True story Sup Forums happened last night. looking for non-trolling advice. pic not related

true story Sup Forums happened last night. looking for non-trolling advice. pic not related

>go to friends house last night with my wife for nye
>mate also has a wife (we are all around 27)
>come early morning it’s just us four left, all quite drunk
>always been pretty close with these friends
>we start playing strip poker, drinks are flowing
>one thing leads to each other and we’re all naked the the lounge room
>my wife and his wife start being really flirty and then i’m bit lost on this part but we talk about hooking up with each other (my mate with her and I with his wife)
>made it explicit no penetrative sex but oral and shit are on the table
>they stay on the couch we go to a room and hook up on the bed
>get really hot and shit, lots of kissing and touching, i end up licking her out
>we both really wanna fuck but know we said we wouldn’t go past the line
>can see outside to the couch and see my wife and him were going at it couldn’t see much more
>she stated sucking my off, hard to stay hard as kinda drunk, bit of a different situation first time i’ve hooked up with another chick in 10 years
>soon as i start getting hard, wife comes into the room sweaty as fuck saying they were done
>friends wife goes to bed with friend
>wife tells me she and he fucked. i’m like wtf that wasn’t the rule
>wife says they didn’t use protection, she also blew him and he face fucked her
>fortunately (i guess) he didn't come
>wife and i then hook up, i fuck her and come in 30 seconds as i was really horny

what does Sup Forums think, am i overacting being pissed about this. we were all drunk. but i didn’t get to fuck and only got a fifth of a bj. and they went passed the rules and fucked bareback

Nudes of wife or fuck off

lol so your friend showed her he can fuck for days and not cum while pleasing her to the point where she needs to tell him to stop. Then you proceed to cum in 30 seconds.

Enjoy that divorce.

i will consider for top non trolling advice

This pussy let's his wife say "we're done" as though saying "glad you could make it in, we're getting going" wasn't an option.

>op I'll fuck your wife and she can tell you all about it

bump

This isn´t OP but same type of situation however I have it all on an android phone I have pics and videos however was forced to delete is there a way to recover ? will post wins there was about 20 pictures taken and 1 video.

your friend and his wife now owe you one

get your own thread

I would bet a million dollars everyone except me in this thread is white. White ppl have the shittiest fetishes.

is your friend';s wife hot?

>pic not related
too bad.

Well of course there are more white people, white people can read and pay their utilities

no, all 3 of them owe him one.

his wife didn't do anything wrong

very hot. was going great until my wife came back into the room.

yeah you have the right to be. you need to fuck your friends wife. is she hotter than your wife? have some better features?

details and pics please

even though we promised no sex and she wen't against that. and no condom/

yes she did, she fucked his mate when it was declared off the table. That's a decision they both made. Therefor his wife owes him as much as his mate does

did you ask her if his was bigger than yours?

I'd say yeah, you have the right to feel betrayed since you followed the rules and they didn't- I guess that's what happens when you follow the rules and don't put yourself first.

Not sure it's something you would want to bring up though, only thing I can think of at the moment is have another get together, or contact the friends wife and see how she feels about settling the score... and that you feel as though you didn't get a chance to satisfy her...

OP... Do you feel threatened by your friend moving in on your girl? My thought is... if you don't feel threatened by dude.. then who gives a fuck. She just got carried away. Your girl is a freak and you should feel proud that she is yours. That mate of yours is probably jealous as fuck that she is yours. Just chill. She got carried away a little.

she says they are pretty similar

no way, unless the wife is dominantly fucking a guy, she's getting fucked while she mewls "no, the rules, you promised" and gets reamed. guy's "friend" broke his word to him, and fucked his wife when he promised not to.

his friend probably just alpha'ed her into it

lol you actually asked?

I would punch my friend in the throat unless I could fuck his wife raw until I came in her. And honestly your wife owes you big, she broke trust. You should either have a get out of jail free card in your marriage, or something comparable

yeah why wouldn't i

your wife cheated on you by breaking the rules
you let her
you're now an actual cuck

now post pictures

Pretty much this tbqh

yeah, i dunno. it was awkward as fuck when we left and i shaked his hand

because you already saw his dick in strip poker.

Confirmed fake news, everyone move along, fake and gay story

you got cucked.

Your being a pussy. Man up and make this right for yourself. Or live in the shame

So you are threatened by this dude or what? OP is a weak ass that got owned by his big thug friend that pounded his wife.

i'd only seen it soft, and i wasn't getting close to compare reallly

you sayin he should go and take his woman?

Some lessons are hard dude. This is why i don't fuck around like this anymore. This kind of crazy shit always happens when you fuck around like this. EVERY TIME!

Yes that would be my first option. Only fair. And if not other action. But not wallow in self pity and ask Sup Forums for simpathy.

Ruined. Like op's marriage.

when you're horny, you're horny and you were all drunk

yeah he stayed soft as he watched your wife and his get naked in front of him in a taboo poker game.

Fuck of m8. Fake and gay story. lowball bait

It's weird that this is the second time I'm hearing of a situation like this. You should have an open talk with your wife about this since there's nothing you can do to change what's already happened. Maybe things would be okay.

When you love your wife you don’t fuck another woman without permission. Even if drunk. And when you love your husband the same goes. Your wife betrayed you, and you did nothing. But hey. It takes all kinds to make a world. Personally I would do something in some way that evened the score.

Meet up again, say no rules this time and blast in his wife. It's only awkward if you make it awkward.

LOL mew mew the rules....
Fact is it was a stupid fucking rule. Don't get your beta panties in a bunch over it. I would tell her you are going to start offing her mouth to other men. have her blow dudes right in front of you. If you get in a couple swap situation again DONT FUCKING AGREE TO NOT FUCK

Nice

well i was thinking about putting it out there, knowing that she is cool with going the whole way i reacon it's only fair?

I bet you sniffed it

If there is a next time. You get to cum in his wife after she gives him a 5th of a bj. Fair is fair

asking seriously; did wife defend herself when she explained what happened?

Need full story of how she told u what went down.

If the rule was no penetrative sex y do it? Just to fuck u up? Maybe talk with ur friend to settle score?

she was pretty drunk. she said she thought she saw us fucking because his wife was on top of me grinding.

You've clearly never been in a sexual situation not sober, things happen.

I get shit faced all the time in sexual situations. I’ve shared my girl, always with rules. Bottom line is your woman has no respect for you. Also you seem passive as fuck and she knew she could get away with cumming on your friends cock without u doing shit

not saying they dont.

clear that sometimes shit happens and wires get crossed.

but i would expect close friends to at least follow what was pacted. if this happened with some swingers or a couple picked up on street it would be expected, not from friend IMO

Go on your google photos

maybe you should have said you haven't finished with her yet?

well... not much u can do about it now. shit happens.

just talk with wife and make it clear that it made u uncomfortable that they fucked when u actually followed thru. ofc if it does make u feel that way.

otherwise just let it slide i think.

>drunk
>doing sex stuff

Nothing else exists if you're into it

Yea just ignore most of the clowns posting on here. Don't "get revenge", don't bring up anything from last time except "yea I had fun". If you act like a butthurt bitch no one's going to want to do it again (or they do it again and dont involve you). Just don't restrain yourself this time. Check that both women are on birth control and after that blast away, have a good time.

I’ve given advice in the thread. This is not trolling. But from wat I see you are a pussy and your wife is untrustworthy and a slut. Good luck OP

Ps. It would make me think she is capable of cheating again. Food for Thot

agree.

just let it go

/thread

white people don't have the shittiest fetishes, we've become desensitized to how sexy our white women are so we've had to create new, despicable things to do to them.
nobody cares about black women

She violated your trust, broke the rule, fucked your friend when you'd specifically told her not to, and then on top of it she stopped you from having fun. This is a serious problem OP. Depends on how you feel really, but if I were you I'd be livid.

Start making it even by exposing her on here?

Where do you live op?

I think it's fucking stupid you're married and let your wife get on with another man and you want to complain at what level it went to. Really man, get your shit together let it be a lesson and nip it in the bud strip poker is for tards I pleasured it in high school. I'm 27, and I'm engaged, there will never be a time when I decide we're both going to cheat but that I'll draw the line where I want to. That's what got you where you are paying on Sup Forums about your dumb ass mistakes

sydney aus

Your wife took it down under

All of it is pretty much alcohol related dicking about

Still, You should divorce her because you both don't deserve to be married.

RIP your marriage.
I'm not trolling. You sound like a pussy so you'll likely argue and then make up and pretend like this won't ever happen again. Except I know you. You'll be back here in 6 months whining about how you think your wife is cheating.
And you'll keep ignoring what everyone says until she's fully cucked you and taken all your shit.

Leave now while you're still sane. Also, fuck your mate's wife behind his back. She'll be just as pissed as you. Text her tonight.

This.

gotta agree with this faggot

Man. I'm so glad I'm not you. You've really disgraced what marriage is about. Don't kill yourself it's just a mistake, but what the fuck. If I made the decisions you made I'd be all fucked up posting on here. Take my advice, nip it in the bud if you're otherwise happy with your marriage, sever your relationship with said friend that fucked your wife. Change your ways sms forget Abbott it, or -- divorce.

Contact her and tell her that she is pissed off. Re-balance the world with your dick OP.