Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Reddit spacing kys newfag

내 수준의 호모에 올라 타다.

weeb

You're 27 and your going to high school in Japan. You either a loser or a lying loser.

So much new fagness in here

Hey whitey, in case your autism is too strong to realize, youre a fucking gaijin too..

ITT: newfags falling for old pasta

LOL holy shit what a loser
Thank you for making me feel better about myself on this new years eve

You are no match for me hakujin I am the supreme king you know

Damn this is some fucking OLD pasta.

Sup Forums has lost all its old fags

>내 수준의 호모에 올라 타다

But senpai, this language is Korean.

One of my favourite copypastas

I think that was the point

This makes my nose the big nose

27 going to high school in japan sounds legit fam

ITT: we dropped two bombs on them, they dropped these on us.

>evely body a rittre sneaky sometimes....

just when I thought it was impossible for there to be fags this new

looking at this reminds me how obnoxiously old I've become.

Fuck you op.

B8d
Ty 4 my (You)

Falling for such stale pasta when it doesn't even come with unlimited salad & breadsticks.

>Gomenasai, my name is Spammy-Sama.
>I have no imagination, and must re-post this to keep what's left of my brain moving.

look can you please stop using my picture.