Got a 200mg tramadol from a friend. Is it enough to share with my gf? I'm ~180cm and ~80kg, she's ~160cm and ~45kg

Got a 200mg tramadol from a friend. Is it enough to share with my gf? I'm ~180cm and ~80kg, she's ~160cm and ~45kg
Pic not related

Shut the fuck up pusslet

Nigger I've never done tramadol

mix with white grapefruit juice or some regular non-special-anything robaxacet. methocarbinol increases the potency of tramadol.

i did a lot of tramadol while in Afghanistan i was 6'2" but was only 135lbs 200mg is enough if you parachute it but if your going to share i would put it in the pooper

Does it have to be white grapefruit? Never seen the stuff so I don't know where to find it

You should be fine sharing it. Even if it's slow or late release. Drink some beer too, fuck that grapefruit shit.

Not going to do that. I need to experience more shit to start plugging (I'd rather shoot heroin desu)

One tram between both yall? Youll feel nothing. I usually have to eat 5 and usually eat a few xans. Only ever increases other downers, in my opinion.

I also got a 1mg of benzo, do you think she'd be fine on half of the tramadol and I'd be good taking the other half and my benzo? Sorry if I don't make much sense, I've taken 2g of lyrica

With absolutely zero experience of doing opiates, except for the one time only I took some oxycodone

If you don't take this kind of stuff regularly 200mg is fine. One 100mg and even 50mg can get you going. Dunno about your other benzos, just beer.

I've gotten it for surgery before, you'll feel good and maybe a bit drowsy, gotta pair it with weed or liquor for a really good time.

ok

What is lyrica used for? I took 1g to see its effects and all I got was tiredness. I'm about 45kg so I would have thought I'd feel something.

She's fucking tiny so she'll probably be fine but I hope it will work for me. If it doesn't I'll just take my benzo
>tramadol and liquor
Nah, that's not good
Any experience with that?
It's used for epilepsy. It also makes you tired and helps pains. I get hallucinations on it, right now it feels like my phone is sinking into my hands so yeah, I've also sen creatures on it

Probably not enough to share. Take it yourself on an empty stomach and tell your gf you lost it lol

She's tiny as fuck, short and skinny. I think she'll be alright on 100mg

I doubt it. Took 200mg once and got only a tiny euphoric rush, and I'm a pretty skinny dude

Oh well. Worst case scenario we'll have to take something else

Well, best of luck either way user

I guess I'll have to buy something else too. Have a good one user

Wait, is that pic who I think it is?

I don't know. Just some pic from Sup Forums. Have some oc

I HATE doing opiates with women 10x more botch and unbearable

She has no experience with drugs except for one lyrica. She's up for trying almost anything. Any suggestions on what to give her?

Who do you think it is?

Eliza