18 years old kiss-less virgin on new year's sitting by a fuckin couple what could be worse?

18 years old kiss-less virgin on new year's sitting by a fuckin couple what could be worse?

having to read your thread whining about it

could be 24 kiss-less virgin sitting at home alone on new years eve

20 alone while I can hear the BDSM sounds from my brother fucking in his room... on new years eve

alot could be worse dipshit

Gonna do like every new years not watch the ball drop for some reason it makes me emotional...
I'm gonna end 2018 like I did 2017 single.
Not by choice but by destiny...
I gotta work Monday till closing some how I need to make it 7 months on this job if I plan to buy a CPC 1100

Well, a lot could be worse. I was alone yet I still had a good time. I went on a drive, I saw the fireworks, had another good drive and now I'm home. Suck it up, if you're alone there are 2 reasons:

>you suck
>you needed some time alone

Most likely I suck (OP here )

Or you know you could eat less and not be a fat disgusting loser.

Well don't suck anymore... if you suck on your own terms, there is nothing you can do. See what you suck at and fix it, you're still young.

It's definitely by choice moron not by destiny lol wtf?!?!?! You're pathetic...

It's easier for him to accept it this way. It's a lie that he repeated to himself to make shit better.

Not having a gf for new years.
My wife won't let me.

Yeah obviously there are a ton of women out there to have a relationship with

xD good one up doot

pathetic incel lol

Not if you tell yourself that is fate that keeps you away from that ton of women.

spelling "kissless," "kiss-less"
It makes you sound like you're 53

a 21 y/o virgin sittign alone home lmao fckign kill me

A 40yo kissless virgin that actually fell in love with a girl he catfished years ago and has been fucked up since with the regret and what ifs.

So what's the story?

Id fuck