I love you all

I love you all.

I don't know if I can recall a movie that falls off so heavily in the third act. It's almost worth not watching after they go to Austin.

RIP mannequin fucker

Y-you too

u2

B8

Chinchilla

pleb detected, that validates the entire movie

this 2bh. shit try-hard indie flick

AHAHA SO RANDOM XDD CHINCHILLA

Coca-Cola

3rd act pleb filter

Just curious
So why did frank's talent get fucked up if he's always been gifted in act 3?

Cause John was a bad influence and Frank had a very serious mental health problem that John exploited and ended up making Frank lose it. It couldn't be clearer.

Fiddly digits
Itchy britches

Underrated movie. I really liked it, a lot. And I saw it without knowing that one of my husbandos played the title character.

I really want a full version of the first song they play when he just gets chucked up on stage with the band for the first time

Those are some fiddly digits
Frank loses it but hes still somewhat intact the day after sxsw. Jon is obviously a parasite so frank escaping jon should have mended him.
I think the idea was that once frank came home to the safety of his parents he lost all intention to create new sounds. I figured it happened when jon says something like "yeah this is just like my home", and then in a following scene where frank leaves his home, rediscovers his bandmates and starts making music again.

Secure the galactic perimeter is the best track, followed by the new song frank made in the hotel room.

It's a very likable movie, yes.

me too. Blue balls :/

such a great soundtrack