Fuck 2018

> Fuck 2018.
It will be more of what has been shit in my life.
Silently keeping it inside, quietly swallowing the crap that life gives me.
Completely out of control.
There is no purpose.
I'm an underachiever loser, nothing came out right, nothing will work out. People despise me.
Fuck 2018.

Nice pic

2017 has been one of the longest years of my life. Stress and happiness. Many people came and went. Got laid, traveled, had fun. Tried new things, went to the gym regularly.
Never would have thought that I'd end up all alone in a night like this, playing SImCity,and eating saltine crackers while everyone has forgotten about me.

With that attitude, no wonder you hate life...if you want something you either have to win it in the genetic lottery or work for it...it's up to you

Well if 2017 was shit, 2018 doesn't have to be,

Maybe start at something small.
Get off this site

I got laid twice, so that's something, lol.

2018 will be the same as 2017 because time is a human construct and simply just an enumeration of progress

Happy New Year Cat Piss

People did not forget you. They simply are focusing on people who they consider dumber them themselves.

We are alone, make no mistake. It's just that some people think that babbling to other humans is company and brings purpose to life.

Thanks.

Hey man sometimes you need the new year to lie to yourself that things will get better. Just remember some day you will die, and you wont have to deal with any of it anymore. Just enjoy the ride my friend it won't always be awesome, but it will end no need to get off early.

Ha ha... 2017 was FUCKING AWESOME! Better job, MUCH more money, met a new girl, totally upgraded my home theater, quit smoking...
HERE'S TO 2018!

say goodbye to it all in 2018

>quit smoking
how did you do it mate i have been trying for months now but just keep relapsing

This is gayer than a trap thread. This is why you’re a fucking loser, you have the mentality of a bitch. Ooh boohoo muh existential crisis.
Pick a target and shoot for it faggot or keep being a limp dick bitch boi.

Nice user, dropping smoking is on my docket, down to a cig or two a day but need to just axe it entirely.

If you keep thinking that way then you are absolutely right.

Just like Bill Hicks said, right? It's just a ride. A crappy one, but still, just a ride.

>I'm an underachiever

That might be your only problem.

New job, worked with a couple of people who vaped, but weren't part of the douche-flute culture. One gave me an old mod, the other a tank, got some juice and coils, and haven't had a smoke since May. Saving a fuck ton of money, too. Lowering the nicotine gradually. Down to 3mg which I think is the lowest level.

Sorry, 2018 will be even better.

I'm an underachiever and I have no emotional intelligence or self control and determination. I'm not fucking homeless, but I'm stuck in a place in life where any mistake will cost me all that's still worth in my life.
Fuck 2018. It cannot be a good year. Things will fuck up. People die. Cancer is found. People lose homes, jobs, faith. People cry.
Fuck 2018.

try Jesus. seriously.

eat a dick

I already found the cancer, it is you

Not a bad idea, but, what flavor? Catholicism, Lutheran, maybe Mormon?

That's what Mom said when she opened the door today. She immediately closed it, and I could hear her locking it down.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of positive energy your way

>Help someone in need

There. New Years Resolution completed.

Thanks

cute boy, OP.

Same here/b/ro
:-/

i saw that movie when I was like 10 and it was the first time I was attracted to a guy

I know where you are coming from brother but you have to find the good in life. I deal with anxiety, depression and health issues everyday but at least I have my wife and friends to keep me from ending my shit. Keep your head up my dude, you'll be ok. Your gonna have to be.

Here's my Wife's fat ass to hopefully cheer you up. Happy New year's Eve.

Here is OP

Ignore the cunts OP, I was homeless, jobless and loveless this year with studies to cope with and no way to pay them off, parents weren't an option (dad in prison, mom remarried) and in a city completely solo after my ex left me to run off to Thailand. I even lost the fucking cat. All that shit and it still turned around man. Ground myself to the bone, worked two jobs while studying, clocked that shit with distinctions and fell in love again.
Chin up bro, 2018 is a path, pick where you put your feet, you got this shit

Following your example user, ass for OP

Excellent

good advice

More OP

Yuck. Being fat is a terrible choice.

Mitsubishi!

Is it... dead?

why this dude look like 11

The year is only as bad as you want it to be

you can go all the way down to 1.5 or 0.5 with some juices. That's what worked for me, then smoking 0mg for a bit just while sitting around and then i got tired if it alltogether

Good to know. I usually go a few hours between vaping. I do it mostly when I have my coffee, after a meal... typical smoking times.

Yep same here. This is the movie that made me realize I was attracted to guys.

the guy in that pic grew up to be the hot dude in Being Human

Don't be silly, user.
The fact that you're posting in this thread means that, like most of us, there is a part of you that will always return here when the real world has let you down.

Instead of feeling morose because "people forgot about you" you should remember where your real friends are. Happy New Year, user.

pic unrelated

Hmmmmmm

Fuck, I saw that movie when it came out in the cinema!

Otherwise, turn you life around, OP. Just work your way towards a nice job, you'll see what difference it makes!

I really did not expect Sup Forums to be this supportive.
Thanks!

chill OP we can all be shit together. One day we these normies will quake as we rise to power.

I hope so

Let go you fucking faggot. If you are over 25 and feel like that, then you should just stop giving a fuck. Go talk to that hot chick, do meth and have fun. Or start working, hard or go learn some new shit and put yourself out there. Do what feels right even if its hard or even if the world you live in is bullshit and unfair. Thats the only fucking thing you can do in this miserable shit hole. Leave this site and live your life mate, its that simple. Not easy, but simple. I know its cheesy and really gay, but that beats dying sad and miserable.