What do you guys think of frank ocean?

What do you guys think of frank ocean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzVwJQwYoqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The male beyonce

Great music. Not so great fanbase.

He's a snoozefest but all of the cute "indie" girls lap that shit up so you're bound to hear him around one way or another

sneaker collecting cuckolds first non rap album

he really doesn't bring anything new to the table, yet is considered revolutionary. his fanbase is almost entirely insufferable, and he is considered "hip" because he is both bi and black, so he's used to put people on a pedestal for listening to someone so "progressive".

Top 5 songs?
I liked thinking bout you when I heard it on the radio but never knew it was him.

Holy shit I didn't know Sup Forums hated Frank Ocean so much.

Nostalgia Ultra and Channel Orange were both great and Blond is one of my favorite albums ever.

>Blond is one of my favorite albums ever.
let me guess probably under 18 or had 2 unsuccessful relationships in a row.
trying grow up kid. hes nothing special in the r&b world.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzVwJQwYoqw

Nope. 26 and married my high school sweetheart.

Blond has more going on than love/sex songs. It's about coming of age and finding happiness.

to be fair, user, Blonde barely even qualifies as an r&b album. I don't think it's the experimental avant-garde masterpiece it's claimed to be, but it's an enjoyable album with some genuinely poignant moments.

in order:
1. White Ferrari
2. Comme Des Garcon
3. Provider
4. Forrest Gump
5. Rushes To

>Blond has more going on than love/sex songs. It's about coming of age and finding happiness.
again other r&b albums talk about the same topics.
did you even listen to the song i linked?

imagine being this trash

what happened to this board

It's gone full reddit now, it's actually horrific.

Now watch while nobody but Sup Forums argues wotherwise

Never really got into nostalgia ultra or channel orange except for the odd standout song, but blonde is a fantastic album, aoty 2016 for me

/thread

>not acknowledging Pyramids as a masterpiece

stay pleb fools, frank ocean is awesome

but Sup Forums loves him, they just have to hate him because of his appeal to tumblr

Blonde has been the soundtrack to an entire year of my life. I literally had to break up with it cause I felt it was holding me back.
I still consider it a masterpiece of songwriting. It's unreal how detailed it is on an instrumental and lyrical level. Shame he did that collab with Calvin Harris though. But Frank being Frank I guess he purposely wants to enter the mainstream stardom, hopefully for inspiration's sake.

Wow...wow

do you own these shoes or shoes of a similiar style by chance?

no

I was gonna call him a tranny

this is how people who listen to frank ocean dress

adidas and levi's ass niggas

i don't. good style tho bet be gets good pussy.

boi pussi