These threads are retarded and gay tbh.

Newfa-

*stand there and take it like a man*

Who's beside hi- OH SHIT CANDLEJA-

he wont shoot a good ol' whi-
*clears throat*
-white guy.

I EAT BULLETS!!

You can't kill me, mind you I have come to the ultimate conclusion that my skin is impenetrable. I have trained in the mountains of an off world such as this to prepare for situations like yourself. You think mere pellets will eliminate me? It is impossible but I will let you take your best shot however for there isn't anything I'm not immune to. I remember when I came to this area in the many years before. I met many women and had many bastard sons. Perhaps I fucked your mom you limp dick bastard. I'd bet you're retarded because my alien dna is not all that compatible with human dna. Plus she was drinking a lot because I left her but came back a month before you were due and fucked her in the ass and left her 10000$ I stole from some bank. Then I never saw her again. In fact I think she die-

You look like you may be a formidable opponent.
Please let use exchange blows.
LIKE REAL MEN DO!

Reported

I'M NOT MEXICAN!

Dubs and I unironically die at midnig...

Fucking where? I don't see the cu-

YOU'VE GOT TRIPS OF 54!

A snipe? Faggotsayswhat? Hahaha. Guys, this fucking idiot says there's a snipe or sniper or whatev

MOTHERFUCKER SHOW YOURSE-

Uhh I see a guy in the red two-story, 20-

HOLY SHIT PLEASE FUCKING SNIPE MEEEEEEEE

Snipe you where? No homo

LITERALLY ANYWHERE JUST KILL ME

Time to die

Can't die if I don't say anyth

do it faggot i bet you wont

I got thi-

Happy New

LET ME GET MY SNIPER RIFLE!

DO IT FAST NIGGER

DOES IT HELP YOU GO FASTER WHEN I CALL YOU NIGGER?

Oh look, it’s this unoriginal faggot thread agai-

I GOT IT! THIS IT OP! GOODBYE! MY NIGGER!
*CONSECUTIVE SNIPER SOUND EFFECT*

FUCK YOU 2018

CAN'T WAIT TO LYNCH NIGGERS IN HELL

I can dodge a bullet moving at any speed because I'm just that fa-

Hey i think i see hi-

Joke's on you I want to die.

Dammit.

Please just shoot.

I'm begging you.

Is there a sniper that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu

Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Ey-

SORRY DUDE I SHOOT OP, NOT YOU! MY MISTAKE!

Hey guys, good day for a dri-

Hope I do get shot

What? Why wou...

alrighty! ADIOS user!!!

gtfo candleja-