I want my MTV

I want my MTV
(Massive Turd V-inmyfuckingthroat)

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

u watch mtv everyday

Happy poo year

Same, it's my New Years resolution

arent you soi boy log fags tired of posting the same tired shit hour after hour?
make some new oc or take your retarded bs to 9fag where it belongs
sage all fields

YOU GOT A DIRTY BIRDY MOUTH, MISTER!

Hello, fucking slam jam my throat full of your shit department, ashley olson slidding how may i clog your fucking filthy logboi esophogas

Bet your mom realizes every year she should have aborted you with supreme steam

sage

Sage

THIS LOSER AGAIN

>shit

whew lad

By god the procedure was successful... your throat is clogged.

FECES IS BAD BOOUJJIE
POOPY EAT STINKY DOODY

HAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO FUNNY OP. WE ALL LOVE YOU NOW. HAHAHA. AMAZING CREATIVITY, OP. YOU SURE SHOWED 'EM YOUR VALUE IN SOCIETY. HAHAHAHAHA. WELL DONE. NOW ENJOY TALKING TO YOURSELF YOU UTMOST LOSER.

thank you?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy Sixx’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

>
been seeing this biersack shit forever. never really cared enough to actually figure out what it all meant. someone wana explain the relation between him and pooplogs?

Slidding
Takes me away to where I've always heard logs could be
Just a warm creamy log to carry me
And soon I will be free

It started after Trump won the election. Hillary fans are behind it.

A loser who has 0 accomplishments in life with free time from unemployment. There is no correlation. He is just a waste of sperm spammer. The definition of loser basically, even for floor-lickingly low Sup Forums standards.
As you can judge from his attempt to be funny, you can pretty much guess what a virgin neckbeard he is.

He also replies to his own threads, as a way to cope with crippling loneliness. Don't bee fooled into thinking this is a popular thread. I know him irl, not even his mom showed up for his 47th b-day.

I'm not him but it seems like he's a successfull troll

looking forward to a creamy new year!

Reminder that antilogposter is a 41+ year old lardass kissless virgin with a self righteous urge to reply to every steamy logpost and has no friends. He reaks of urine and severe butthurt; a truly pathetic individual who thinks he is doing the world a service by telling everyone how awful he thinks logs are. He will die alone in a pile of jizzed in tissue paper and empty Chinese takeout boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his pet rat, who only likes him because he gets to eat the scraps of Chinese food that this slob drops everywhere when eating. Logs slide down your throat.

logofshit.com/learn

KEK

you're gonna get me really steamed if you try to bring politics into this.

first time i've been in one of these threads
why am i laughing

you're starting to mature

Dude Andy got swallowed whole bro, some sick fetish

What slides down throats?
On land or on boats,
And over your neighbor's dog?
What comes from down south,
And fits in your mouth?
It's log, log, log

It's log, it's log,
It's big, it's creamy, I would.
It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good.

Everyone wants a log
You're gonna love it, log
Come on and get your log
Everyone needs a log
Log log log

*Whistle*
Log from Andy Sixx

this will be studied in high school kids textbooks for the next hundred years as the greatest presidential address in US history

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

Dump

What are all of your new year’s resolutions? Mine is to cut back on all the logs. I do love them, but it’s selfish of me to gobble them all up without sharing, and bothering Andy Sixx for them all the time. He’s a busy man after all!

I hope someone eventually loves you. You pathetic, sad, loser. Replying to yourself to escape reality. Ts ts ts.

Y'all got any more of that log pasta?

Listen up you bunch of roody-poo faggots. I've been seeing a lot of so-called "tough guy internet trolls" here lately talking a big game about how they think they can handle Andy Sixx and his sopping hot log of shit SLIDDING down their fucking throats. (That's right, bitch. It's spelled "slidding". S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Deal with it.) Ha! You make me laugh, kiddo. You really do. Did you seriously think you could just wash up here and slurp that corn-studded behemoth of creamy fucking shit out of ANDY SIXX's sexy, gothcore rectulum? Did you really think you'r sorry ass could just waltz right out for amateur hour and part those pale, black veil buttcheeks and tongue -punch the fecal feeding bar like some sort of ass-shit munching butthole rat? PSHHT come on kid, get real. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Andy's shit. I bet Andy wouldn't even be able to get off a little pre-shit fart before your pussy lips curled in defeat. You think when Andy takes a break from performing on a hot stage in leather pants and goes to craft services and eats two dozen raw oysters that were not properly handled or refrigerated washed down with a quart of whole milk and tequila - that Andy just squeezes out of his skin-and-air-tight pleather slacks and goes easy on your throat? You fucking wish, jr. When Andy says he's ready to blow the walls off a 110-degree warped-tour portajon and your pathetic little tonsils can't even take the first loaf, I'll put my hand on your shoulder and say, "Nothing personnel, kid" and then suck down every last heaping fucking clogger andy pumps out. And I'll come back for seconds. And thirds.You know why? Because I have Logtismo. Because I believe in three things and three things only: the cream, the steam, and the fucking dream, baby. So step aside, keep your little logsucking fantasy in your mind where it belongs, and let the real men do the slidding. His log loaf is mine, bitch. What are you gonna do about it?

Would you?

Look at them yo-yos, that’s the way you do it

logofshit.com/pasta