Horrible movies that are your guilty pleasure

Horrible movies that are your guilty pleasure.
This whole fucking series is just so great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Miljo

The Crow

watched this stupid movie at least 15 times

Dude you and everyone else who paid to go see this are the most vile disgusting people ever to exist. Paul w.s anderson is a hack, im glad they are finally done with this awful shit franchise so years later maybe they'll give resident evil a real film instead of that garbage bottom of the barrel franchise you enjoy.

I've seen every one on tv

>tv
Ohh nevermind then, carry on.

Paul W.S. Anderson is unironically a quality visual director.

he really isn't though.

>someone lost their face for these movies

This

>implying

I'm sorry, but this is fucking quality. He delivers shlock, yes, but it's shlock of an extremely high standard and with lots of creativity and polish.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc

>Alice literally never misses except for when she's shooting at Jill
What did she mean by this

You just posted mine, I can't wait for the Resident Evil 6 Underworld 5 double feature at my cinema in January

oh sweet, do they open at the same time, I'll do that too.

This. Worse because one guy died and another woman is disfigured for life and can't live her active lifestyle anymore to make this garbage. And it doesn't help if you like the games.

don't care how much people hate this movie. it was a fun ride.

You cannot defend it but I love this piece of shit.

forgot pic

Umm I'm not sure of the global or american release date I just know they both come out within a week at my local rural Australian cinema but our release dates are all fucked, The Reverent didn't come to us until mid February

>It's every man for himself

Does Ice T say this line in the movie? That's who I heard when I read it.

Constantine is my favourite shitty movie.

I enjoyed this as well but was unsure whether or not I was supposed to be aroused by Gabriel.