is a tough realization to come to that being an ironic cuckold just meant you were a true cuckold all along.
daww :3

These threads are just filled with people speculating about the personal lives of RLM and making up fanfic because these threads are filled with pathetic permavirgin autists that wish they were friends with Mike and Jay.

Okay. Mods should probably delete them and I should probably stop coming here.

Yes