Loli thread 18+

Loli thread 18+

Wat

I think he means adult-on-loli

Which means I'm getting the fuck out of here, because I have no interest in that.

thats a dude xD

>Upgrade
>FUCK GO BACK

Im trying to find a specific loli manga without any luck. Does anyone know loli-manga websites that might host it?

sad panda

What are your sources?

you could start by being more specific

you could start with googling sad panda and getting ur answer instead of having someone spell it out for you

I honestly dont get sad panda. What is it Ns how do I get past it?

Uhh, the whole thing was uncolores, there were these two young lolis (they were kind of pudgy, but not because they were fat, but that is just loli anatomy) (they were like young elementary school age I thinm) that were happily being fucked by what I assume were adult (they may have been represented by black sillohuette figures and not humans). There was this one page where the two lolis (one on either side of the page, facing towards us) kind of sitting on the figure's lap like a chair and taking their dicks in their ass, while the figures held their legs up to get leverage on the anal fucking. They were both happy and smiley and enjoying themselves, and this one girl was saying something like "Hey! You can join us if you want! You can get a penis for your ass or pussy" (I remember it specifically saying "a penis for your ass or pussy", weird choice of words I know). They were all innocent and such, they werent orgasming or screaming or acting like sluts, they were kind of just there, enjoying the dark figure's cocks like it was a game. I honestly dont know if there was any plot or progression or foreplay, I only saw like 3 pages when they were already into sexxing.

If someone like, has this, that would be amazing.

sadpanda works in a similar way to m-less

I dont know what m-less is either

sad panda is exhentai you get an addon in ur browser to let you see

oh dear, what will we do with you

Can I do it on mobile?

>addon
Pleb

yeah they have an android addon, and m-less is motherless

>mobile
Fucking casual

>assuming i use addon because im telling someone about an addon
1d10t you can at least contribute or fuck off smiley face

Nigger I've single handedly kept these threads alive in the past, don't you lecture me about contributing. And you should be ashamed encouraging newfags to use addons like retards instead of doing it the proper way.

hot

I got more where that came from.

artist for all these is Feral Lemma, by the way.

not loli if she's 18+
unless that's months

>you sick fuck

wtf is Loli?

version without cum

I want to be him

Good to see somebody else shares my love of irrumatio.

fish pussy?

I wish doing this was legal

More of this as well

i just dumped all of my collection

Anywhere I can go to that has all this artists's stuff?

I just grabbed it off of sankakuchannel. But I think stuff like this is hidden unless you have an account.

Hey bird guy I found one for your collection.

I really like this artist, he can draw some legitimately beautiful stuff and not just the kind that gives me a boner.

I want to be her.