I was just thinking guys.. What happens if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall?

I was just thinking guys.. What happens if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI
nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0
dallas.org/content/mexicos-official-guide-mexican-migrant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you not hear Trump? They pay for it 100%. 100%.

HUH IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH DOESN'T IT OP

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER FAGGOT YOU ARE FOR BEING SUCH A RETARDED CLUCK

We fuck their industry:
>Repeal NAFTA
>Trade embargoes

And fuck their people:
>Further deportations
>Revoke temporary visas
>Do not issue visas to Mexican officials
>Cut off all aid going to their country

Trump slaps massive tariffs on the bean niggers that will ravage the remnants of their economy. Serves them right, fucking bean niggers.

Isn't the money being sunk into Mexican gibmedats being rediverted to the building of The Wall?

México gets annexed and all the spics get kicked to central america

They will pay. They literally have no choice.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Mexico doesn't have a choice, Trump will make them pay for it by indirect means

There is no "if." Mexico is paying, end of discussion.

Mexico is our third most important trade partner. Are you insane or just retarded?

Aren't you giving Mexico millions in aid every year? Simply cut and take form that. Cut foreign aid and build the wall, two promises fulfilled at the same time, is there anything that man can't do?

If only there were some way of them paying for it that didn't involved sending them an invoice and waiting for a check! Really makes you think...

>lose some money to build wall
or
>lose all money due to US blockade.
Jeez, hard choice.

This comment is a perfect example of how power can be given away to someone completely by perspective.

Power surrender perspective:
>Mexico is our third most important trade partner we better not anger them.

Power taking perspective:
>We are Mexico's #1 trade partner and as such they must accept an economic relationship that we consider to be fair.

Mexicans generate a shit ton of revenue for the US economy. Have none of you Sup Forumstards used your brains lately?

Another example of a power surrendering perspective. It's no surprise that a nuMale would see things this way.

It's just interesting to see such perfect examples of it.

Estonian here is obviously not a beta or at least mentally doesn't think like one.

Stupid ass shill with your fucking concern trolling. He spelled it out, clearly, and the only reason you don't know is because you choose to be willfully ignorant. That, or you do know how we'll make them pay for it and you're deliberately misleading the stupid, ignorant masses.

Either way, for the love of God I am begging you, please get vasectomized. Chemically castrate yourself. Whatever you have to do to make sure you don't breed. Then go live in a monastery for the rest of your life reading about how Trump will save us all.

You have yet to show an example of how it will work and not destroy a viable revenue stream.

Post examples.

Oh no, how will we all survive if Goldberg Shekelsteinbergowitz loses some of his profit margins while we protect the rights, sovereignty, and lives of the everyday man who has to live around these subhuman taconiggers!?

Also:
BUILD WALL

You have yet to show how it would not destroy THE most valuable revenue stream for Mexico.
Ex. $25billion in remittances to Mexico every year from illegal workers.

See how you did it again? Your entire perspective is fucking beta dude. You're weak and advocate for Mexico without realizing it. You hold all the cards and you're like, "oh God what if he has a pair".

Can you not see it?

We are getting fucked in the ass by them. We have a trade deficit with Mexico of about 40 billion dollars. Even if they engage in a trade war with us, it's better than what we have now.

Also this

Oh believe me, frankly they'll pay!

Paid shills PLZ LEAVE!! Sup Forums is a TRUMP BOARD

They won't be spending money here but taking money to Mexico if deported. Many US businesses will go bankrupt.

>We fuck their industry:
>>Repeal NAFTA
>>Trade embargoes

Price of fruit and vegetables skyrockets. Canada retaliates for leaving NAFTA by turning of the taps(oil) and price shoots up. Donald is humiliated and is BTFO at next election after sinking US economy.

Sup Forums is not affiliated with any candidate - only the foolish on Sup Forums do that.

I know a way we could pay for it......kick all the fucking illegal leeches out of our country

The wall is cheap as fuck to build and maintain.

And yeah let's see if Canada the fucking cuckolds turn off the tap, they are basically a US province depending on the US to protect their "sovereignty". If you think they can go this far it wouldn't be out of the question for the US to send their dindu offenders on the road to Canada after they reduce their sentences, like Albania did to those fucktards in Greece who had no foresight

>Price of fruit and vegetables skyrockets

Thus spurring the refinement of:

>youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI

Pedro is redundant.

Build. The. Wall.

I can see you're hopeless. I won't give you another example how you're once again wrong because you're just going to say, "but but what about THIS! This is the thing that they can do that would be bad for us. They might do THIS too!".

So fucking what? You miss the point ENTIRELY. Mexico has the most to lose so they will build the fucking wall you dimwit.

That's the whole point of my power perspective comment. The US has the power not Mexico. Mexico can impact us to a small degree but it's like a suicide bomber holding a grenade and running at an Abrams tank.

In order to inflict harm on us they will have to endure many times more harm hence they have zero power in this matter.

Do you wear a cardigan? Fuck me, I'm done. Chock this one up to the failed US public school system.

>We
You wish you were American, cuckboy

They can't actually say no, because if we start blocking remittamces it will crash their economy with no survivors.

Everyone does, Ahmed.

We are the biggest super power in history you fucking faggots, retarded spics have no option buy to pay for the wall with the trade deficit. If you seriously think any country besides the chinks can do so much as try to make a dent in our economy you are a delusional cuck.

Mexicans are a bunch of pussies who can't even go out at night anymore and they won't stand up for shit, just slowly drinking and eating themselves to death in one of the worst countries in the modern era.

I fucking hate beaners

Approximately $13 bil, while using $100 bil in welfare and social services.

But nah, I bet Mexicans are magical creatures who can raise a family of twelve on an "unlivable" minimum wage without sucking up massive amounts of welfare.

Hah, been at that wall.

Anschluss

I'm on vacation you gayboy. Don't make me fart on your face.

this

read the Art of the Deal folks, it'll give you some fresh perspective

Rest assured, Mexico IS going to pay for the wall.

Is trading crime, drugs and rape for jobs a good trade deal to you?

Just how fucking retarded are you user?

Much of the money the illegals make in the US is currently being sent to Mexico via electronic remittances. It's one of the biggest sources of Mexican revenue. If we tax the remittances, that will pay for the wall. Once the wall is built then we send them all back, now all of that money that would have been sent to Mexico will stay in the US and be paid to USians and spent by USians in the US.

They don't have a choice cockmaster, the aid is getting cut, then the remittances, then the rest is gonna be from taxes on their products. Shouldn't take more than about 5-10 years for them to pay for it.

nothing

Americans are stupid with them wall

ww3

that's going to be so fucking glorious

All these Democrats and anti-Trump faggots will try to accuse Trump of racism for wanting to build a wall, as if hating Mexicans was that big of a deal, and they'll try to plant seeds of doubt about whether the wall can be built, or if Mexico will pay for it. What they won't tell you is that the best thing for Mexico's economy is deporting all the Mexicans from the United States and building a wall to prevent them from returning. Because despite what people say, the Mexicans tend to be hard workers, they can produce a lot, and they also consume a lot. So if they're producing and consuming in Mexico instead of the United States, that builds wealth in their own country. So yeah, Mexico will pay for the wall, gladly.

yeah look how horribly it worked in Israel.. oh wait

Fuck no.
I want free shipping from Amazon.

In Chinese history, the Ming dynasty built the Great Wall.
It needed too much money. Then the dynasty collapsed.

The Great Wall was a never-ending Pentagon-style money pit managed by Orientals too clever for morality.

I bet they haven't.
>Inb4 "fucking spic".

Btw just so you guys know, Mexico is so fucked anyways that "we" wouldn't even have the money to pay you if we were retarded enough to agree.
The main income to the country is oil sales, and that's gone to shit. Honestly, it would be hilarious see Trump getting elected, if only to see how hard the US fallls. Heck, It even makes me feel bad for the decent americans out there. Good luck having for president a guy who led his company to bankrupcy.

Should have gotten the mexicans to pay it.

Then the wall will grow another 10ft

read
>pic related

Ay mis costados negro

only that's
>UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED
>***NOT*** HIS POLICY
>AND YOU'RE A FAGTARDED FUCKING FAGGOT

see:

This, do mexicans really think you can stand up to the USA? Are you guys fucking retarded, america is the most powerful country that's ever existed.

If trump wanted he'd just annex your whole fucking country and make it a US territory and then tell you all to get fucked

>bullying a country into paying something they have no control over

pretty scumbaggish

>no control over

you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT **SENDS** CENTRAL AMERICAN ILLEGALS THAT VIOLATE THEIR BORDERS TO OURS...

they then give them instructional pamphlets on how to elude border control and where to go to find "sanctuary cities" (ie. places run by far-left libtard "refugees welcome" types)

THEIR GOVERNMENT DOES THIS.

They also do it with their poor and "undesireables" (ie. criminal scum)

So, fuck the fuck right off you dutch cocksucker. I hope a muslim beheads you with a dull knife.

what a fucking time to be alive...

BUILD
WALL

>That something being a wall in the middle of territory they stole to said country

Meh actually, it s 'Murica we talking about, it's just as expected

Hahaha that's pretty stupid. Actually, the mexican government just doesn't do anything to prevent or endorse it. They are too busy killing their opponents and washing money to give a fuck about the population.

>ITT trumpniggers in denial

>but trump said they're gonna pay! End of story, he said it!
>le wall meme
>muh nafta
>muh remittances
>muh tariffs
>muh deportations

Don't mind the fact the president can't do any of this shit without approval of the Congress, and according to trumpniggers 'da establishment' doesn't like trump in the slightest.

So, IF trump wins, and he actually tries to deliver his promises (unlikely coming from a guy who flip flops, profits from the practices he condemns and meme talks his way out of everything), he'll get cockblocked by Congress at every turn of his pathetic political strategy.

Trumpfags are just another group of disenfranchised chimps who are too desperate to choose so they have to settle with whatever guy promises the most, kek.

Jews are nice people, btw, trump said so.

>stole

Quit losing wars you start

>Get uppity with the US and raid US cities.
>Get shit pushed in during a war and lose territory
>Cry about it forever.

You want the land back? Fucking fight us for it.
T E N F E E T H I G H E R
E
N

F
E
E
T

H
I
G
H
E
R

Source on all the bullshit you just spouted?

Fucking trumpfag parrots

The wall is a meme. Don't you remember how obummer was supposed to close down Gitmo? He is pandering for your vote and it's working perfectly. Fucking morons

What's stopping Mexico from just building the wall to a really shit standard deliberately?

No... (You) are pretty stupid

>MEXICO CITY, Jan. 5 - The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

>Officials here say the small booklet, illustrated in comic-book style, is not intended to encourage illegal immigration, but to reduce the loss of life. Last year, more than 300 migrants died while crossing rivers and deserts to reach the United States.

>The guidebook also advises would-be migrants to avoid hiring professional immigrant-smugglers and to refuse to carry packages for others. It also instructs people never to lie to border officials, carry false documents or resist arrest.

>But groups favoring stricter immigration controls said the pamphlet amounted to a how-to manual for illegal immigrants. The booklet gives advice on what clothes to wear when fording a river and how to cross a desert without getting dehydrated.

>It also counsels migrants to keep a low profile once in the United States, telling them, for instance, to stay away from loud parties or discos that might be raided by the police and to stay out of domestic disputes, which might lead to an arrest. Finally, it lists what rights migrants have if caught, among them safe transport home, medical care, food and water.

nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0

They've done dozens of these stunts. That article is from back in 2005.

I'm gonna find the link for the most recent "How to break the law and steal shit from the USA comic printed by the mexican "government"

>What happens if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall?
We take Baja California as compensation.

>mexican intellectuals

Nothing, he will either keep a low profile about the wall or if his critics start talking shit he will order few kilometers of barbed wire to say he did something.

A wall that looks like the one in Israel is a delusion, wall that looks like the one Hungary is more realistic.

>meme intellectuals
:^)

Jenkies, it's pretty easy to solve this mystery gang.

Like, yeah, where is the Mexican border patrol?
It's not on the US border, it's on the Guatemala border?

RUUUBYY RUUUUBY ROOOOOO!

Guess we solved this one gang!

It comes out of their allowance.

Since when is it an obligation of your own law enforcement to prevent people from leaving your country?

That's very stalinesque of you my dear mouthbreathing burger friend.

chicANO shit!

>Lose a war in the 1800's
>Then we pay you for some of it
>Literally cry about it for the rest of time
>ODLE ESE DIS R LAND VATO

10 feet higher Jose

see: as well as: dallas.org/content/mexicos-official-guide-mexican-migrant

>pic related

Fuck your shiteating corrupt government sending all the Guat/Sl;avadorian scum and all your retarded peasants and criminals into my country to bleed it dry.

AND FUCK YOU FOR SUPPORTING IT EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE AN (surprise!) IGNORANT RETARD.

I bet you consider yourself an
>upper-class "white, mexican intellectual"
too!

Trump isn't going to build some shit wall that can be torn down by a pickup, rope, and hook.

Refer to pic on the cost of a real wall. It's peanuts compared to the price we pay providing safe harbor for the poor and criminally minded of Mexico.

You cut off remittances.

cut off remittances (moneygram/western union) that mexican immigrants send back home to family members. mexicans send about $25 billion in remittances annually, very painful...

they are paying for it

Mexico isn't building it, but rather financing it. American companies will no doubt do the actual construction.

Honestly I don't even care if they pay for it. It's worth the cost.

Read history. Many wars have started due to one country being unwilling to keep their people from crossing into another country. If Mexico won't keep their people from invading the United States, the United States is justified in using any means necessary to control the situation. That includes the killing of invaders and the taking of territory required to ensure a lasting solution to the problem.

When the people in the exodus are being transported by narco terrorists and pressed in to drug smuggling or sex trafficking.

Also policing your borders is the sign of being a good neighbor and not a failed state. There is very simple and relatively fast visa process for Mexican nationals to visit the US. This isn't an East/West Berlin situation and anyone with any intelligence or integrity could see that.

China is also fucking gigantic and can't be compared to the US/Mexico border

Trump's going to build whatever has realistic expenses. It's cheaper to repair metal fence 10 times from a very long distance than build something the width of Great Wall of China on the border.

If he wants to discourage people from breaking the state property he will have to hire people to patrol and with license to kill.

I would like to see the US annex the whole country. Doing so would be like swallowing arsenic. Again. History class: Last time they did, they got into a civil war bcz retard slavery issues in the new states. I wonder what would happen now...
>inb4 Muh holocaust murica master race

That certainly isn't a manual on how to

>evade border control
>tell people to go to sanctuary cities
>send people to the us

Literally all this dumb shit you're spouting is a lie as per usual coming from low IQ stormweenie types, kill yourself you dumb lying ape.

we can do this
USA is full of white people we dont need shitskins to live.

We beat you in a war and you signed over territory to us as part of the peace treaty after Mexico city was captured. If you want to try to take it back you can.

Until then cry into your burrito. On the bright side, we will be sending your cousins back come fall to keep you company.

you'd have to remove the mexicans first though.

yeah lets have Mèxico build it and pay for it so i don't fuck it up. what a fucking sperg.

>When the people in the exodus are being transported by narco terrorists and pressed in to drug smuggling or sex trafficking.
>Also policing your borders is the sign of being a good neighbor and not a failed state. There is very simple and relatively fast visa process for Mexican nationals to visit the US. This isn't an East/West Berlin situation and anyone with any intelligence or integrity could see that.
You are literally retarded if you believe any country has the obligation to prevent people from leaving the country.

Your borders are your own to protect, it isn't our issue.

>read history
Did those wars happen because da invaders were taking muh jerbs?

Yes, because a war is extremely likely to start due to some non violent immigrants looking to pick produce.

Top kek you stormfaggots really are a whole work of irony.

Nice attempt at understanding the U.S. government. There is no stopin this train now.