Dumberica

dumberica

>inb4 American logic put a flag on the moon
That was German logic.

nigger

nice quads but wat?

Because we don't refer to anything bigger than the year, but made refer to fractions of a second, the logical way to lay it out would be YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM/SS/.SSS etc.

Quads of Truth

does it matter?

fuck you nigger

Shee-it Cleetus, *may* refer to

Boy, how bad is it in Yurop that you have to post about this inconsequential shit to make yourself feel better?

Crikey! God save the queen!

Wow you are so salty

Hahaha, yeah, that was great. But how bad is it that you guys have to do that, though? You're dodging the question with inconsequential shit again.

I ain't even salty my dude. :^)

well we both say 01.01.2018

Must be bad since you're trying so hard to avoid talking about it. My thoughts and prayers are with you, mate.

stupid nigger germans didn't do shit

What does this even mean? What does a fucky pyramid have to do with dates?

pyramids have everything to do with dates...
did you ever go to school?

eurofag here

try to segregate files with that system, much superior
America biggest cock in World
Me wuld suck so much
so great cock
America

Toto posting > *.*

I am sorry america is the greatest country in the world so why don't fuck you self. Did you happen to forget the american revolution were a bunch of dumb farmers with pitchforks destroyed the British militia. America has won half the battles its fought. Its the best. Fuck your self ur not the best. Usa usa usa usa usa usa usa usa.

What does this infographic even prove?
Faggot

that means it's lost half the battles it's fought too..
you lost against slanty eyed tree climbers in vietnam

2017-12-31

Literally the only correct answer. Git gud you stupid fucks.

I assure you I went through half of highschool before I dropped out so unless they cover the fucking date pyramid in 11th and 12th grade I'm gonna have to say this isn't common knowledge. Enlighten me. What is the date pyramid and why does it matter so much?

Here's a handy map.

Withdrawing because of a shitty president's order =/= losing. If we didn't have to play musical president and switch to a Democrat every other term, we would have stuck around and won every war ever.

First of all, the vietnam war was fought between north and south vietnam, and was a proxy war, russia and china on north, american with south
Second of all, 800000+ people died on the side of the north compared to half those losses from the south.

Hmmm, yes, because the year is the most important part of the date. I definitely need to be reminded of the year every other day.

Metric system all the world
Imperial only Amerika

still lost

ISO 8601. Don't take my word for it, faggot.

That's not logic fuckfist. It's tradition. Just like the metric/inch system, you get used to what's given you. Ooga booga. Only niggers would bitch out what order the moon passes over the sun.
>would be nice if we were all on the same page though.

17CV

Mercedes?
I don't get it...

The sad thing is, there's no good reason they actually do it this way. It's about "muh patriotism", or something

You must be lonely and suck at videogames, too

Saying 31 December instead of December 31 is like saying car blue instead of blue car.

We hav tu drop letturz frum wirds and change da spelling because no imperialism. Derp. Drive on difrint sides too. Aluminum. Color derpy. As bad as niggers.

Yes, if you're retarded.

I don't understand. What's all this MB race shit? Germany is known the world over to build the worlds shittiest, most unreliable cars.

no it isn't... wtf are you even saying?
are you having a stroke should i call somebody?

Retards are the ones that add superfluous U's to words and add an I to aluminum and completely change how it's pronounced.

murricunts stay mad

>xD dumbmericas have wealthy corporations

This argument completely falls apart when you realize that you write the time as hour/minute/second. To actually be logical about it, your post time should be 17/31/12 20:47:18 or 18:47:20 31/12/17

It's like putting the noun before the adjective. That's fine if you speak a foreign language like spanish.

Tell that to Op

>base 10
>not knowing that the imperial system is binary

Muricunts been using both for a couple centuries.
>hit the inch/mm button
>switch to 10-base
>no prob
It's you fucking cockroaches that can't understand inches/feet/yards/miles.

He just wanted to go to his daughter's birthday party.

This makes no sense.

I'm American and op is a faggot. He's also correct.

No, they're the ones who simplify something which is already pretty simple. But Americans keep showing us how simple their minds are, so I can understand your need to make it easier for yourselves. After all, we're talking about people who cut an important part of their son's cock and then defend it.

>The only thing you're all well versed in is damage control.

yes if you're retarded

Last known picture of the Mercedes funded astronaut mission before entering the black hole.

nigger

God bless Wernher von Braun.

>binary
>tkek

Amerifag reporting. You're welcome for all the military assistance over the last several decades. You're right, it should be like that. Call Trump and change it.

When you're talking aloud do you say "13th august 2017" or do you say "August 13th 2017"?

Stay jealous britbong. Keep those teeth yellow.

but where did 27.11.2017 go?

nobody added the i to aluminium
it's how the founder spelt it in the end
ALUMINUM (dumb shit america) is actually the second spelling he used of the word after ALUMIUM

so i'm not sure why retard america is using aluminum at all.

Those were actually already there. Just like:
Plutonium
Titanium
Helium
Rubidium
Calcium
Lithium
etc...

OP's argument is that the date should be written from the smallest unit (days) to the largest (years).
But I'd be willing to bet he still writes the time from the largest unit (hours) to the smallest (seconds).

l/m/s/S/M/L
to actually go smallest to largest, as OP believes he advocates, you'd need to also write the seconds first in the time.
s/m/l/S/M/L
or write the date as year/month/day if you're going to keep the hour/minute/second sequence
L/M/S/l/m/s

Basically it only makes a pyramid because you're ignoring the units smaller than a day.

>hit the button

>the american revolution were a bunch of dumb farmers with pitchforks destroyed the British militia
You do realise that that's because the British decided that their European conflicts were more important, and gave up fighting in the colonies...

Sounds like something a nigger would say.